CR Bucks
8033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ashford, Kent
Offline
Posted 10/31/12
I can't seem to buy CR bucks with phone credit anymore due to I can't see the checkout system for it; can you tell me if this has been removed because It's basically my only way I can pay for premium.
Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
77756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/31/12 , edited 10/31/12

Talkycoder wrote:

I can't seem to buy CR bucks with phone credit anymore due to I can't see the checkout system for it; can you tell me if this has been removed because It's basically my only way I can pay for premium.


It has been deactivated for the time being

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-709981/help-missing-cr-bucks-option#41403331
8033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ashford, Kent
Offline
Posted 10/31/12

AHTL wrote:


Talkycoder wrote:

I can't seem to buy CR bucks with phone credit anymore due to I can't see the checkout system for it; can you tell me if this has been removed because It's basically my only way I can pay for premium.


It has been deactivated for the time being

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-709981/help-missing-cr-bucks-option#41403331


Thanks, do you know if it'll re-open though? I normally top up on the 31st of every month and I can't watch Sword art online or most of the new anime's without it.
Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
77756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/31/12

Talkycoder wrote:

Thanks, do you know if it'll re-open though? I normally top up on the 31st of every month and I can't watch Sword art online or most of the new anime's without it.


Unfortunately I don't have the answer to that. I'll see if I can get a word from Baker though, if anyone knows he probably does.
CR Community Manager
Bjaker 
37499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 10/31/12


Apologies, I don't have a date when it will be available again.
We're currently investigating some billing issues which is why it has been disabled.
5099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 10/31/12
Bummer, SMS is the best option for internet here, there and everywhere @ LA.
8033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ashford, Kent
Offline
Posted 10/31/12

Bjaker wrote:



Apologies, I don't have a date when it will be available again.
We're currently investigating some billing issues which is why it has been disabled.


Thanks, please hurry up though because none of the surveys or video's work for me and I'm certainly not buying anything. I don't have a credit card nor paypal; my bank I use to pay for my bills and all other spare money is cash in hand. The new episode of hayate no gotoku came out today so I can't watch that either, I can't finish angel beats and my PS3 app obviously won't work anymore. I haven't experienced any problems with SMS either, apart from the texts take about 7p of my credit when it's meant to be free.


rodack wrote:

Bummer, SMS is the best option for internet here, there and everywhere @ LA.


Agree'd.
You must be logged in to post.