First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
✖ Abandoned Dorms
Posted 11/6/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:

"We cant do much, I here them returning..."


Yeah, I know, wish they would leave us alone for awhile.(I gtg, see ya)


"They can't Elijah is back and my father tied us together before he died," an invisible ring glows white gold before becoming invisible again, "It will stay until our feelings leave from it."


*he tilted he his head slightly and his eyes grew sadness in them, but he looked backed up closing his eyes and smiled then opened his eyes up again, showing comfort*Well, I guess that means you have found your feelings for him, again.*his smile slowly fades away*And I guess, I shouldn't try to break you two apart, since, your happiness is what I care for most right now*he smiles again*


"my feelings are still split it is hisfeelings holding."
Posted 11/6/12

DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:

"my feelings are still split it is hisfeelings holding."


Ah, well, then it seems you are in quite the predicament then. I'm sorry, that you are going through this, and I wish that I could help, but I don't know how.
Posted 11/15/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:

"my feelings are still split it is hisfeelings holding."


Ah, well, then it seems you are in quite the predicament then. I'm sorry, that you are going through this, and I wish that I could help, but I don't know how.


It not any easy thing to do," sighs as a wolf trots in with my shadow bow. "You know how to hunt?"
Posted 11/16/12

DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:

"my feelings are still split it is hisfeelings holding."


Ah, well, then it seems you are in quite the predicament then. I'm sorry, that you are going through this, and I wish that I could help, but I don't know how.


It not any easy thing to do," sighs as a wolf trots in with my shadow bow. "You know how to hunt?"


Yeah, I was apart of Viper remember, that's what he did for food*he smiled*
Posted 11/17/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:

"my feelings are still split it is hisfeelings holding."


Ah, well, then it seems you are in quite the predicament then. I'm sorry, that you are going through this, and I wish that I could help, but I don't know how.


It not any easy thing to do," sighs as a wolf trots in with my shadow bow. "You know how to hunt?"


Yeah, I was apart of Viper remember, that's what he did for food*he smiled*


She straps the bow to her back and looks up, "Lets see how u do in your own body."
Posted 11/19/12

DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:

"my feelings are still split it is hisfeelings holding."


Ah, well, then it seems you are in quite the predicament then. I'm sorry, that you are going through this, and I wish that I could help, but I don't know how.


It not any easy thing to do," sighs as a wolf trots in with my shadow bow. "You know how to hunt?"


Yeah, I was apart of Viper remember, that's what he did for food*he smiled*


She straps the bow to her back and looks up, "Lets see how u do in your own body."


*he gave an ominous smile* Alright
Posted 11/19/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:

She straps the bow to her back and looks up, "Lets see how u do in your own body."


*he gave an ominous smile* Alright

"Then keep up," she bounds out of the window and dives to the ground not slowing down.
Posted 11/19/12

DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:

She straps the bow to her back and looks up, "Lets see how u do in your own body."


*he gave an ominous smile* Alright


"Then keep up," she bounds out of the window and dives to the ground not slowing down.

*He leaped through the window and then conjured up some pillows for you to land on*
Posted 11/20/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:

She straps the bow to her back and looks up, "Lets see how u do in your own body."


*he gave an ominous smile* Alright


"Then keep up," she bounds out of the window and dives to the ground not slowing down.


*He leaped through the window and then conjured up some pillows for you to land on*

She misses the pillows and hits the ground becoming shadows as she slides across the ground into the woods
Posted 11/25/12

DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:

She straps the bow to her back and looks up, "Lets see how u do in your own body."


*he gave an ominous smile* Alright


"Then keep up," she bounds out of the window and dives to the ground not slowing down.


*He leaped through the window and then conjured up some pillows for you to land on*


She misses the pillows and hits the ground becoming shadows as she slides across the ground into the woods

*he opened his wings and hit the pillows with an animation spell as they became alive and started to track down prey*
Posted 12/1/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:

She straps the bow to her back and looks up, "Lets see how u do in your own body."


*he gave an ominous smile* Alright


"Then keep up," she bounds out of the window and dives to the ground not slowing down.


*He leaped through the window and then conjured up some pillows for you to land on*


She misses the pillows and hits the ground becoming shadows as she slides across the ground into the woods


*he opened his wings and hit the pillows with an animation spell as they became alive and started to track down prey*

Her shadow leaps up and she becomes normal once again, "keep up slow poke>"
Posted 12/2/12

DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:

She straps the bow to her back and looks up, "Lets see how u do in your own body."


*he gave an ominous smile* Alright


"Then keep up," she bounds out of the window and dives to the ground not slowing down.


*He leaped through the window and then conjured up some pillows for you to land on*


She misses the pillows and hits the ground becoming shadows as she slides across the ground into the woods


*he opened his wings and hit the pillows with an animation spell as they became alive and started to track down prey*


Her shadow leaps up and she becomes normal once again, "keep up slow poke>"

*he chuckled as he started to fly towards her*Thought we were hunting not racing.
Posted 12/3/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:

She straps the bow to her back and looks up, "Lets see how u do in your own body."


*he gave an ominous smile* Alright


"Then keep up," she bounds out of the window and dives to the ground not slowing down.


*He leaped through the window and then conjured up some pillows for you to land on*


She misses the pillows and hits the ground becoming shadows as she slides across the ground into the woods


*he opened his wings and hit the pillows with an animation spell as they became alive and started to track down prey*


Her shadow leaps up and she becomes normal once again, "keep up slow poke>"


*he chuckled as he started to fly towards her*Thought we were hunting not racing.

She smiles her fangs bared," The vampire is loose in my this is my hunting."
Posted 12/4/12

DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:

She smiles her fangs bared," The vampire is loose in my this is my hunting."


*Norrotte smiled a bit*Aww, I hoped this could be "our" hunt.*he spotted that a group of his demonic pillows caught a prey*Excuse me, he flew to them noticing it was a deer, and pulled out a knife*
Posted 12/4/12

AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:

She smiles her fangs bared," The vampire is loose in my this is my hunting."


*Norrotte smiled a bit*Aww, I hoped this could be "our" hunt.*he spotted that a group of his demonic pillows caught a prey*Excuse me, he flew to them noticing it was a deer, and pulled out a knife*


She laughs, "Cheater," her vampire starts to take over completely as she gets down on a cat like postition and run fast and steathy into the woods. Her nails enlongate slightly to show dangerous weapons of blackness.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.