First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What would you do for TRUE LOVE?
32605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / on your lap, purring
Offline
Posted 12/7/12
I would go so far as to do the unthinkable.

I would drive my car over a speed bump.
42199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/7/12
The only thing I wouldn't do is give up a nice MLT.
bust04 
17175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/8/12
I would give up my Klondike bar
15011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 12/8/12
shave my mustache
1637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / There.
Offline
Posted 12/8/12
I can't imagine that someday I'll fall in love or such
13144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / The Sweetest Plac...
Offline
Posted 12/8/12
The same thing I would do for a Klondike bar.
3583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/8/12
I'd cross oceans for it and I will be. 2013 summer, moving for my love
46267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 12/8/12

polarhamster10 wrote:

The same thing I would do for a Klondike bar.


Go to the store and buy it?


Don't worry, love is pretty cheap, only 298 yen

...wondering if anyone understood the reference...
30069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / F / Ozone
Offline
Posted 12/8/12
Nothing to obtain it-everything to maintain it.
6610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 12/8/12

Zephabyte wrote:


alvase wrote:

sing him a song!


That's all? A song? Well I hope you're okay with disappointment.


You my friend, are a dumbass.
I dont usually grade a woman in terms of points from 1-10 but if a woman can sing to me, thats 5 points right out of the gate.

2369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 12/8/12

Jdaimond wrote:


Zephabyte wrote:


alvase wrote:

sing him a song!


That's all? A song? Well I hope you're okay with disappointment.


You my friend, are a dumbass.
I dont usually grade a woman in terms of points from 1-10 but if a woman can sing to me, thats 5 points right out of the gate.



Hahaha, nope, it's all 10. If it's for you, then it's all 10, plus extra credit points if it's any good.
6610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 12/8/12

carsarelittle wrote:


Jdaimond wrote:


Zephabyte wrote:


alvase wrote:

sing him a song!


That's all? A song? Well I hope you're okay with disappointment.


You my friend, are a dumbass.
I dont usually grade a woman in terms of points from 1-10 but if a woman can sing to me, thats 5 points right out of the gate.



Hahaha, nope, it's all 10. If it's for you, then it's all 10, plus extra credit points if it's any good.


fist bump?

2369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 12/8/12

Jdaimond wrote:



fist bump?



Well there's not an emoticon for that, but this is a good all-purpose one.
25084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 12/8/12
I would make time wherever possible to spend with that person even if it means I miss something amazing.
Aimyay 
21452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Great White N...
Offline
Posted 12/8/12

faeriepop wrote:


aoshi-sama9 wrote:

Would you dress up as a tranny?

Would you sky dive?

Would you battle a tiger? (gladiator style)




Tranny is a very derogatory term. :L You`re almost implying that dressing up as the opposite gender is crazy and out-pf-place. Besides this nitpick...
I would do anything for love!....But I won`t do that....


Oh god dammit.

Don't use light pink text on a white background. My eyes practically melted.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.