First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Greenway Village
Posted 10/28/12
Greenway Village


A small village closer to finishing reconstruction than most, most elders live within this village. Shaman Thea resides here as the villages most respected. Outside it isn't too dangerous but common to run into thugs or bandits.
Posted 11/3/12
Magica yawned as she stretched her limbs. She nestled up to get comfy on top of a roof. "Hweh~ it's so warm out~" Her ears twitched a little as she bathed in the sunlight.
Posted 11/3/12


He awoke in a quiet forest just outside the village, with the sun rays striking brightly into his eyes to wake him. He covers his eyes, and started to get up. "Ngh~" he looks around his surroundings confused. "....what in the world?" he rubs his temples. "ugh, last time I remember was when....I was shielding Sora from that witch....!!! Sora!" He got up, and frantically looks around. "Crap, she must've used a Time Slip on me."
Posted 11/3/12

Magica's nosed twitched and she got up, she began sniffing around. What is this scent…? Quickly, she stood up on the roof and took another whiff to get the direction of the odd scent. She leaped onto a nearby tree and began following where she sensed the source. I hope it's not a monster…
Member
214573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/3/12
Mikoto walk around the path outside of the village, she hold up a hand towards her face from the sunlight. She smiled, "It sure is bright today." She hummed a small tone walking down the path and came across a small beautiful pond. The pond glimmered from the sunlight, Mikoto took her camera and hold it up. She took the perfect snapshot and hold the camera away from her face. She looked at the pond again observing the beautiful scenery, "It sure is a beautiful sight."
Posted 11/3/12


The man rubbed his head looking around, "I have to get out of here, who knows what happen to the others."
He makes his way to a nearby river and sat there thinking, in quite a dilemma. "Damn it, not good. How am I gonna get back? I was never expecting this."
Posted 11/3/12 , edited 11/3/12


Magica stopped above in a tree looking down at the man. "… A human?" She tilted her head. Is the scent from him? Slightly hidden due to the branches and leaves she observed the man from above. "Hmm…" she lept down into a bush and hid behind a tree very suspicious of him.
Posted 11/3/12


The man sensed a person(s) nearby, and went hiding. He felt presence of two others, he readies for one of his pistols, just in case something were to attack him. "Well, that didn't last long. Can't let down my guard." he waits it out.
Posted 11/3/12

Magica looked around and didn't see him, she came out from behind the tree. …Where? She glanced around with her guard up.
Member
214573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/3/12
Mikoto also noticed there's two presences nearby, as she was walking down the path from before she didn't see anyone. She felt weird so she looked around and noticed there seems to be someone coming this way. She just stood there waiting to find out who it was and what that person wants. She can feel another presence it seems to be nearby too but she ignored it for now.
Posted 11/3/12


He noticed the girl come out of the bush, "This one is just a girl...." the man stealthily moves around to scope the area for the other person. Suddenly he felt hunger, and hoped is stomach didn't growl. "Geez, now?"
Posted 11/3/12

Magica's ears twitched as she hears very faint rustling. She begins sniffing the air again and crouching down, beginning to follow the scent she came closer to the man, not seeing him still.
Member
214573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/3/12
Mikoto just stood in place wondering about the two people nearby, but she just let out a sigh and looked back at the pond. She watched the water glimmered again and again, "How come I'm never tired of this scenery." She visits this pond almost every day taking a photo on each of the days. She almost made an album already of the photos she took with her camera.
Posted 11/3/12


"This is going nowhere." He caved in and gave up being alert, and turns around aiming his gun at whatever followed him.
Posted 11/3/12

Magica blinked looking at the gun, realizing that the man had been in front of him. She stepped back a bit, with a cautious stance. "W-who are you…?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.