First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
How often do you go to the GYM??
47150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Oslo, Norway
Offline
Posted 11/1/12
Never. I'm allergic to gyms.
3953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / LA
Offline
Posted 11/1/12
Never been to a gym.
8497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bronx New York
Offline
Posted 11/1/12
Lifting weights at thr gym his my high i luv it.i usually hit the gym 3 times a week depends how i feel when i wake up.
66790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ???????? ?? ?????
Offline
Posted 11/1/12
3 times a week, though I'll be increasing it to 5-6 times a week in the next month or so.
12906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 11/3/12
What is this so called "Gym"? I have never gone to a gym before, yet I still have "abs of steel" as described by some of my classmates -_-. I probably get more of a workout outside of a gym than in one. I'm also usually doing something more productive too like lifting random stuff to help my friends/family build stuff.
Posted 11/3/12
never, i dnt need to waste money when i can do palates at home or i dig large holes to gain arm muscle, what do i do with the holes? i plant flowers of course! planted some mums today n hoping they dnt die out in the cold
18603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Seattle, and ever...
Offline
Posted 11/3/12 , edited 11/3/12

CaityOCat wrote:

never, i dnt need to waste money when i can do palates at home or i dig large holes to gain arm muscle, what do i do with the holes? i plant flowers of course! planted some mums today n hoping they dnt die out in the cold


Same here. Why pay just to go somewhere to fap when I can just do it right here, right now?

Plus I always thought it was awkward having a "spotter."
Posted 11/3/12 , edited 11/3/12

StealthWar42 wrote:


CaityOCat wrote:

never, i dnt need to waste money when i can do palates at home or i dig large holes to gain arm muscle, what do i do with the holes? i plant flowers of course! planted some mums today n hoping they dnt die out in the cold


Same here. Why pay just to go somewhere to fap when I can just do it right here, right now?

Plus I always thought it was awkward having a "spotter."


oh great i have a personal troll now, stop following me!
shoo shoo
18603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Seattle, and ever...
Offline
Posted 11/3/12
Just messin' around.
19606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/3/12
Never, got no abs. Not fat but a little bit skinny, weight 122lbs. Over-average guy that doesn't work out ^.^. Also athletic when it comes to P.E/gym class. But not strong enough as normal athletes.
2570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Europe :X
Offline
Posted 11/3/12
thrice a week.....my left arm is a bit thinner than my right one....gotta hate that -_-
Posted 11/3/12

FrozenIove wrote:

thrice a week.....my left arm is a bit thinner than my right one....gotta hate that -_-


lol same XD i even considered stopping working out on my left arm and only workout with my right arm but then i was like screw it i'm not gonna slow down the process
2570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Europe :X
Offline
Posted 11/3/12
ye, thats what i thought at first too but then i changed my mind xD
36742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/3/12
I'm not much of a gym person. I just run outside. :]
3738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/3/12
I try to go to the gym at least 4 times a week.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.