Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
What are you going to be on Halloween ?
Posted 10/28/12
oppa gangnam style ! psy
19126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Amegakure
Online
Posted 10/28/12
Cosplaying as Tobi! <3
Posted 10/28/12
Lulu Lamperouge
Banned
35665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 10/28/12
CarboKill. Well, i'm not doing anything, I'm just wearing the hoody in my avatar and going emo. HURR.



saksiss wrote:

Cosplaying as Tobi! <3


Do it proud and get some pictures, bro.
19126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Amegakure
Online
Posted 10/28/12

CarboKill wrote:

CarboKill. Well, i'm not doing anything, I'm just wearing the hoody in my avatar and going emo. HURR.



saksiss wrote:

Cosplaying as Tobi! <3


Do it proud and get some pictures, bro.


I'll try, haha.
Posted 10/28/12

kafung wrote:


Jeremykooper wrote:

Lulu Lamperouge




Not sure what that is xd


Its an awesome guy from the Anime ''Code Geass'' Full name Lelouche Lamperouge :p
14417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 10/28/12
Myself in the hospital for a spinal check. Awesome.
21500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/28/12

Jeremykooper wrote:

Lulu Lamperouge


I don't permit, unless if you'll send me a picture after.

18015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Up in the clouds~
Offline
Posted 10/28/12
Not going anywhere on Halloween but I went as Pikachu for my friend's Halloween party today
423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / England
Online
Posted 10/28/12
I don't dress up... I do say I'm dressed as an emo kid
8504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / i'm there. you kn...
Offline
Posted 10/28/12

saksiss wrote:


CarboKill wrote:

CarboKill. Well, i'm not doing anything, I'm just wearing the hoody in my avatar and going emo. HURR.



saksiss wrote:

Cosplaying as Tobi! <3


Do it proud and get some pictures, bro.


I'll try, haha.


some for me too at that
Posted 10/28/12

starlightpriestess wrote:


Jeremykooper wrote:

Lulu Lamperouge


I don't permit, unless if you'll send me a picture after.



Ah.. I understand C.C But what picture?
8504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / i'm there. you kn...
Offline
Posted 10/28/12
i was thinking about doing something for halloween, but then i decided i'll just go buy some candy from a store and go on my computer.
19905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / North Pole
Offline
Posted 10/28/12
nothing
21500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/28/12 , edited 10/28/12

Jeremykooper wrote:


starlightpriestess wrote:


Jeremykooper wrote:

Lulu Lamperouge


I don't permit, unless if you'll send me a picture after.



Ah.. I understand C.C But what picture?


Chur Halloween picture.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.