First  Prev  1525  1526  1527  1528  1529  1530  1531  1532  1533  1534  1535  1536  1537  Next  Last
Post Reply rp here!
Member
9395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 12/8/12
((As one ninja would do))
148406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 12/8/12

Abysspanda wrote:

((As one ninja would do))


*throws a flash grenade at you*))
Member
9395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 12/8/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


Abysspanda wrote:

((As one ninja would do))


*throws a flash grenade at you*))

((My eyes!
*Rubs them*
How's it going?))
148406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 12/8/12

Abysspanda wrote:

((My eyes!
*Rubs them*
How's it going?))


Pretty good, worked on the basement today, finished reading Oliver Twist, and now chilling))
Member
9395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 12/8/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


Abysspanda wrote:

((My eyes!
*Rubs them*
How's it going?))


Pretty good, worked on the basement today, finished reading Oliver Twist, and now chilling))

((Oliver Twist? Not a bad choice, though slightly dry))
148406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 12/8/12

Abysspanda wrote:
((Oliver Twist? Not a bad choice, though slightly dry))


((*shrugs* Though an excellent book. I might reread The Hobbit since the movie is coming out soon.))
Member
9395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 12/8/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


Abysspanda wrote:
((Oliver Twist? Not a bad choice, though slightly dry))


((*shrugs* Though an excellent book. I might reread The Hobbit since the movie is coming out soon.))

((Maybe, I might reread the Great Gatsby, it's not coming out very soon, but might as well, it was a good a book. Quite excited to see the first part of the Hobbit come out thought, not to happy about Star Wars 7 -_-))
148406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 12/8/12

Abysspanda wrote:

((Maybe, I might reread the Great Gatsby, it's not coming out very soon, but might as well, it was a good a book. Quite excited to see the first part of the Hobbit come out thought, not to happy about Star Wars 7 -_-))


...You must be joking. ANOTHER Start wars?))
Member
9395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 12/8/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


Abysspanda wrote:

((Maybe, I might reread the Great Gatsby, it's not coming out very soon, but might as well, it was a good a book. Quite excited to see the first part of the Hobbit come out thought, not to happy about Star Wars 7 -_-))


...You must be joking. ANOTHER Start wars?))

((Disney bought the rights to star wars and are now making a 7, 8, and 9, google it if you don't believe me))
148406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 12/8/12

Abysspanda wrote:
((Disney bought the rights to star wars and are now making a 7, 8, and 9, google it if you don't believe me))


((Fuck....))
Member
9395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 12/8/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


Abysspanda wrote:
((Disney bought the rights to star wars and are now making a 7, 8, and 9, google it if you don't believe me))


((Fuck....))

((George Lucas is the biggest sellout ever...well off for now, see ya))
148406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 12/8/12

Abysspanda wrote:

((George Lucas is the biggest sellout ever...well off for now, see ya))


See ya))
Member
11740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/8/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

Claire?))


( I'm back sorry! ^,^' )
148406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 12/8/12

ClaireWinter wrote:

( I'm back sorry! ^,^' )

((No prob and you should check out the academy rp. There is an event that you and Sota will like))
Member
11740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/8/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


ClaireWinter wrote:

( I'm back sorry! ^,^' )

((No prob and you should check out the academy rp. There is an event that you and Sota will like))


(awesome! ^,^ also I am bit sick of being getting mad at George Lucas, they get mad for him making the third new movies and now that he is giving the project to some one else they are just mad, people don't understand that the first three were meant for kids and the last three were meant for Kids! people really need to leave George alone its his world, his idea and his project. People are getting annoying these days, I am quite happy that they are making more movies like they should! )
First  Prev  1525  1526  1527  1528  1529  1530  1531  1532  1533  1534  1535  1536  1537  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.