First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
What is a girl?
Posted 3/27/13

DeckardXLeah wrote:

It's a joke, if I really wanted to be mean I would had said girls shouldn't have the right to vote or something like that.


I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings?
4169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/27/13

xtangle wrote:


DeckardXLeah wrote:


demongurrl13 wrote:


xtangle wrote:

i wonder if u have a problem with women or an ultra amplifying smell nose~
seems where ur from they only smell bad according to u~


I think that's only his smell being so strong he thinks it's coming from other people...




It's a joke, if I really wanted to be mean I would had said girls shouldn't have the right to vote or something like that.


i think ur joke may be more offensive than what u call being "mean" ;p



Are you serious if I really meant it, I would had also said that many occupations are not suitable for women, and if they belong in any of those fields or trades they are just hacking it.
14027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 3/27/13


i swear those "mean" things u just said make me laugh instead of thinking its offensive~~ its obviously a lie~~
4169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/27/13

demongurrl13 wrote:


DeckardXLeah wrote:

It's a joke, if I really wanted to be mean I would had said girls shouldn't have the right to vote or something like that.


I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings?



Yes you did, how much more hurt can I get hearing that from another adult?

If you were a teenager that's okay I hear the things they say to me all the time. Especially on Halloween when I'm volunteering and just hoping that they wouldn't kick the pumpkins.
Posted 3/27/13

DeckardXLeah wrote:

Yes you did, how much more hurt can I get hearing that from another adult?

If you were a teenager that's okay I hear the things they say to me all the time. Especially on Halloween when I'm volunteering and just hoping that they wouldn't kick the pumpkins.


Good, maybe next time you'll think twice about calling anyone an inferior human being. You have no right to be so sensitive when you can say such things so casually.
Banned
34175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 3/27/13 , edited 3/27/13
A girl is a female of any age who is a draining, cruel, childish, bigoted, self-centered piece of succubus shit, and therefore cannot be a woman. And I only know 2 or 3 women, so...GG, slags! You're not an inferior gender because of anything to do with ability or physical attributes, it's just that you're all generally worse people, morals-wise.
202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Queens, NY
Offline
Posted 3/27/13
A human being.
Posted 3/27/13 , edited 3/27/13

CarboKill wrote:

A girl is a female of any age who is a draining, cruel, childish, bigoted, self-centered piece of succubus shit, and therefore cannot be a woman. And I only know 2 or 3 women, so...GG, slags! You're not an inferior gender because of anything to do with ability or physical attributes, it's just that you're all generally worse people, morals-wise.


There, there.
Banned
34175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 3/27/13 , edited 3/27/13

demongurrl13 wrote:


There, there.


It's cool, ima chill now, ima relax.

Just gotta wank it off.
ispy12 
33579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/27/13
man this thread just make no sense
560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in your mind >=P
Offline
Posted 3/27/13 , edited 3/27/13

CarboKill wrote:

A girl is a female of any age who is a draining, cruel, childish, bigoted, self-centered piece of succubus shit, and therefore cannot be a woman. And I only know 2 or 3 women, so...GG, slags! You're not an inferior gender because of anything to do with ability or physical attributes, it's just that you're all generally worse people, morals-wise.


you bitter? sounds to me a female must have done you wrong :(

4785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 3/27/13
A "girl" is a female human that's immature physically and/or mentally.
21843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Michigan, Metro D...
Offline
Posted 3/27/13 , edited 3/27/13
What is a girl? A miserable pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!
49227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 3/27/13

darkwulfshade wrote:

What is a girl? A miserable pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!


Wut?
a619ko 
18206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/27/13



He needs a hug from a girl.
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.