First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What would you do for TRUE LOVE?
Aimyay 
22474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Great White N...
Offline
Posted 12/8/12
"How far would I be prepared to go for love? Sometimes, it's better not to know" -Ethan Mars, Heavy Rain
25563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 12/8/12

maxiozieon wrote:

I would make time wherever possible to spend with that person even if it means I miss something amazing.


Safe to say that if it's true love, then spending time with the person you love should already be something amazing in itself.
18081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Sin City
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

Jdaimond wrote:


Zephabyte wrote:


alvase wrote:

sing him a song!


That's all? A song? Well I hope you're okay with disappointment.


You my friend, are a dumbass.
I dont usually grade a woman in terms of points from 1-10 but if a woman can sing to me, thats 5 points right out of the gate.



6610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

carsarelittle wrote:


Jdaimond wrote:



fist bump?



Well there's not an emoticon for that, but this is a good all-purpose one.


that'll do.

6610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 12/9/12 , edited 12/9/12

Zephabyte wrote:


Jdaimond wrote:


Zephabyte wrote:


alvase wrote:

sing him a song!


That's all? A song? Well I hope you're okay with disappointment.


You my friend, are a dumbass.
I dont usually grade a woman in terms of points from 1-10 but if a woman can sing to me, thats 5 points right out of the gate.





good luck with your life troll.


And heres some really good advice. Stop being a troll and follow mr. T's advice or one day you will become the bait. IF WERE LUCKY ITS ONE OF THE FOLLOWING baits;
JAIL BAIT.
PEDO BAIT.
SPENDY AND TAKE HOUSE IN DIVORCE WIFE BAIT.


6173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/9/12
Give up my pinky toes and fingers so not much
Posted 12/9/12
Stay with her forever. For better and for worse
18081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Sin City
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

Jdaimond wrote:


Zephabyte wrote:


Jdaimond wrote:


Zephabyte wrote:


alvase wrote:

sing him a song!


That's all? A song? Well I hope you're okay with disappointment.


You my friend, are a dumbass.
I dont usually grade a woman in terms of points from 1-10 but if a woman can sing to me, thats 5 points right out of the gate.





good luck with your life troll.


And heres some really good advice. Stop being a troll and follow mr. T's advice or one day you will become the bait. IF WERE LUCKY ITS ONE OF THE FOLLOWING baits;
JAIL BAIT.
PEDO BAIT.
SPENDY AND TAKE HOUSE IN DIVORCE WIFE BAIT.




*We're
301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/9/13
Nothing.

I would do absolutely nothing for "True Love", merely to the fact that I do not even believe that such a thing even exists. My reasoning be is that:
1.True love would imply THE love that would you be with forever, and humanity has clearly shown that this kind of thing DOESN'T work.
2. Would also mean that people would become selfless for the sake of "love". Again, humanity has shown time and time again that this game is about self-interest, and this kind of relationship cannot work.


It is just my opinion though, and anyone can equally disagree.
toxxin 
38157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 2/10/13
Kill the President. (though I'd do that for just about anything)
20162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 2/10/13
I'd skydive. Dude, that'd be awesome.
1081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/10/13
FUCKING. KILL. EVERYTHING. IN. MY. WAY.
Posted 2/10/13
What makes it true?
28101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Toledo
Online
Posted 2/10/13
A better question would be: What would true love do for me?
Posted 2/10/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

A better question would be: What would true love do for me?


Blowjob.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.