First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
If you saw somebody hurting your friend what will you do?
175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / SEA
Offline
Posted 10/29/12
I'd defend them

*henshin*
Posted 10/29/12
Kick the attacker's butt.
18042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wanderer in Texas
Offline
Posted 10/29/12 , edited 10/29/12


2991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/29/12
Heh. I'll handle it MY way.
14198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 10/29/12
Intervene dude. Mess with my crew, and you're messing with me lol
2991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/29/12

meowtaku wrote:

I'd defend them

*henshin*


"Kamen Raidou: D-D-D-DECADE"



You probably didn't mean Kamen Rider. I'm a bad joke.Just having fun lol.
49106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway.
Offline
Posted 10/29/12
As far as I see it, if you see your friend getting beat up and you walk away, you're no longer his friend.
Posted 10/29/12
cut out their genitals n eat them
18042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wanderer in Texas
Offline
Posted 10/29/12

Chopsuey9444 wrote:

Intervene dude. Mess with my crew, and you're messing with me lol


TOTALLY off topic but, I absolutely love your icon/avatar. lol. :D
629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Israel
Offline
Posted 10/29/12 , edited 10/29/12
Beat the shit out of em of course! with a baseball bat!
14198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 10/29/12

xxashtaichoxx wrote:


Chopsuey9444 wrote:

Intervene dude. Mess with my crew, and you're messing with me lol


TOTALLY off topic but, I absolutely love your icon/avatar. lol. :D


Thanks , it's awesome right!?
Posted 10/29/12

Callia122500 wrote:

What will you do if you saw your friend getting beat up by somebody?Would you go there and stand up for them a defend them while they have time to get their energy to fight to?Or would you just run away and leave them there getting beat up and get a black eye and bleed?I would go and help them out because their more to me then ever I think of them as close family friends and I would defend them no matter what the cost is.


if it was me i would have told a parent or guardian or tell the person to leave my friends alone. if they dont then i would have curse on them
175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / SEA
Offline
Posted 10/29/12

LuciferD666 wrote:


meowtaku wrote:

I'd defend them

*henshin*


"Kamen Raidou: D-D-D-DECADE"



You probably didn't mean Kamen Rider. I'm a bad joke.Just having fun lol.


XDDDDD ROFL!! Henshin!! TADADADADAAAAA~ Kamen Rider Agitooooo!!
12685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/30/12 , edited 10/30/12
If it's minor or in a joking way or an accident, I won't care. I'll sometimes just ask if everything is okay or I'll add to the hurt, depending on the situation.

If it's a serious situation that's happening or something about to get serious, I will intervene. I don't like conflict but if I have to do something as easy as throw a few punches to make sure everyone gets home safe, I'll go ahead and do that. Gotta have discernment though. You need to be able to tell between a situation that can be stopped by talking and one that can't. Hit first and hit hard as soon as the opportunity presents itself if it's one of those guaranteed violent situations. Hit them when they're distracted and hit them when they're down. It's not about a clean fight, it's about protecting people.
6610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 10/30/12

Morbidhanson wrote:

If it's minor or in a joking way or an accident, I won't care. I'll sometimes just ask if everything is okay or I'll add to the hurt, depending on the situation.

If it's a serious situation that's happening or something about to get serious, I will intervene. I don't like conflict but if I have to do something as easy as throw a few punches to make sure everyone gets home safe, I'll go ahead and do that. Gotta have discernment though. You need to be able to tell between a situation that can be stopped by talking and one that can't. Hit first and hit hard as soon as the opportunity presents itself if it's one of those guaranteed violent situations. Hit them when they're distracted and hit them when they're down. It's not about a clean fight, it's about protecting people.

The person throwing the first punch is the weakest. I always get people to throw the first puch and when they do i punch them right in the throat. If that doesnt work then i really fight. I can see your reasoning like if there was a girl getting beat up, than id put hands on the guy fast.
As for a sucker punch. never, hate watchin sucker puches.


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.