• Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
Tshirt?
7075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 10/31/12
Does one exist? Like something in black with a large CR logo on the front?

I'd buy one in an instant, rep my favorite site.
21455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Waterloo, Ontario
Offline
Posted 10/31/12

RushNY wrote:

Does one exist? Like something in black with a large CR logo on the front?

I'd buy one in an instant, rep my favorite site.


I'm also interested in a t shirt like that but with anime characters on it too.
45833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / So Cal
Offline
Posted 10/31/12

kakashi2k7 wrote:


RushNY wrote:

Does one exist? Like something in black with a large CR logo on the front?

I'd buy one in an instant, rep my favorite site.


I'm also interested in a t shirt like that but with anime characters on it too.


That would cost too much to make. What with royalties and all to the shows creators.

Just the CR logo would be fine. Maybe some writing on the back or whatever.
Engineer
89007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/31/12 , edited 11/1/12
We have white Crunchyroll T-Shirts but we generally only give them out at conventions to premium members for free. So if we're going to a convention near you, you can come by and pick one up.

We did 1 Daily Deal where you could get the T-shirt if you purchased a full year of membership. One day I believe we are going to provide the T-Shirt itself as a Daily Deal.
56815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / San Antonio
Offline
Posted 11/1/12

BasouKazuma wrote:

We have white Crunchyroll T-Shirts but we generally only give them out at conventions to premium members for free. So if we're going to a convention near you, you can come by and pick one up.

We did 1 Daily Deal where you could get the T-shirt if you purchased a full year of membership. One day I believe we are going to provide the T-Shirt itself as a Daily Deal.


I fixed it for yah
Engineer
89007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/1/12
Oh lol, thanks. I promise that I did not personally shit on each T-shirt though I did fold and pack most of them.
You must be logged in to post.