First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Any TVB actor/actress you don't like?
3558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

ailin350 wrote:


angelgirl1212 wrote:


ailin350 wrote:


angelgirl1212 wrote:


Kate Tsui's acting bugs me.. I don't think she's prettier then Linda and Travia either..


Linda is not that pretty in my opinion and neither is Tavia. I think Charmain and Kate are more nicer looking.


difference in opinion... but i do agree that charmaine is pretty... she's an amazing actress...


especially in Maiden's Vow! Oh, and I hate HATE HATE HATE michael Tao. He is everywhere


yeah i really liked maiden's vow too... i loved that she played different roles and everything... i hate michael tao too... he was ok back then but now he's just straight us annoying....
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

angelgirl1212 wrote:


yeah i really liked maiden's vow too... i loved that she played different roles and everything... i hate michael tao too... he was ok back then but now he's just straight us annoying....


Michael Tao is now old and ugly. Not as handsome as before. Raymond Lam is weird looking but his acting is great
3558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

ailin350 wrote:


angelgirl1212 wrote:


yeah i really liked maiden's vow too... i loved that she played different roles and everything... i hate michael tao too... he was ok back then but now he's just straight us annoying....


Michael Tao is now old and ugly. Not as handsome as before. Raymond Lam is weird looking but his acting is great


I love Raymond Lam... LOVE him... I think he's an amazing actor... great singer... n he's cute... Michael Tao is old... can't stay hot forever..
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

angelgirl1212 wrote:

I love Raymond Lam... LOVE him... I think he's an amazing actor... great singer... n he's cute... Michael Tao is old... can't stay hot forever..


LOLZ trust me, Raymond can't stay "cute" forever! His new album is great! I must say! he can actually sing!
2193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Unknown
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
i think they are all ok
12221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England, Kent, To...
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
Kate Tsui!
3558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

ailin350 wrote:


angelgirl1212 wrote:

I love Raymond Lam... LOVE him... I think he's an amazing actor... great singer... n he's cute... Michael Tao is old... can't stay hot forever..


LOLZ trust me, Raymond can't stay "cute" forever! His new album is great! I must say! he can actually sing!


i know... but there's a stage after cute... but he's still cute...:) he's one of those actor turned singer that had a good transition... he's much better than ron ng...
11754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / *England= the bor...
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
Charmaine Sheh is the best TVB actress ever, she is my fave. How can u guys not like her
But I absolutely hate Myolie Wu! Omg she is so annoying, I can't stand her! Sorry to anyone who likes her but I seriously can't stand her.
22549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ¤ - On earth.. - ¤
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
hm....i don't know... it's rare for me to hate an actor or actress....
4800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Shun's room--feel...
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
kate tsui annoys me.
and her acting skills cannot compare to tavia+charmaine+and all those older actresses.
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/16/08

blue-angel wrote:

Charmaine Sheh is the best TVB actress ever, she is my fave. How can u guys not like her
But I absolutely hate Myolie Wu! Omg she is so annoying, I can't stand her! Sorry to anyone who likes her but I seriously can't stand her.


lolz, the reason a lot of people dislike Charmaine is because she is a "fake" celebrity. Meaning that she is mean behind the scenes. But I like her. Myolie is so cute! I have to say! I love her! Especially in War of In-Laws, and to Grow with Love
11754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / *England= the bor...
Offline
Posted 2/16/08

ailin350 wrote:


blue-angel wrote:

Charmaine Sheh is the best TVB actress ever, she is my fave. How can u guys not like her
But I absolutely hate Myolie Wu! Omg she is so annoying, I can't stand her! Sorry to anyone who likes her but I seriously can't stand her.


lolz, the reason a lot of people dislike Charmaine is because she is a "fake" celebrity. Meaning that she is mean behind the scenes. But I like her. Myolie is so cute! I have to say! I love her! Especially in War of In-Laws, and to Grow with Love


Is there actual proof that Charmaine is a so called 'fake' celebrity?
684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pucca's World x]
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
haha! i dont know if the actress i'm gonna mention is from TVB or what..i think she is..
I HATE MYOLIE WU..i dont know WHYY! but omg! when i saw her in Survivors Law in 2003..i didnt like her XDD
sorry fans of myolie wu..XD
3893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
in limbo
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
the sex pervert EDISON CHEN...
he must commit suicide...now!
405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Southern California
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
i don't like kate tsui and linda chung their acting are so bad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.