First  Prev  215  216  217  218  219  220  221  222  223  224  225  226  227  Next  Last
What Mangas should be made into Animes?
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Davao City
Offline
Posted 12/27/10
FLY HIGH FLY HIGH FLY HIGH FLY HIGH FLY HIGH FLY HIGH FLY HIGH FLY HIGH FLY HIGH
1381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Fantasia (my world)
Offline
Posted 1/22/11
Neko Says:
Kingdom Hearts!!!
or Maximum Ride, or Heart No Kuni No Alice all in dubs.
17624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/23/11
Heart no Kuni no Alice hands down!
2015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/24/11
Psyren, why the hell doesn't it have one yet!!? The best battle manga mainstream I saw!
97138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/26/11
HAJIMETE NO AKU

It's fun, it's got action, a little romance, it's got at least 8 volumes so far and it's funny
Posted 1/28/11
Sugar Princess, it sucks that the creator hasn't came out with new material =C
83 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/12/11
Municipal Squadron Daitenzin.

'Nuff said.
12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 2/12/11
BLAME!

97138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/17/11
Ok it's actually a North American Comic done in Manga style but what about Nightschool by Svetlana Chmakova. Yen Press has been publishing it and it's a pretty damn good series,
4246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Leaf village
Offline
Posted 2/18/11 , edited 2/18/11
I'd like to see Shinobi Life and Alichino.
Alichino bcoz of the artwork, Shinobi bcoz itz plain cul!
9312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 2/18/11
Hiyokoi.
That one should get at least a half season tv anime, 12-13 episodes.
It`s very similar to Kimi ni Todoke, except that the 2 protogonists have diffrent personalities then Sawako and Kazehaya.
It`s a very cute manga.
55 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Langley, British...
Offline
Posted 2/18/11 , edited 2/18/11
prince eleven, vacaloid, and angel's feather ( they should make it a series not a two episode ova ) and the end of fruit basket
118451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 2/18/11

LelouchKyonConan wrote:

Psyren, why the hell doesn't it have one yet!!? The best battle manga mainstream I saw!


i would like it too but the manga was axed in jump sadly it pretty much destroys all hope of a anime uness the author made a mega big series like what happend with buso renkin.
2015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 2/18/11

theskyflame wrote:


LelouchKyonConan wrote:

Psyren, why the hell doesn't it have one yet!!? The best battle manga mainstream I saw!


i would like it too but the manga was axed in jump sadly it pretty much destroys all hope of a anime uness the author made a mega big series like what happend with buso renkin.


what it got axed! but how? nononononono!

I thought it was super popular and just ended like that!
118451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 2/18/11

LelouchKyonConan wrote:


theskyflame wrote:


LelouchKyonConan wrote:

Psyren, why the hell doesn't it have one yet!!? The best battle manga mainstream I saw!


i would like it too but the manga was axed in jump sadly it pretty much destroys all hope of a anime uness the author made a mega big series like what happend with buso renkin.


what it got axed! but how? nononononono!

I thought it was super popular and just ended like that!


at first yes but ratiings were getting lower and lower and jump decided to axe it but 2010 was a crappy year for them since only one new manga is doing well so far and has gotten a anime beelzebub.
First  Prev  215  216  217  218  219  220  221  222  223  224  225  226  227  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.