First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Which Anime Character Is Most Aggresive?? the most aggresive type
63 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/23/08
Knepachi Man He is Best He owns ALL B!tches
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / somewhere near yo...
Offline
Posted 1/23/08

AHTL wrote:


westco3894 wrote:

GUYS GUYS GUYS




OBVIOUSLY


Is there anyone who likes to fight more than him


yeah there is, ikkaku they just love to fight
Ghost
AHTL 
91564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 1/23/08

somepeep wrote:


AHTL wrote:


westco3894 wrote:

GUYS GUYS GUYS




OBVIOUSLY


Is there anyone who likes to fight more than him


yeah there is, ikkaku they just love to fight


Who?

~ horrible at names
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / somewhere near yo...
Offline
Posted 1/23/08

AHTL wrote:


somepeep wrote:


AHTL wrote:


westco3894 wrote:

GUYS GUYS GUYS




OBVIOUSLY


Is there anyone who likes to fight more than him


yeah there is, ikkaku they just love to fight


Who?

~ horrible at names


the bald dude from 11th division?? 3rd seat?? the guy with the spear shikkai??
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / somewhere near yo...
Offline
Posted 1/23/08

DemonWithin912 wrote:

all these thread have something like the Most ___ or the best ____ T-T


buuuuuuuuuuut at least i don't have a duplicate or what so ever

if you don't like my thread i don't mind though, it's an open forum for all of crunchy roller's
678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Behind you... mua...
Offline
Posted 1/23/08
if i was a anime character it would be me
Ghost
AHTL 
91564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 1/23/08

somepeep wrote:


AHTL wrote:


somepeep wrote:


AHTL wrote:


westco3894 wrote:

GUYS GUYS GUYS




OBVIOUSLY


Is there anyone who likes to fight more than him


yeah there is, ikkaku they just love to fight


Who?

~ horrible at names


the bald dude from 11th division?? 3rd seat?? the guy with the spear shikkai??


Owh him *palm_face* I'm so forgetful about their names



13718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/23/08
naruto and inuyasha!!!
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Argentina
Offline
Posted 1/23/08
the crazy guy who always tries to kill Ban Midou but i cant remember his name
68 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M
Offline
Posted 1/23/08
i think kenpachi hes always looking for a good fight
342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Parts Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/23/08
Alucard
Posted 1/23/08
Kaname Chidori from Full Metal Panic...i mean..she beats up a mercenary wif ease...i would hate to c what she could do to an average person.....
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/23/08

somepeep wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:

all these thread have something like the Most ___ or the best ____ T-T


buuuuuuuuuuut at least i don't have a duplicate or what so ever

if you don't like my thread i don't mind though, it's an open forum for all of crunchy roller's


thats true but it's like everywhere but at least you didn't go pissy and stuff
Posted 1/24/08
Actually the 1st one to come to my mind, is inuyasha. kyo from fruit basket too ^^
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/24/08
levy from black lagoon
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.