First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] kabuki streets
Member
38387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/16/12


*sigh* AH AH it can't be help I guess it's a good time to give up reading Jump he then turns around and goes back to work.
(I had completely forgotten that I was supposed to deliver this pizza)

Moderator
16723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 11/17/12 , edited 11/23/12
"Gintoki waits till Zenzo leaves the premises"

He pick then picks up the pieces of the shredded JUMP and then...

"Oh.... it's Akamaru Jump.....




THE END.
Creator
8508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / i'm there. you kn...
Offline
Posted 11/23/12 , edited 6/23/13
sakamoto ja nai, narrator desu!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


PROLOGUE

Late evening. Just when one can finally think that there be peace attained in such a town...

.... A blaring of sirens .... a man yells--

"AFTER HER!! DON'T LET HER GET AWAY!!"

A shadow pops from one building to the next as it flees for the main town. Not long after, the sounds of hurried footsteps as more elongated shadows travels the same way.

"Search every area and report back to me. With her kind of abilities, she wouldn't have gotten too far."

"HAI!"

More shuffling sounds... pursuing shadows divides itself combing every possible street corner.

The target turns to an alleyway, a hand on her chest as she tries to calm her breathing. Her soiled cheek turns moist as a single tear glides forth, showing her anxiety. She bites on her lower lip and pushed herself further back into the darkness just as more footsteps passed by her... more of the whispering voices.

"Its this way. Hurry!"

Knowing it futile to stay wearing the same clothing, the target's eyes panicly searches left and right... then up... a show of hope as she spotted her solution. She clambers up the dumpster... over to the roof... quietly grabs the clothes and makes a change.

Content with what she's got, she tries going back down... but makes a sliding exit instead.... a small squeal as she flies off... and--

MEWRRRR-REWRRR--KSSSSS!!

--lands straight down a huge pile of garbage, scaring a stray cat off its food. She barely got a hand out, when fatigue won her over. Slowly, her fingers relaxes as she succumbed to sleep. Her lips makes one final whisper...


"Silver..... haired.... sa.. murai."

Continued at Shinsengumi Thread. here.
Member
55802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 真選組
Offline
Posted 11/23/12
[Continued from Shinsengumi HQ]....


"I CAN'T believe that aho can just waltz right in and ruin my....kkkkk-krrrrrrr...."

Hijikata had to stop. With fists shaking on his sides, brows twitching, he needs to get a hold of himself lest he punch some random stranger to cool down.

"My..... mayo stash..." he takes a deep breath, and lets it out with a rub of his neck, "...ha-yaaaaa. There's no point fumin round here. Got more work waitin. Best to take care of what's important."

And with that said, he continues his trek to get more mayo.

He turns towards an alley he'd use for shortcuts, when something caught his eye. "Huh? Nanda."



Before him was a huge pile of garbage and above, an arm sticks out.... a human arm.

His senses went on the alert and without further hesitation, climbs up the mound and starts pulling on the said arm. "(Hrhhh... there better be a complete body underneath here. Victim of foul play?)"
Member
23800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/23/12 , edited 11/23/12
Hijikata sees a body coming up as he pulled me out of the pile of garbage.

*Looks at you wondering how I got there in the garbage* "Umm... silver haired samurai..."


Member
55802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 真選組
Offline
Posted 11/23/12

"GWORK!!! ALIVE???" He instantly lets go of the girl's arm, eyes a-bulged.

Momentarily standing there, he gauges if his mind's playing tricks on him... and when he realized the stranger continuing her struggle to get off, he finally gave in and extends his hand.

"Here. Grab hold."
Member
23800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/23/12 , edited 11/23/12
*Grabs his hand.* when Mizuki did grab his hand he kind of lost his balance. Stands up looking at Hijikata. "Umm... who are you?"
wondering what is going to happen next.
Member
55802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 真選組
Offline
Posted 11/23/12

Seeing his offered hand taken, he successfully pulls her up.

And as she stood there uttering but a few words, he lets go to get his bearing back, "Whatre you whisperin there for, hngh?" he grins, stepping away from the mound, "You do know that Halloween's over to be scarin people in that manner--- w-w-whoa... ngirkkk..."



His foot makes a misstep over a pile of cans rolling from behind... a tumble back.... and the man lands on the other side, head hits the wall... slowly sliding himself down to the ground.

He lets out a groan, followed by, "It just isn't my day today."

Member
23800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/23/12 , edited 11/23/12
Mizuki put her hand out. Helping him up. "I don't know."
*As he took her hand, his shirt sleeve kind of ripped.* She hopes he is okay.
Member
55802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 真選組
Offline
Posted 11/23/12
Hijikata paused from getting up.. he stares at his uniform sleeve, wondering how it would've ripped at such a simple movement.

Eyes squinting, he lets out a suspicious "Hmmm.." before finally rising back on his feet.

"(A slip and a tear. Hrh! My lack of sleep these days must be causin me such recklessness. Either that, or lack of mayonnaise intake.)" his gaze locks towards the girl before him, while his hand searches thru his pocket for a pack of zigs.

"So..... tell me your name and what exactly were you doin hiding under all that pile of trash, hngh?"
Member
23800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/23/12 , edited 11/23/12
She looks at him and then started begging for help. "Please help me find the silver haired samurai."
Member
55802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 真選組
Offline
Posted 11/23/12

Hijikata seems oblivious to the girl's plea as he found his zig.... takes one to his lip... lights it.... and nothing happens.

He gave a look of dismay, before finally giving out an answer, "Oi oiii.. I asked you a simple question. That wasn't the kind of reply I was lookin for, hrh?" he partially leans forward, examining her eyes.

"(She must've taken a nasty bump in the head.. Tch, silver-haired samurai. There's no such----... grrrk! Masaka!)" at that very moment, his mind instantly envisions---



"(Uhrhh... nnnno. Give me a better vision, will ya?)" And the vision changes--



"(Alright, that's better.... no! NOT better!! It can't be this aho!)"

With twitching brows, he asks, "Uhrhh you sure you know what you're askin? Because that ain't different from wantin a hammer to hit your own head."
Member
23800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/23/12 , edited 11/23/12
"Yes, I am sure." she looks at Hijikata. She wondered what he meant by that.
Member
55802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 真選組
Offline
Posted 11/23/12 , edited 11/23/12
He lets out a sigh... turns round.. and with hands in his pocket, he walks ahead, "I know someone that fits that description. Don't know why in hell will you be searchin for such a man." his voice lowers, more as a mutter to himself, "He gets under my skin.. each and every time. Hrh! But he never will allow himself pinned down for anythin."

His steps came to a halt, "I won't be arresting you, as you've done nothin wrong." Blue orbs slowly went over his shoulder to look her way, "But seein as you're new to this town, I suggest you take extra caution."


Member
23800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/23/12 , edited 11/23/12
*she walks a little behind him and stops right when he did. she stood there looking at him.* "Will do." she was wondering where they are going. She hopes nothing goes wrong. But that was wishful thinking though.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.