First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Disney buys LucasFlims for $4 billion
68785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Where the heart is
Offline
Posted 10/30/12
They can film on the creation of the New Jedi Order. It's not pertinent to the movies to include the courtship between Leia and Han, that was pretty much ironed out during Return of the Jedi and foregone conclusion. I'm not sure whether covering what the Captains and higher ups of the Empire did after they fled from an exploding second Death Star. I'd like to see some Training at the Jedi Praxeum on Yavin 4, and a possible Exar Kun sighting.
32252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / WORLD OF KLAC
Offline
Posted 10/30/12
any guess we're get mickey mouse version of star wars?

besides unless go with ep.7 & beyond sure whole new recast or CGI on it all.
26524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/30/12
I really want a Star Wars level in Kingdom Hearts 3... lol
26270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Kaguya's Dimension
Offline
Posted 10/30/12
Bad idea, they are dragging Star Wars out too much.
34113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/30/12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyqlTi7lkhY&feature=youtu.be

well apparently george lucas himself is looking to retire and he want to pass on the torch instead of kicking it to the curb. honestly, i dont like that its being given to disney. i fear that it may severely tarnish the name of star wars but for him, honestly, hes probably making huge bank by doing this. if i were him, i might even do the same thing.
34113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/30/12

haruka211 wrote:

I really want a Star Wars level in Kingdom Hearts 3... lol


dang that would be awesome! I never even thought of it that way. I kinda disliked the idea of Star Wars being thrown into Disney but if Disney owns Star Wars, they can do many things such as this! XD
26524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/30/12

jayray22 wrote:


haruka211 wrote:

I really want a Star Wars level in Kingdom Hearts 3... lol


dang that would be awesome! I never even thought of it that way. I kinda disliked the idea of Star Wars being thrown into Disney but if Disney owns Star Wars, they can do many things such as this! XD


Yea I mean they did a Tron level, may as well get some Star Wars in there!
136850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 10/30/12
Indifferent. The upcoming movies they may create will probably still be boring.
34057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 10/30/12
Leia: the greatest Disney princess.
13789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 10/30/12
For 4 billion? I'd take the deal that deal too
34113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/30/12

haruka211 wrote:


jayray22 wrote:


haruka211 wrote:

I really want a Star Wars level in Kingdom Hearts 3... lol


dang that would be awesome! I never even thought of it that way. I kinda disliked the idea of Star Wars being thrown into Disney but if Disney owns Star Wars, they can do many things such as this! XD


Yea I mean they did a Tron level, may as well get some Star Wars in there!


im pumped now! Disney better not let us down!
23987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Oslo
Offline
Posted 10/30/12
Disney.... WHY!?
332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Gensokyo
Offline
Posted 10/30/12
698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Lost
Offline
Posted 10/31/12
-Facepalm-
61063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 10/31/12 , edited 10/31/12

^
This post...


SakiAiza wrote:

-Facepalm-

^
...with this comment in a nutshell

Seriously, Star Wars in KH could actually happen? Not sure if want
They'll somehow make it work in that game's convoluted plot though if it does happen
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.