First  Prev  1557  1558  1559  1560  1561  1562  1563  1564  1565  1566  1567  1568  1569  Next  Last
Post Reply rp here!
Member
21854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / M
Offline
Posted 1/2/13
*He roamed around the Seireitei, enjoying a stroll and whistling a tune*
Member
970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Summoners Rift
Offline
Posted 1/2/13

ShoskeSaito wrote:

*He roamed around the Seireitei, enjoying a stroll and whistling a tune*


Not so sneaky sneak attack!! *Charges toward him with my zanpakuto*
Member
9138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 1/2/13 , edited 1/2/13
(('sup?))
Luz laid on the wide branch of an oak tree, bored and restless. "Wonder if the rest of the squad's back yet...
Sarcastic... "oh, look, a fight..."
Member
21854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / M
Offline
Posted 1/2/13
(( Sorry Sano, i got to go ))
Member
970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Summoners Rift
Offline
Posted 1/2/13

NatakeErru wrote:

(('sup?))
Luz laid on the wide branch of an oak tree, bored and restless. "Wonder if the rest of the squad's back yet...
Sarcastic... "oh, look, a fight..."


((Join usssssssss))
Member
21854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / M
Offline
Posted 1/2/13
*He uses a Geki on the incoming shinigami* Sorry, i have somewhere urgent to be young shinigami. I'll deal with you another time *He shunpoed away*
Member
970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Summoners Rift
Offline
Posted 1/2/13

ShoskeSaito wrote:

(( Sorry Sano, i got to go ))


(( ))
Member
9138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 1/2/13

-SanoHarama- wrote:

((Join usssssssss))


*she watched as the other shinigami disapeared, then hopped down to stand behind Sano*
"Hey."
Member
970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Summoners Rift
Offline
Posted 1/2/13

NatakeErru wrote:


-SanoHarama- wrote:

((Join usssssssss))


*she watched as the other shinigami disapeared, then hopped down to stand behind Sano*
"Hey."


*Pulling a casserole pan from nowhere* You said something about needing this back?
((Have to go soon))
Member
970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Summoners Rift
Offline
Posted 1/2/13
((GTG))
Member
9138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 1/2/13


((Alright))
"Yeah... I see you ate the whole thing..." - -
Luz chuckled and held out her hand, joking, "I'll have to wash it five times before it's useable again~~"
Member
19793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / ✘The Dead End✘
Offline
Posted 1/2/13
((O.O And it Le died...at least some people RP for a bit xD Be amazing if this group recovered...I'd RP here myself if I wasn't busy with my own RP and trying to play Assassins creed 3 O.o))
Member
9138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 1/2/13

Kurisa_Kuchiki wrote:

((O.O And it Le died...at least some people RP for a bit xD Be amazing if this group recovered...I'd RP here myself if I wasn't busy with my own RP and trying to play Assassins creed 3 O.o))


((That's no fun... xP))
Member
19793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / ✘The Dead End✘
Offline
Posted 1/2/13

NatakeErru wrote:

((That's no fun... xP))


((=O What's no fun? Assassins creed 3?...hmm...well you are kinda right but it is kinda fun killing people with tomahawks all the time ^.^))
Member
9138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 1/2/13

Kurisa_Kuchiki wrote:


((=O What's no fun? Assassins creed 3?...hmm...well you are kinda right but it is kinda fun killing people with tomahawks all the time ^.^))


((I like the first one. Just killing guards and chilling, waiting for them to respawn xD))
First  Prev  1557  1558  1559  1560  1561  1562  1563  1564  1565  1566  1567  1568  1569  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.