First  Prev  1563  1564  1565  1566  1567  1568  1569  1570  1571  1572  1573  1574  1575  Next  Last
Post Reply rp here!
Member
16133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

NatakeErru wrote:

((I now understnd the universe....))


Member
9138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 1/4/13


((It's caturday, apparently. Now I know how the universe works. *shrugs*))
Member
16133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

NatakeErru wrote:

((It's caturday, apparently. Now I know how the universe works. *shrugs*))


((The universe has problems ))
Member
9138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

DarkHasayo wrote:

((The universe has problems ))


((*nods* That's kinda how it works xD))
Member
16133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

NatakeErru wrote:

((*nods* That's kinda how it works xD))


((So wanna RP?))
Member
9138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

DarkHasayo wrote:

((So wanna RP?))


(Yup.))

Luz sat in her favorite tree, waiting for the rain to stop and humming an old song.
Member
16133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

NatakeErru wrote:

(Yup.))

Luz sat in her favorite tree, waiting for the rain to stop and humming an old song.


*Landing on a branch above I lean forward looking down on her*Well, you look relaxed.
Member
9138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

DarkHasayo wrote:

*Landing on a branch above I lean forward looking down on her*Well, you look relaxed.


*looking up, nods*
"Yup. i got my work done for the week, so the captain told me to "rest" and pursue a non-work related venture..... too bad there's six more days this week, and I don't do non-work stuff....' --
Member
16133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

NatakeErru wrote:

*looking up, nods*
"Yup. i got my work done for the week, so the captain told me to "rest" and pursue a non-work related venture..... too bad there's six more days this week, and I don't do non-work stuff....' --


*I listen carefully and chuckle slightly*Then let's change that...how about a little trip to the human world? There's bound to be something fun to do there...and maybe a hollow or two.*I grin cheerfully hopping down from the tree*
Member
9138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

DarkHasayo wrote:

*I listen carefully and chuckle slightly*Then let's change that...how about a little trip to the human world? There's bound to be something fun to do there...and maybe a hollow or two.*I grin cheerfully hopping down from the tree*


"The human world... Alright~"
* I let myself drop, landing on my feet at the base of the trunk*
"should we wear the gigai, or just head out as is?"
Member
16133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

NatakeErru wrote:

"The human world... Alright~"
* I let myself drop, landing on my feet at the base of the trunk*
"should we wear the gigai, or just head out as is?"


Yeah...we don't want to draw hollows to the humans.*I started for the barracks*
Member
9138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

DarkHasayo wrote:
Yeah...we don't want to draw hollows to the humans.*I started for the barracks*


"Alright."
*I follow, stretching.*
"I've only gone to the human world twice, and neither time worked out too well..."
Member
16133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

NatakeErru wrote:

"Alright."
*I follow, stretching.*
"I've only gone to the human world twice, and neither time worked out too well..."


Just bad luck...there's nothing to worry about.*I placed my hands on the back of my head as I walk*
Member
9138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

DarkHasayo wrote:

Just bad luck...there's nothing to worry about.*I placed my hands on the back of my head as I walk*


"i hope so."
*I sigh and follow, headed to the barracks*
"I hope the gigai are ready..."
Member
16133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

NatakeErru wrote:

"i hope so."
*I sigh and follow, headed to the barracks*
"I hope the gigai are ready..."


*We arrive and head to the gigai storage*They should be.*I head in*Ya know...it's very off-putting to look at your lifeless look-alike.
First  Prev  1563  1564  1565  1566  1567  1568  1569  1570  1571  1572  1573  1574  1575  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.