First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply New Fall Titles: Say "I love you."
23697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / United Kingdom.
Offline
Posted 10/25/12 , edited 10/25/12

leokiko123 wrote:


manic221 wrote:



,,, If you didn't like it why did you read the LN's? As for the writing that's opinion i think it's pretty good and i really like it. Deus Ex Machimas where exactly is there any? Go on name a point? and please don't ruin future storylines point something out in the anime. Try it...

I don't go looking for people hating a series what possible need would i have for that i like it what do i care what other people think? As far as i'm concerned everyone i know (and therefore everyone's opinion i might care about) likes the series and it's getting brilliant reviews on CR in general.

OH MY GOD seriously you can't remember what you wrote that just proves once and for all that your not worth me wasting my time but for the record you said "shit" like i said not offended just saying wasn't any need on a forum where no one was swearing.

Like i said please go and cry somewhere else while i continue too enjoy Blast of Tempest and BTOOOM! which is on in a few hours if i'm still awake.... Then i might go and catch up with From the New World...

As for those series you mentioned i'm not gonna bother searching i won't watch any trailers and i'm not gonna read a manga cause frankly it must be crap... I guess that's how opinions are formed now a days ay? Huh that was pretty easy think i'll do it more often what else do you like? I'd like to go and bash it on a public forum ;-)

As for the guy you insulted about liking a romance series go and grow up some guys like it why does it matter? and insulting someone because of it that just makes you a moron go back too high school you'll fit right in.


Because the LN's are much better on explaining stuff. Deus Ex Machinas = HeathCliff being GM, Kirito and Asuna miraculously coming back to life. Plus, Kirito waking up and being able to walk even though he didn't for two years. Pretty much the end of SAO's arc was one big mess. I don't go looking for people that hate it, but I get into discussions about anime a lot.

I'm not crying, I'm disappointed. CR is not godly for me simply because I can just as easily watch fansubs with CR rips that are out worldwide. But I still want to support them, that is all.

Why not ignoring possible great animes to watch just because some dude mentioned on the internet amrite? What a dumb logic.

I insulted no one. I just thought it was weird for a guy to prefer "Say I Love You"(which, btw, I like, but not so much) over Jojo, considering the target demography is obvious for both.


Heathcliff being GM is not a dues ex machima infact it's a very good twist one I certainly didn't see coming as for Kirito and Asuna coming back too life meh again it's a game with enough willpower I guess he could? I dunno plus Heathcliff being GM controlling the servers and the game will have spared there life. It's debatable but saying EVERYWHERE was clearly an over exagiration... Don't do that nothing annoys me more. Neither is Kirito being able to walk is it unrealistic.News flash! its a story it does not need to be realistic, Because you know all movies are realistic aren't they? Ha oh wait there not? oh yeah there entertainment silly me.. is it a deus ex machima nope! (see my lessons below goes something like learn what a Deus Ex Machima is before you throw the term around and look like an idiot)

I'm just forming quick irrationally oppinions the same way you have... I don't care for them I refuse too watch Fan-subs so basically if they aren't on CR they don't exist but have you seen Blast of Tempest I'd say you clearly haven't if you say this season is bad.. So you've clearly made a judgement there im just acting the same way you seem to be...

Who cares what he prefers? Is it any of your buisness? You come across like your oppinion is some how better then everyone elses... That you are right and everyone else is wrong.

What have we learned here today;

1) don't exaggerated it's annoying as hell
2) don't insult other peoples oppinions.
3) need to learn the diference between deus ex machima (Nano machines in MGS as much as I love that series) and a twist (Heathcliff)
4) don't be a jerk
5) don't complain when clearly there are several good shows this season.
6) they didn't get a show you wanted tough look I don't care and no one else cares.
7) rash judgements are wrong.
8) I have read the first LN of SAO and I disagree the anime is much better then the LN if I'd read the LN first I'd probably have been turned off from the anime.
9) Blast of Tempest is awesome.
10) stop whining it will get you nowhere.

And I'm done you get that? Good.

Oh and I'm ignoring a possible great anime because someone like you who moans on a forum likes it and that puts me off it. Honestly if its not on CR or Anime-on-Demand here in the UK then it's probably not as great as you say it is... Plus you don't like SAO so basically screw you.
24016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / São Paulo, Brazil
Offline
Posted 10/25/12

manic221 wrote:
Heathcliff being GM is not a dues ex machima infact it's a very good twist one I certainly didn't see coming as for Kirito and Asuna coming back too life meh again it's a game with enough willpower I guess he could? I dunno plus Heathcliff being GM controlling the servers and the game will have spared there life. It's debatable but saying EVERYWHERE was clearly an over exagiration... Don't do that nothing annoys me more. Neither is Kirito being able to walk is it unrealistic... Perhaps, is it a deus ex machima nope! (see my lessons below goes something like learn what a Deus Ex Machima is before you throw the term around and look like an idiot)

I'm just forming quick irrationally oppinions the same way you have... I don't care for them I refuse too watch Fan-subs so basically if they aren't on CR they don't exist but have you seen Blast of Tempest I'd say you clearly haven't if you say this season is bad.. So you've clearly made a judgement there im just acting the same way you seem to be...

Who cares what he prefers? Is it any of your buisness? Do you have the right to give him your oppinion?

What have we learned here today;

1) don't exaggerated it's annoying as hell
2) don't insult other peoples oppinions.
3) need to learn the diference between deus ex machima (Nano machines in MGS as much as I love that series) and a twist (Heathcliff)
4) don't be a jerk
5) don't complain when clearly there are several good shows this season.
6) they didn't get a show you wanted tough look I don't care and no one else cares.
7) rash judgements are wrong.
8) I have read the first LN of SAO and I disagree the anime is much better then the LN if I'd read the LN first I'd probably have been turned off from the anime.
9) Blast of Tempest is awesome.
10) stop whining it will get you nowhere.

And I'm done you get that? Good.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DeusExMachina<<< it's from tvtropes I suggest you read that.

Kirito suddenly walking wasn't one that's why I said "plus" afterwards. Pay attention.

1) I'm not, and you can't explain why the hell everything happened there at SAO. You just went "meh again it's a game with enough willpower I guess he could". That speaks for itself.
2) I'm just giving my opinion on what happened and what I think about SAO, if you can't handle a discussion then leave
3) WUT?
4) Don't be a crybaby
5) That I and many other people can't watch because of licensing issues, thus being left with just 2~3 good animes.
6) People who wanted the animes I mentioned here on CR cares.
7) cool story bro
8) wow really? The rushed, no-info crazed first few episodes of SAO were better than the LN? ok...
9) I agree, can't watch that on CR though
10) Who knows.
Quarlo 
21413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / San Antonio
Online
Posted 10/25/12
Already added to my queue. Can't wait.
66089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / WA
Offline
Posted 10/25/12 , edited 10/26/12
I want Kamisama Kiss, so far it is the only one I am watching this season ...wait, there is Blast of Tempest as well (2).
11346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Argentina
Offline
Posted 10/25/12

leokiko123 wrote:



akai_ryu wrote:
Seriously, nothing is enought good for you? This season is disappointing just because Crunchyroll don't gets two "awesome" shows? And how you define awesome? Awesome for who? For you? I know, it's annoying when you can't watch your favorites shows but maybe you must think more wide way. Everybody haven't the same tastes.

Those animes were easily the most hyped before release. SPECIALLY Little Busters!. The fact that CR didn't manage to get the noitaminA shows and that NO ONE got LB!(or Jojo, but that isn't a surprise) shows something, doesn't it? That the competirion is fierce or that WB didn't want to give in. That's very disappointing.

Say I Love You was a great catch though, possibly the best announcement for a "simulcast" in a while. Admist Bottom Bitting Bug and Litchee, I didn't know what to do really.


Again, you must think more broad way. There are 13 continuing simulcast titles and 18 news simulcast titles on Crunchyroll and there are goods shows too, altought you dislike them. Perhaps if you to complain about the unabailability outside US/ CAN of them, I would understand you.
23697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / United Kingdom.
Offline
Posted 10/25/12

leokiko123 wrote:


manic221 wrote:
Heathcliff being GM is not a dues ex machima infact it's a very good twist one I certainly didn't see coming as for Kirito and Asuna coming back too life meh again it's a game with enough willpower I guess he could? I dunno plus Heathcliff being GM controlling the servers and the game will have spared there life. It's debatable but saying EVERYWHERE was clearly an over exagiration... Don't do that nothing annoys me more. Neither is Kirito being able to walk is it unrealistic... Perhaps, is it a deus ex machima nope! (see my lessons below goes something like learn what a Deus Ex Machima is before you throw the term around and look like an idiot)

I'm just forming quick irrationally oppinions the same way you have... I don't care for them I refuse too watch Fan-subs so basically if they aren't on CR they don't exist but have you seen Blast of Tempest I'd say you clearly haven't if you say this season is bad.. So you've clearly made a judgement there im just acting the same way you seem to be...

Who cares what he prefers? Is it any of your buisness? Do you have the right to give him your oppinion?

What have we learned here today;

1) don't exaggerated it's annoying as hell
2) don't insult other peoples oppinions.
3) need to learn the diference between deus ex machima (Nano machines in MGS as much as I love that series) and a twist (Heathcliff)
4) don't be a jerk
5) don't complain when clearly there are several good shows this season.
6) they didn't get a show you wanted tough look I don't care and no one else cares.
7) rash judgements are wrong.
8) I have read the first LN of SAO and I disagree the anime is much better then the LN if I'd read the LN first I'd probably have been turned off from the anime.
9) Blast of Tempest is awesome.
10) stop whining it will get you nowhere.

And I'm done you get that? Good.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DeusExMachina<<< it's from tvtropes I suggest you read that.

Kirito suddenly walking wasn't one that's why I said "plus" afterwards. Pay attention.

1) I'm not, and you can't explain why the hell everything happened there at SAO. You just went "meh again it's a game with enough willpower I guess he could". That speaks for itself.
2) I'm just giving my opinion on what happened and what I think about SAO, if you can't handle a discussion then leave
3) WUT?
4) Don't be a crybaby
5) That I and many other people can't watch because of licensing issues, thus being left with just 2~3 good animes.
6) People who wanted the animes I mentioned here on CR cares.
7) cool story bro
8) wow really? The rushed, no-info crazed first few episodes of SAO were better than the LN? ok...
9) I agree, can't watch that on CR though
10) Who knows.


Oh I wish I had your all mighty ability to judge a series on a few episodes would have saved myself a lot of time if I had that ability really I envy you!

I knew what a Deus Ex Machima was and I still disagree that all your options are either not even close (Heathcliff) or debateble(coming back to life)

1) not really it is a game and as such any logic works because it's a GAME incase you've not noticed most games don't contain much logic. Like ALO people can fly? Wut!!! OMG Deus Ex machima! Your just an idiot.
2) no your stating your oppinion like its fact like everyone's wrong but you.
3) I thought I made myself clear are you a bit slow?
4) your the crybaby
5) sorry to hear that but it's not really my problem and its out of Crunchys control... Tough luck I guess? (I live in the UK and where usually the first too get screwed so I have no idea where you live I though Blast was for everyone... Still don't care, funny that isn't it? I would care if you where a nice person but the fact is your not really.
6) and your the only person talking about it... And I still don't care ha look at that not caring is easy.
7) -
8) see above.
9) ....
10) I know it won't get you anywhere you'll just attract people who think your an idiot because you whine to much.
19527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / orbiting Jupiter
Offline
Posted 10/25/12
This show sounds like a hopeless romantic magnet.
23019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/25/12

pistolsaf wrote:

Great job, Crunchyroll. Those in the Nordic countries, the Netherlands and Latin America will be glad for the availability.


+1 Latin America
65005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 10/25/12
Ahhhh yay another one I wanted to watch. Well that's only 3 this season, and 2 of them are ones I only kinda wanna see but... Kobato and Toradora really made up for the lack of simulcasts so it's all cool. lol XD
60247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / USA
Online
Posted 10/25/12
YES YES YES. I CAN WATCH LEGALLY NOW
22254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Illinois
Offline
Posted 10/25/12
Alright! I was hoping this one would be added. I will have to add it to my queue real quick here. Looks like i need to find some more time to be on here. My queue is getting pretty packed!
115525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Cαℓιғσяиια, Sʋи Ѵ...
Offline
Posted 10/25/12
wooooooooooooooooow now u upload it here im like in ep 4
62455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the clouds
Offline
Posted 10/25/12
Thank you, thank you. Love this story!
13106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / sweden
Offline
Posted 10/26/12
and no love for Sweden... yay
60093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/26/12
Thank you Crunchyroll! I thought Funimation took all the good titles I wanted to watch this season so I am SUPER happy to hear this news.
I love you too
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.