First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
How often do you go to the GYM??
4330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / HK
Offline
Posted 10/23/12
I've never stepped into a gym within my lifetime...
3651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Sea of Nostalgia
Offline
Posted 10/23/12
i am lucky to get into the gym twice a week with work and school but the good pain feeling afterwards makes it all worth it
22993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Lichfield, UK
Online
Posted 10/23/12
Well today is tuesday sooo never.
Posted 10/23/12
never, I workout at home.
22017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Up in the clouds~
Offline
Posted 10/23/12
I haven't been in ages, used to go between 2-3 times a week with friends but now we're all unmotivated and became lazy poopfaces.

It's coming into summer over here, need to hit the gym if I wish to step outside .__.
14425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 10/23/12
I used to go to the gym before I busted my back up pretty bad while lifting.. Usually Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays.
3348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 10/23/12
I'm in the JROTC, we do physical training once a week. I just got back from an Army base on Sunday were we did an ass ton of PT. 'MURICA!
187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/23/12
I go the gym twice a week where I run and do kickboxing. I also ride my bike to work (thus 5ish miles) every Mon-Wed-Fri.
My goal is to be able to survive an apocalypse.
39622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Dallas
Online
Posted 10/23/12
Is it a bad sign that I tried to read GYM as an acronym?
26534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 10/23/12

nightdreamerms wrote:

I go the gym twice a week where I run and do kickboxing. I also ride my bike to work (thus 5ish miles) every Mon-Wed-Fri.
My goal is to be able to survive an apocalypse.


Rule #1: Cardio
Posted 10/23/12
Never and I'm still sexy as ever bitchess...
I eat pounds of cake and is still sexy bitches...
like omggg I went biking the other day and I', still sexy bitchesss
15244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / On the Sea
Offline
Posted 10/23/12
every day and i also surf and swim alot
ItsMev 
31889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Melbourne, Australia
Offline
Posted 10/23/12

1ndifferent wrote:

Never and I'm still sexy as ever bitchess...
I eat pounds of cake and is still sexy bitches...
like omggg I went biking the other day and I', still sexy bitchesss


Please fall off a cliff : )
13036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 10/23/12
I workout at school on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays... and then I also play football and wrestling.
Posted 10/23/12

ItsMev wrote:


1ndifferent wrote:

Never and I'm still sexy as ever bitchess...
I eat pounds of cake and is still sexy bitches...
like omggg I went biking the other day and I', still sexy bitchesss


Please fall off a cliff : )


no I will do this and survive my nigga


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.