First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Any actual MMO fans out there?
SAO Clubs BOYS
23216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Tennessee
Offline
Posted 10/25/12
I'm hoping some of the fans of SAO here are MMO players themselves so let's hear it!

Personally, I've played WoW since 2005. I was a serious raider, tank, during "vanilla" WoW, I was a DPS hunter through BC and was a paladin/priest healer during WoTLK and parts of Cata. Unfortunately playing a game for 7 years, things aren't as they once were so I casually play now and then.

The only other active MMO I take part in is GW2 but haven't reached max level yet. I have AoC, Tera and Aion installed and I like to pick them up once in awhile and have some fun.

There has got to be some other players in this club, share your stories!
SAO Clubs BOYS
15677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Keller Texas
Offline
Posted 10/25/12
PWI for about 2-3 years, then I switched to alternating through a bunch of small-time MMOs, I eventually got bored and gave in to Minecraft until GW2 came out. Still enjoy PWI and Minecraft, but not much fun to play without a group.
27629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M / Chicago, Illinois
Offline
Posted 10/26/12
I played Final Fantasy 14 for a short period It sucked.
Posted 10/26/12
I played Wow for 2 years I loved BGS ( battle grounds) the highest level I got was 40 Paladin I tried all of the jobs. But Paladin is the most comforable one for me. But I quit since It became boring for my opinion. Alot of mean, Cyberbullies on there.
And Cheaters. But yeah WOW is nice game . I wish there was kind of SAO Multiplayer game! on Internet!
27629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M / Chicago, Illinois
Offline
Posted 10/26/12

IUmiXChan wrote:

I played Wow for 2 years I loved BGS ( battle grounds) the highest level I got was 40 Paladin I tried all of the jobs. But Paladin is the most comforable one for me. But I quit since It became boring for my opinion. Alot of mean, Cyberbullies on there.
And Cheaters. But yeah WOW is nice game . I wish there was kind of SAO Multiplayer game! on Internet!


Umi you played WOW ? Thats cool !
Posted 10/26/12
heh hard to imagine me playing it ? LOL and thanks. Did you play WOW?
27629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M / Chicago, Illinois
Offline
Posted 10/26/12

IUmiXChan wrote:

heh hard to imagine me playing it ? LOL and thanks. Did you play WOW?


No, I wanted to play the new one because it looked cool in the commercial, sadly it was not like the commercial.
Posted 10/26/12
Yeah I agree with you Pandoria Looked cool but hell not I was coming to my friends house to play it I WAS LIKE . NO I AINT PLAYING THIS IS IS JUST LAME. FIRST NEW CHARACTER WAS WEREWOLF = EPIC FAIL, GOBLIN=MORE FAIL PANDORIA? PANDA=FAIL ALL THE WAY. CANT they get a bit more creative?. they are just making out money by obvious things.
SAO Clubs BOYS
15677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Keller Texas
Offline
Posted 10/26/12
You guys stuff like LOL, or Smite?
SAO Clubs BOYS
23216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Tennessee
Offline
Posted 10/26/12
Never played LoL, heard the community there is just a complete turn off. If you liked BGs Umi then GW2 is a good game for that. There's no monthly fees and there's World Vs World which is just a gigantic battleground. When you can play from level 1 because you're auto-leveled to max and skills are unlocked by killing things with a certain weapon (not by gaining levels).

I was thinking about a SAO type MMO yesterday actually. Hmm, well Tera is anime-ish and it's combat is more action oriented (think hack n' slash button smashing) but the quests and such are kinda boring.

Aion is REALLY anime like with a very extensive character creation. It's flashy but it's like any other normal MMO, lock on and use your abilities. They've changed it a lot from it's very grindy launch and it seems you really only need to grind at high levels.
SAO Clubs BOYS
15677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Keller Texas
Offline
Posted 10/26/12
Yeah, I enjoy gw2. Never played Tera, nor Aion, but grinding is pretty normal for MMOs
Member
4789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / England
Offline
Posted 10/27/12
does any1 play digimon masters online? it's shit compared to all those MMO but i still enjoy it
27629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M / Chicago, Illinois
Offline
Posted 10/27/12

IUmiXChan wrote:

Yeah I agree with you Pandoria Looked cool but hell not I was coming to my friends house to play it I WAS LIKE . NO I AINT PLAYING THIS IS IS JUST LAME. FIRST NEW CHARACTER WAS WEREWOLF = EPIC FAIL, GOBLIN=MORE FAIL PANDORIA? PANDA=FAIL ALL THE WAY. CANT they get a bit more creative?. they are just making out money by obvious things.


Hey, the Panda was the only reason I wanted to play it lol.
27629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M / Chicago, Illinois
Offline
Posted 10/29/12

SonoFriz wrote:

Yeah, I enjoy gw2. Never played Tera, nor Aion, but grinding is pretty normal for MMOs


Hey, how is LoL ?
SAO Clubs BOYS
15677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Keller Texas
Offline
Posted 10/29/12
LoL is pretty fun I play smite tho, they are the same genre.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.