The Ward
Posted 11/1/12

The movie is really cool... And it's really interesting.. It's my first time watching this kind of plot..
13154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/1/12
Is that the movie with Amber Heard?
Posted 11/1/12

schnit wrote:

Is that the movie with Amber Heard?


You got it right

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ward_(film)
13154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/1/12 , edited 11/1/12
Yeeeessss I remember that film.
It was such a limited release that I thought I was the only one who has watched it
Posted 11/1/12

schnit wrote:

Yeeeessss I remember that film.
It was such a limited release that I thought I was the only one who has watched it


Do you like it?
13154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/1/12 , edited 11/1/12
From what I remember I liked it. The plot was pgood and I usually find movies set in insane asylums like that pretty interesting. Although I'm not much of a horror fan.

You should try Shutter Island if you haven't already.
Posted 11/1/12

schnit wrote:

From what I remember I liked it. The plot was pgood and I usually find movies set in insane asylums like that pretty interesting. Although I'm not much of a horror fan.

You should try Shutter Island if you haven't already.


The plot is amazing.. More like exploring the mind of a mentally ill person..
I should try that, too. Sounds interesting Thanks for suggestion
13154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/1/12

Hintkin wrote:


The plot is amazing.. More like exploring the mind of a mentally ill person..
I should try that, too. Sounds interesting Thanks for suggestion


Ohhh Shutter Island is all about exploring the minds of the mentally ill. It's great.
Posted 11/1/12

schnit wrote:


Hintkin wrote:


The plot is amazing.. More like exploring the mind of a mentally ill person..
I should try that, too. Sounds interesting Thanks for suggestion


Ohhh Shutter Island is all about exploring the minds of the mentally ill. It's great.


I see.. sounds cool..
You must be logged in to post.