• Queue
  • Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  1564  1565  1566  1567  1568  1569  1570  1571  1572  1573  1574  1575  1576  Next  Last
Post Reply rp here!
Posted 1/4/13

DarkHasayo wrote:

*We arrive and head to the gigai storage*They should be.*I head in*Ya know...it's very off-putting to look at your lifeless look-alike.


*scratching me head*
"For some reason it doesn't bother me..."
Member
16131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

NatakeErru wrote:

*scratching me head*
"For some reason it doesn't bother me..."


*I scratch my cheek and head over entering my gigai*Hmm...*I stretch some*
Posted 1/4/13

DarkHasayo wrote:

*I scratch my cheek and head over entering my gigai*Hmm...*I stretch some*


*I climb into my gigai and flex my fingers*
"Hm... I'm ready ta go."
Member
16131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

NatakeErru wrote:

*I climb into my gigai and flex my fingers*
"Hm... I'm ready ta go."


Then let's hit it!*I start walking for the senkaimon*
Posted 1/4/13

DarkHasayo wrote:

Then let's hit it!*I start walking for the senkaimon*


*with a smile I follow, adjusting the ties on my zanpakuto*
Member
16131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

NatakeErru wrote:

*with a smile I follow, adjusting the ties on my zanpakuto*


*Shortly we arrive and the guards open it and we enter the dangai precipice world walking through*Alright not too long now.
Member
11776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / On my House? XD
Offline
Posted 1/4/13
For teh lulz ))
Member
972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Summoners Rift
Offline
Posted 1/4/13
((And so it beginsszzz X( ))
Member
21854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
103 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

-SanoHarama- wrote:

((And so it beginsszzz X( ))

((What's beginning?! *pulls out a shotgun*))
Member
972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Summoners Rift
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

ShoskeSaito wrote:


-SanoHarama- wrote:

((And so it beginsszzz X( ))

((What's beginning?! *pulls out a shotgun*))


((The rise of the dead!(hour)))
Member
21854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
103 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

-SanoHarama- wrote:


ShoskeSaito wrote:


-SanoHarama- wrote:

((And so it beginsszzz X( ))

((What's beginning?! *pulls out a shotgun*))


((The rise of the dead!(hour)))

(( well its about to get...*puts on sunglasses*'undead...wait....un undead?.*shoots the the thread anyways*))
Member
972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Summoners Rift
Offline
Posted 1/4/13
Anybody know this song? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f644R8DdyQs ))
Member
972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Summoners Rift
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

ShoskeSaito wrote:


-SanoHarama- wrote:


ShoskeSaito wrote:


-SanoHarama- wrote:

((And so it beginsszzz X( ))

((What's beginning?! *pulls out a shotgun*))


((The rise of the dead!(hour)))

(( well its about to get...*puts on sunglasses*'undead...wait....un undead?.*shoots the the thread anyways*))


((Now it's really mad...))
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 1/6/13
*sighs*
Posted 1/7/13

DarkHasayo wrote:

*Shortly we arrive and the guards open it and we enter the dangai precipice world walking through*Alright not too long now.


*Nods*
"What are we going to do there?"
First  Prev  1564  1565  1566  1567  1568  1569  1570  1571  1572  1573  1574  1575  1576  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.