First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Skinny jeans on males???
20177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Boston, MA
Offline
Posted 4/21/13
I tried one when I was trying different kinds in the fitting room. Can't get my legs in a skinny jean. My calves were too big.
24534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 4/21/13
Nope. I feel the same about baggy pants too. It's pretty cheap to find a tailor to make them fit right, but then again everyone has their own style preferences.
279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Just keep pinning...
Offline
Posted 4/22/13
I don't even wear them. I have to say no.
9728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/28/13
My legs just do not fit. I mean how the hell can anyone fit their legs in a tube of stiff material that small? Seriously.
85087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/28/13
I wear skinny jeans.
15963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Brisbane, The Lan...
Offline
Posted 4/29/13 , edited 5/1/13
Was compelled to check and discovered alas, that my jeans are labelled skinny :/ I'll refuse to wear anything that isn't comfortable though, so I'm tending towards the explanation that I'm just a pretty skinny guy.

Of course, ideally I'd be jauntily strolling the streets stark naked but, you know, society and all that

hmm_4x 
22491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 4/29/13
Skinny jeans are more for the skater type... or if you're going for a middle school feel.
I just think they look funny.

I honestly do not know how guys fit everything into it.
Posted 4/29/13

hmm_4x wrote:

Skinny jeans are more for the skater type... or if you're going for a middle school feel.
I just think they look funny.

I honestly do not know how guys fit everything into it.


What do you mean?
2265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / only kami neko knows
Offline
Posted 4/29/13
If you can't fit the pair you are wearing, get a larger size. How fucking hard is that?
21848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 4/29/13


This here? Maybe.


This here??? Something's wrong with you, bro.

2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 4/29/13
Your clothes say a lot about you. For example, if you're a guy and wear skinny jeans it says you're hung like marmot.
15963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Brisbane, The Lan...
Offline
Posted 4/29/13

Pomff wrote:

Your clothes say a lot about you. For example, if you're a guy and wear skinny jeans it says you're hung like marmot.


Overlooking the intrinsic, unjustifiable meanness of that comment, I'd never heard of a Marmot before. So thanks for that!
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 4/29/13

HeadofEraser wrote:


Pomff wrote:

Your clothes say a lot about you. For example, if you're a guy and wear skinny jeans it says you're hung like marmot.


Overlooking the intrinsic, unjustifiable meanness of that comment, I'd never heard of a Marmot before. So thanks for that!


You're quite welcome, unjustified rudeness and obscure animals are just two of the many services I provide.
5487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/30/13
I am a guy and I always wear skinny jeans... Problem?
Posted 4/30/13
nooooooooooo
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.