First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Forest
90258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 10/25/12
Posted 10/28/12
Haru sat with her back against a tree, enjoying the breeze that navigated through the forest. "I think I'm gonna like this school." She heard a twig snapping and her ears perked up. "A person or animal...?" She glanced around quickly, her tail wagging a little. If it was a squirrel, she was gonna chase it down if it was the last thing she did. Someone or something emerged from the brush, and Haru immediately tackled it, forgetting for a moment that she was in her human form.
Students†
6992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 10/28/12
Carolyn felt the tackle"Ouch! That hurts! I was just trying to scare you..."

Posted 10/28/12
Haru ceased growling and blinked, her ears perking up. A student... She moved, sitting on all fours on the ground. "Sorry... thought you were maybe a squirrel or somethin'. You okay?"
Students†
6992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 10/29/12


Heh, yeah, no worries. I'm Carolyn *she smiles*
Posted 11/2/12

-Caru-chan wrote:
Heh, yeah, no worries. I'm Carolyn *she smiles*


Haru sniffed the air a little before dropping her ears. "I'm Haru..." She looked past Carolyn through the trees, her tail thumping against the ground. "So, Carolyn... d'you know where the classrooms are?"
Students†
6992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 11/2/12


"Well... Not really, I'm as lost as you are.." she shrugs
Posted 11/2/12

-Caru-chan wrote:

Students†
6992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 11/2/12


"Umm.." she reveals her ears and tail "I'm an okami, just like you" she smiles"
Posted 11/2/12

-Caru-chan wrote:

Students†
6992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 11/2/12
Posted 11/2/12 , edited 11/2/12
Haru grins. "Awesome~!" She laughs, "And being scratched behind the ears is the beeeest~"
Students†
6992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 11/2/12


She laughs with her "Oh!" She raises her ears "I hear something.."
Posted 11/2/12
Haru turns, ears up and alert. "What do you think it is?"
Students†
6992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 11/2/12
She smells the air "I think there are... Squirrels nearby!"
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.