Remove this ad
First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last
Secrets of Men
72510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/12/12

Jdaimond wrote:


evenstar95 wrote:



Actually, this girl is a guy.


your half right.


No, you're wrong lol.
40136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 11/12/12
Everybody wants and can make their own lists, but the original list was posted at beginning of the thread by me, from a study of men mostly in relationships, who revealed some secrets, that they thought were guarded secrets.
The study came from a medical television show, it wasn't scientific, I'm sure all men do NOT have THOSE secrets. I found it interesting though the five that were "revealed". I'm sure there is much more to men than 5 secrets...Hell if you read thru the postings..men don't even have secrets!..
I'm just glad it has turned into a conversation/discussion, even though one poster said men fake it that they are even listening to us females. Just because one man said that doesn't make me think all men do that..just as the 5 secret list..doesn't make me think all me have THOSE secrets. Rambling...(that may be a trait of women, who knows?)
12637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 11/12/12 , edited 11/12/12

CalifCat wrote:

( a panel of MEN admitted to these secrets)!

5. Worried that you're turning into your mother.

4. Overwhelmed with the idea of being with one person forever.

3. They don't know what they are doing down there.

2. They are jealous of their single friends.

1. They watch more porn then we know.

Before anyone caps on me, I like men, and am just trying to understand them. So please maybe add to the list, or comment on the list. I have a feeling this could get alittle rough.





5. He is telling you that you are getting older.

4. Because men love woman with split personalities.

3. Fetching the bacon because you were too lazy to go to the basement yourself.
3.1 If you love him, help him out then.

2. Because their single friends are jealous of them, part of the holy male friendship.

1. They are trying to come with a solution to your #3 on their own.

We men, are quite simple minded creatures. Give us a hug, look deep into our eyes and we will follow you everywhere like a zombie.
12083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Rural Kansas
Offline
Posted 11/12/12
Blanket statements, ahoy!
40136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 11/12/12

ZingFreelancer wrote:


CalifCat wrote:

( a panel of MEN admitted to these secrets)!

5. Worried that you're turning into your mother.

4. Overwhelmed with the idea of being with one person forever.

3. They don't know what they are doing down there.

2. They are jealous of their single friends.

1. They watch more porn then we know.

Before anyone caps on me, I like men, and am just trying to understand them. So please maybe add to the list, or comment on the list. I have a feeling this could get alittle rough.





5. He is telling you that you are getting older.

4. Because men love woman with split personalities.

3. Fetching the bacon because you were too lazy to the basement yourself.
3.1 If you love him, help him out then.

2. Because their single friends are jealous of them, part of the holy male friendship.

1. They are trying to come with a solution to your #3 on their own.

We men, are quite simple minded creatures. Give us a hug, look deep into our eyes and we will follow you everywhere like a zombie.


It is certainly NOT a secret that you are remarkably witty!
12637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 11/12/12 , edited 11/12/12

CalifCat wrote:


ZingFreelancer wrote:


CalifCat wrote:

( a panel of MEN admitted to these secrets)!

5. Worried that you're turning into your mother.

4. Overwhelmed with the idea of being with one person forever.

3. They don't know what they are doing down there.

2. They are jealous of their single friends.

1. They watch more porn then we know.

Before anyone caps on me, I like men, and am just trying to understand them. So please maybe add to the list, or comment on the list. I have a feeling this could get alittle rough.





5. He is telling you that you are getting older.

4. Because men love woman with split personalities.

3. Fetching the bacon because you were too lazy to go to the basement yourself.
3.1 If you love him, help him out then.

2. Because their single friends are jealous of them, part of the holy male friendship.

1. They are trying to come with a solution to your #3 on their own.

We men, are quite simple minded creatures. Give us a hug, look deep into our eyes and we will follow you everywhere like a zombie.


It is certainly NOT a secret that you are remarkably witty!


Not difficult when you got another dude living in your head and he is just NUTS!
12637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 11/12/12 , edited 11/12/12

Zeta-Nu wrote:

Secrets of Men

5. They don`t care.
4. Has the ability to fake relationship.
3. Spending their time on Gaming.
2. They always cheat.
1. Addicted to Alcohol.


5. They do, for roughly 2.5 seconds a day.
4. Cant fake sperm.
3. If men spent their time on shopping, we would have a lot more poor families.
2. Men cheat, woman play with a loaded dice, equilibrium.
1. They are simply trying to kill the chemical reactions in their brain a woman have caused for 100th time today.

SPELL CHECK is woman invention, because they wanted their man to spent more time writing love letters to them.
ONLINE DICTIONARY is men's invention, because their woman started to complain that they never receive any love letters.
32170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/12/12

ZingFreelancer wrote:


CalifCat wrote:


ZingFreelancer wrote:


CalifCat wrote:

( a panel of MEN admitted to these secrets)!

5. Worried that you're turning into your mother.

4. Overwhelmed with the idea of being with one person forever.

3. They don't know what they are doing down there.

2. They are jealous of their single friends.

1. They watch more porn then we know.

Before anyone caps on me, I like men, and am just trying to understand them. So please maybe add to the list, or comment on the list. I have a feeling this could get alittle rough.





5. He is telling you that you are getting older.

4. Because men love woman with split personalities.

3. Fetching the bacon because you were too lazy to the basement yourself.
3.1 If you love him, help him out then.

2. Because their single friends are jealous of them, part of the holy male friendship.

1. They are trying to come with a solution to your #3 on their own.

We men, are quite simple minded creatures. Give us a hug, look deep into our eyes and we will follow you everywhere like a zombie.


It is certainly NOT a secret that you are remarkably witty!


Not difficult when you got another dude living in your head and he is just NUTS!



I second that, this made me crack up XD!
Posted 11/12/12
Meat, potatoes, nudity, guns, booze, tools, big cars, big trucks, big truck/cars, big car/trucks, boobs.

There you go.
kennk5 
46723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
63 / M / Milwaukee, Wiscon...
Offline
Posted 11/15/12

Jdaimond wrote:


kennk5 wrote:


Zeta-Nu wrote:
Secrets of Men

5. They don`t care.
4. Has the ability to fake relationship.
3. Spending their time on Gaming.
2. They always cheat.
1. Addicted to Alcohol.


Just who are you referring to?
As far as I can see your thread applies to both genders with a minimum of tweaking.

I must stand out like a sore thumb since none of your list applies to me in any form.
You have not met me. You do not know me. And yet you generalize about "all" men.

I truly feel sorry for you if this is all you can find in the male world.


I feel sorry for you because a 16 year old boy is bout to tell you how to treat women.
first you looked at this without thinking like her. ever thought that maybe she had a alcoholic dad who cheated on her mother and your sitting here thinking that your a perfect male when your dissing someone who may have been severly hurt as a child.
You make me sick and to make it worse your going to make excuses to me why your smarter than me. I have a wife, I dated thousands of women and i know what women are like. To make you a lier the first one applies to you because you didnt care about what you were saying to her.


I commend you for blindly sticking up for your friend even if the comments apply to you as well as me.
Do you know anything about the life of the girl you are defending, I don't think you do. I have a different take on
what she is complaining about. To me she sounds like a 17 yr old girl with bad luck picking boyfriends. It really is
a problem with boys in your age group. I have heard that complaint a number of times on the hotline.

Now for me,


1] I don't drink or do drugs! I hope you don't.

2] I have been with the same woman for 27 years, 25 married to her and have never even thought about cheating on her.
What is your life Experience with relationships OVER a year.

3] I haven't used my PS/2 in a year. I guess that makes you a bigger gamer than me.

4] Please reread number 2] I don't have the need to fake it.

5] If I didn't care why would I do volunteering 15 hrs a week on a suicide hotline.

You may well have a higher IQ than I do.
The real difference is in the fact that my higher education and
42 years of life after high school gives me a bit of an edge on you.
I guess that you will be back to rant some more.
Why don't you date her and show her that you can treat her better.
12112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / LA
Offline
Posted 11/15/12
Pudding!
Posted 11/15/12
If you use your tongues it feels better.
8806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 11/15/12 , edited 11/15/12
The 5 Things About Women That Worries Winterfells:

1. When women are clingy and possessive, always having to know where I am and who I'm with. The last time I reported to a woman like that, it was my mother, and lasted until I graduated middle school.

2. In the few cases where I've been a passenger to a female driver, I tend to get nervous, especially when the driving involves aggressive rush hour traffic or inclement weather.

Time for the alphabet:

3. When a woman doesn't have DD's.

4. When I can't P I I T B.

5. When we S in the A, and I'm forced to wear a C which makes me J on my B's.

6610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 11/15/12

kennk5 wrote:


Jdaimond wrote:


kennk5 wrote:


Zeta-Nu wrote:
Secrets of Men

5. They don`t care.
4. Has the ability to fake relationship.
3. Spending their time on Gaming.
2. They always cheat.
1. Addicted to Alcohol.


Just who are you referring to?
As far as I can see your thread applies to both genders with a minimum of tweaking.

I must stand out like a sore thumb since none of your list applies to me in any form.
You have not met me. You do not know me. And yet you generalize about "all" men.

I truly feel sorry for you if this is all you can find in the male world.


I feel sorry for you because a 16 year old boy is bout to tell you how to treat women.
first you looked at this without thinking like her. ever thought that maybe she had a alcoholic dad who cheated on her mother and your sitting here thinking that your a perfect male when your dissing someone who may have been severly hurt as a child.
You make me sick and to make it worse your going to make excuses to me why your smarter than me. I have a wife, I dated thousands of women and i know what women are like. To make you a lier the first one applies to you because you didnt care about what you were saying to her.


I commend you for blindly sticking up for your friend even if the comments apply to you as well as me.
Do you know anything about the life of the girl you are defending, I don't think you do. I have a different take on
what she is complaining about. To me she sounds like a 17 yr old girl with bad luck picking boyfriends. It really is
a problem with boys in your age group. I have heard that complaint a number of times on the hotline.

Now for me,


1] I don't drink or do drugs! I hope you don't.

2] I have been with the same woman for 27 years, 25 married to her and have never even thought about cheating on her.
What is your life Experience with relationships OVER a year.

3] I haven't used my PS/2 in a year. I guess that makes you a bigger gamer than me.

4] Please reread number 2] I don't have the need to fake it.

5] If I didn't care why would I do volunteering 15 hrs a week on a suicide hotline.

You may well have a higher IQ than I do.
The real difference is in the fact that my higher education and
42 years of life after high school gives me a bit of an edge on you.
I guess that you will be back to rant some more.
Why don't you date her and show her that you can treat her better.


You wanna know what will put a big gap in this story. Turns out this chick is a DUDE. he likes role playin.
I actually just reread my post and im surprised i said all that shit and especially to an adult. I totaly beleive your smarter because experience prevails education, that i understand. I can tell from your post that you really think of me as a brat but maybe this will make you think diferently.

Things that set me off from the normal teenager.

Never did any kind of drugs in my life and that accounts for alcohol too.

I work around 70 to 80 hours a week for this much money. 0.0000000( really like to pride myself on that). Ive did work that most men cant handle and ive been doing it since i was 12.

I selfschooled myself since the age of 5.

I have really strong feelings for women and it gets me in trouble alot.

Its cool of you to volunteer for a suicide hotline.



Usually I treat adults better than the way i treated you.(i apologize for that.)




Banned
31582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Offline
Posted 11/15/12
Who cares.
First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.