First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Garden of Depths
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 1/28/13

luv_anime89 wrote:


Vidia gave a goofy smile. "I know. That's why my parents disowned me. They couldn't handle how I am for one second!"


Luckily I know what your up to oz said
Posted 1/28/13

Vidia playfully pushed Oz. "Well, yea! I'm with you like, every second of the day." She paused. "So, what do we do now since the enemy is not here?"
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 1/28/13

luv_anime89 wrote:


Vidia playfully pushed Oz. "Well, yea! I'm with you like, every second of the day." She paused. "So, what do we do now since the enemy is not here?"


I'm not sure this might not even be her house
Posted 1/28/13


Vidia almost fell on the floor laughing. "Are you serious?!"
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 1/28/13

luv_anime89 wrote:



Vidia almost fell on the floor laughing. "Are you serious?!"


You know I'm bad at directions!! Oz said pushing her
It's always been like that
Posted 1/28/13


Vidia slowly stopped laughing. "Yea, I know. But that was so funny, I just had to laugh."
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 1/28/13

luv_anime89 wrote:



Vidia slowly stopped laughing. "Yea, I know. But that was so funny, I just had to laugh."


O laughed
"We'll no matter we weren't going to kill her
Posted 1/28/13


"Ok," she said. "So, where do we go now?"
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 1/28/13

luv_anime89 wrote:



"Ok," she said. "So, where do we go now?"


I don't know I'm bored help me!!
Posted 1/28/13

"Well, is there anything else you wanted to do?" Vidia asked.
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 1/28/13

luv_anime89 wrote:


"Well, is there anything else you wanted to do?" Vidia asked.


Tears started coming out if oz's eyes
"No no there's nothing else I can do in this world!!"
*sniffles*
Posted 1/28/13


"There, there," Vidia said. "It's ok." And she gave Oz a hug.
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 1/28/13

luv_anime89 wrote:



"There, there," Vidia said. "It's ok." And she gave Oz a hug.


*sniffles*
I'm super bored maybe maybe if we NO! I don't now what to do
Posted 1/28/13


Vidia scratched her head. "Well, shoot. I don't know what we should do either."
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.