First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Creator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 10/20/12

theneilo76 wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:



kevin: yes we should tell her lucy. -holds lucy hands-


lucy: -holds kevin's hand - you tell her


kevin: -smiles- mary me and lucy are going to get married.


nods
lucy: yes kevin and i are getting married - mary hugs us both-


Kevin:-smiles- lucy have we plan the wedding date?

lucy: kevin no we haven't


kevin: -nods- we can think of it than. did your father leave ?

lucy: good and yes he did

kevin: i see. where the rest of your family ?

lucy: yeah and they are out

Kevin: oh well hope they can hear the news. about us lucy

lucy: yes they will


kevin:-nods- should we use this time we have alone to think about the date for out wedding ?

Kevin: what month do you like ?

lucy: june
Posted 10/20/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:



kevin: yes we should tell her lucy. -holds lucy hands-


lucy: -holds kevin's hand - you tell her


kevin: -smiles- mary me and lucy are going to get married.


nods
lucy: yes kevin and i are getting married - mary hugs us both-


Kevin:-smiles- lucy have we plan the wedding date?


lucy: kevin no we haven't


kevin: -nods- we can think of it than. did your father leave ?

lucy: good and yes he did

kevin: i see. where the rest of your family ?

lucy: yeah and they are out

Kevin: oh well hope they can hear the news. about us lucy

lucy: yes they will


kevin:-nods- should we use this time we have alone to think about the date for out wedding ?

Kevin: what month do you like ?

lucy: june

kevin: -nods- how about june 21 ?
Creator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 10/20/12
lucy: sure
Posted 10/20/12


kevin:-smiles- good have we got the place picked?
Creator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 10/20/12
lucy: yes
Posted 10/20/12


kevin:-nods- we havent made seating chart ?
Creator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 10/20/12
lucy: no we haven't
Posted 10/20/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:

lucy: no we haven't


kevin: we can do that right ?
Creator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 10/20/12
lucy: yes we can
Posted 10/20/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:

lucy: yes we can


kevin: well do you know where you want you family to seat at ?
Creator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 10/20/12

theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:

lucy: yes we can


kevin: well do you know where you want you family to seat at ?


lucy: yes
Posted 10/20/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:

lucy: yes we can


kevin: well do you know where you want you family to seat at ?


lucy: yes


kevin: where at ?
Creator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 10/20/12

theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:

lucy: yes we can


kevin: well do you know where you want you family to seat at ?


lucy: yes


kevin: where at ?


lucy: close to us the bride and groom
Posted 10/20/12

EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:

lucy: yes we can


kevin: well do you know where you want you family to seat at ?


lucy: yes


kevin: where at ?


lucy: close to us the bride and groom


kevin: -nods- that sounds good and we will do the same for my family right lucy ?
Creator
97969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Edward and I...
Offline
Posted 10/20/12

theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:


theneilo76 wrote:


EdwardCullen-BellaCullen wrote:

lucy: yes we can


kevin: well do you know where you want you family to seat at ?


lucy: yes


kevin: where at ?


lucy: close to us the bride and groom


kevin: -nods- that sounds good and we will do the same for my family right lucy ?


lucy: nods back yes
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.