What's happen with CR Bucks purchase by SMS
8920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Argentina
Offline
Posted 10/30/12
This. What's happen? How much time will be unavailable the option for pay by Allopass or you don't work more with they? I want an answer.
Many users pay our membership by SMS in Latin America, therefore we nedd this option.
Otter Modder
29560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/30/12
To quote Bjaker,

Bjaker wrote:

It has been temporarily deactivated as we investigate some billing issues.

8920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Argentina
Offline
Posted 10/30/12

beardfist wrote:

To quote Bjaker,

Bjaker wrote:

It has been temporarily deactivated as we investigate some billing issues.



Fine, and how much time is extend this situation?
Otter Modder
29560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/30/12

akai_ryu wrote:

Fine, and how much time is extend this situation?
I do not know how long it will take, but I saw BK posting on some other threads so you might get a response from him. I can say that they will do their best to get the service back up and running as fast as possible.
8920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Argentina
Offline
Posted 10/30/12

beardfist wrote:


akai_ryu wrote:

Fine, and how much time is extend this situation?
I do not know how long it will take, but I saw BK posting on some other threads so you might get a response from him. I can say that they will do their best to get the service back up and running as fast as possible.


But the other thread was closed.
3040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Colombia
Offline
Posted 10/30/12
Hoping its comeback, it is the most popular payment method here.
8920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Argentina
Offline
Posted 10/31/12
Well, if none moderator or administrator want reply me, you can close this thread. Thanks for nothing and I' m sorry for I don't live in the first world.
But firstly, can anybody say me why you didn't notify this problem to the users from the beginning? Why you didn't believe necessary this? Of course, if you want reply me now.
Otter Modder
29560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/31/12

akai_ryu wrote:

Well, if none moderator or administrator want reply me, you can close this thread. Thanks for nothing and I' m sorry for I don't live in the first world.
But firstly, can anybody say me why you didn't notify this problem to the users from the beginning? Why you didn't believe necessary this? Of course, if you want reply me now.

If you go to this thread, you will see what the official response about the matter is, and that it is the same as I told you in the first reply.
8920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Argentina
Offline
Posted 10/31/12 , edited 10/31/12

beardfist wrote:


akai_ryu wrote:

Well, if none moderator or administrator want reply me, you can close this thread. Thanks for nothing and I' m sorry for I don't live in the first world.
But firstly, can anybody say me why you didn't notify this problem to the users from the beginning? Why you didn't believe necessary this? Of course, if you want reply me now.

If you go to this thread, you will see what the official response about the matter is, and that it is the same as I told you in the first reply.


Yes, I saw this. But an user ask the same after I did and two moderators replied him.
Moreover, I want to know the reason they didn't notify the problem from the beginning but also they waited the users ask this.
Engineer
85986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/31/12
We do not know how long it will be disabled but we disabled some options because SuperRewards was awarding 2-4 times the amount of CR Bucks than people were paying for on an unknown SMS payment processor. We will be turning on disabled options 1 by 1 until we locate the problematic SMS payment processor.
8920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Argentina
Offline
Posted 10/31/12

BasouKazuma wrote:

We do not know how long it will be disabled but we disabled some options because SuperRewards was awarding 2-4 times the amount of CR Bucks than people were paying for on an unknown SMS payment processor. We will be turning on disabled options 1 by 1 until we locate the problematic SMS payment processor.


Thanks for reply me this time. But how I said before, many users in Latin America pay our membership by this method. The things here aren't as in US where mostly people pay all with credit card. Then, why nobody in Crunchyroll don't notify us this issue from the beginning?

I hope this issue will solve soon.
Engineer
85986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/31/12
Don't know why there was no notice but I'll see if we can do a better job of notifying people in the future about things like this.
8920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Argentina
Offline
Posted 10/31/12

BasouKazuma wrote:

Don't know why there was no notice but I'll see if we can do a better job of notifying people in the future about things like this.


Thanks, I hope next time anybody will notify us this kind of issue when happen too.
You must be logged in to post.