Remove this ad
First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last
Secrets of Men
1849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/5/12

Jdaimond wrote:


LungKang wrote:

1. They watch more porn then we know.

I think if you're a man who does not have a higher education, you'll probably turn to rubbish stuff like video games, movies, and porn. Those men who do have a higher education, and still jerk off to porno, your decision is pathetic. Don't let the media eat or own you. If you let a product or brand name own you, you will always buy their stuff... will it ever end? No. It will just keep going until shit happens to you, where you don't have income coming anymore... What then right?

We live in a society where it's about looks and reputation, etc. Some people tend to be too dramatic, or they let their ego speak for them. I'm not just talking about men, women too. Being cocky will draw haters. If you fail to live up to the bullshit you talk about, your reputation will be ruined, and you'll just fade out to obscurity.


uneducated? Uneducated is what you are in terms of reality. I have a different reason for not watching porn. because its disrespectfull to women.
Your an idiot and the reason you cant see reality is because your ego is blocking your view.......................because its big as shit
.


Wow, I hit some nerves. What are people going to do now? Start a online riot?

Are you even old enough to watch porn boy?

I'm just stating what I feel is right, and I'm someone who used to be like everyone here. Follow whatever junk that interest you, right? From what you see in advertisement, in the media, etc. How long you plan to do that? Until your bedroom is clutter with trash? How about when you get older and health becomes an issue? You think by then, killing time on movies, video games, and the internet is a good idea? Give me a good answer if I'm the idiot.

I didn't know I lack knowledge with reality. Educate me then.

Man, the garbage spread every single day online really is repetitive, and it has no relevance to anyone. When you finally realize that, do something productive offline.

6610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 12/5/12

LungKang wrote:


Jdaimond wrote:


LungKang wrote:

1. They watch more porn then we know.

I think if you're a man who does not have a higher education, you'll probably turn to rubbish stuff like video games, movies, and porn. Those men who do have a higher education, and still jerk off to porno, your decision is pathetic. Don't let the media eat or own you. If you let a product or brand name own you, you will always buy their stuff... will it ever end? No. It will just keep going until shit happens to you, where you don't have income coming anymore... What then right?

We live in a society where it's about looks and reputation, etc. Some people tend to be too dramatic, or they let their ego speak for them. I'm not just talking about men, women too. Being cocky will draw haters. If you fail to live up to the bullshit you talk about, your reputation will be ruined, and you'll just fade out to obscurity.


uneducated? Uneducated is what you are in terms of reality. I have a different reason for not watching porn. because its disrespectfull to women.
Your an idiot and the reason you cant see reality is because your ego is blocking your view.......................because its big as shit
.


Wow, I hit some nerves. What are people going to do now? Start a online riot?

Are you even old enough to watch porn boy?

I'm just stating what I feel is right, and I'm someone who used to be like everyone here. Follow whatever junk that interest you, right? From what you see in advertisement, in the media, etc. How long you plan to do that? Until your bedroom is clutter with trash? How about when you get older and health becomes an issue? You think by then, killing time on movies, video games, and the internet is a good idea? Give me a good answer if I'm the idiot.

I didn't know I lack knowledge with reality. Educate me then.

Man, the garbage spread every single day online really is repetitive, and it has no relevance to anyone. When you finally realize that, do something productive offline.



Reality is that you are very bad at figuring people out which shows just how dumb you are.

Am I old enough to watch porn? I hit puberty when i was 12 and my testosterones would blow yours out of the park. If a girl flirts with me I grow a third leg, but enough of that.

You think im lazy? am i hearing this right? Im on the computer by night and heres what i do by day. I have 21 horses(and i break them myself), I play the drums, I do martails arts and not that kiddy stuff( capeairo, look it up), I can cook many foods. I workout 3-4 times a week.

In terms of work. Ive been building houses since i was 12 with my father, In the last 3 mounths ive built a 50 yard long snowbreak fence, 2 electric fences, a barn, and reroofed a house. think im a country hick? I homeschooled myself since i was 10 and i made colledge levels in most subjects when i was in 9 grade. I got my GED when i was 15. In 2 mounths im gonna become a CNA and work 80 hours a week and give 80% percent to my parents so they can pay the bills. Im gonna become a doctor.

In terms of health all i have to worry about is my bones( because I break them constantly and I never go to the hospital) and cancer because its common in my family.

I dont know what you talking about with the whole ''media'' thing but i socialize on here because im to busy to do it during the day.

can you compete with that productiveness? You are contradicting everything you say. How can YOU be productive when all youre doing is dissing people on the enternet?
You can chose to believe me or not but you sir, are pathetic and you suck at figuring people out.


I dont care if my grammar was crap because Your sentences where put together like shit too.

Now i want to se your comeback cause if its anything like your last one it will amuse me greatly.



Posted 12/6/12
I think watching porn is smart. Don't you? I mean, I could keep all this stress to myself and post angry posts online but I have better things to do in my time, like.. watching porn.
4865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / † City of angles †
Offline
Posted 12/7/12
they would choose a anime girl faster than a average real girl if it was possible..
16079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Sin City
Offline
Posted 12/7/12

Nyuboom wrote:

I think watching porn is smart. Don't you? I mean, I could keep all this stress to myself and post angry posts online but I have better things to do in my time, like.. watching porn.


^This.

I think it's time we all calm down and have Jdaimond and LungKang do a circle jerk, sound good?
Posted 12/7/12
porn
are people really sharing their life story
12605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Above You! ♖✮♝♞♟♠...
Offline
Posted 12/7/12
Its just everything about them.
8806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 12/7/12
Sounds like a cologne.

Secrets of Men by Calvin Klein
ItsMev 
27829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/7/12

Nyuboom wrote:

I think watching porn is smart. Don't you? I mean, I could keep all this stress to myself and post angry posts online but I have better things to do in my time, like.. watching porn.


Why get stressed when you can have a rub?

This is the right attitude,
3919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 12/7/12
5) We like women that can challenge us. We hate women that pretend to be stupid or bad at things.
4)We like women that can take care of themselves and not need to be coddled.
3)We can be just as insecure as women we like our significant other to verify their love.
2) We will look at other women it's not our fault were hard wired, just as women will look at other men.
1)We are all furries. (See Cheeta from Batman or Cheetara from Thundercats)
3919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 12/7/12

Passionately_Curious wrote:

they would choose a anime girl faster than a average real girl if it was possible..


Well, we are Otaku. Our chances are higher with a 2D girl. A "normal" girl would run screaming from an AnimeFan if she saw half the stuff we watch. No way to explain say Elfin Lied to a normal person, or better yet Higurashi. If we are to have a chance at love we need to find that rarest of creatures. An Otaku girlfriend if she's is a gamer as well..MAJOR BONUS POINTS.
8705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Riding a magical...
Offline
Posted 12/7/12
Not all men are after Sex appeal. Nuff said.
4865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / † City of angles †
Offline
Posted 12/8/12

kamaitachi5587 wrote:


Passionately_Curious wrote:

they would choose a anime girl faster than a average real girl if it was possible..


Well, we are Otaku. Our chances are higher with a 2D girl. A "normal" girl would run screaming from an AnimeFan if she saw half the stuff we watch. No way to explain say Elfin Lied to a normal person, or better yet Higurashi. If we are to have a chance at love we need to find that rarest of creatures. An Otaku girlfriend if she's is a gamer as well..MAJOR BONUS POINTS.


was that a yes ? Lol
4865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / † City of angles †
Offline
Posted 12/8/12

kamaitachi5587 wrote:


Passionately_Curious wrote:

they would choose a anime girl faster than a average real girl if it was possible..


Well, we are Otaku. Our chances are higher with a 2D girl. A "normal" girl would run screaming from an AnimeFan if she saw half the stuff we watch. No way to explain say Elfin Lied to a normal person, or better yet Higurashi. If we are to have a chance at love we need to find that rarest of creatures. An Otaku girlfriend if she's is a gamer as well..MAJOR BONUS POINTS.


was that a yes ? Lol
1849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/9/12


Reality is that you are very bad at figuring people out which shows just how dumb you are.

Am I old enough to watch porn? I hit puberty when i was 12 and my testosterones would blow yours out of the park. If a girl flirts with me I grow a third leg, but enough of that.

You think im lazy? am i hearing this right? Im on the computer by night and heres what i do by day. I have 21 horses(and i break them myself), I play the drums, I do martails arts and not that kiddy stuff( capeairo, look it up), I can cook many foods. I workout 3-4 times a week.

In terms of work. Ive been building houses since i was 12 with my father, In the last 3 mounths ive built a 50 yard long snowbreak fence, 2 electric fences, a barn, and reroofed a house. think im a country hick? I homeschooled myself since i was 10 and i made colledge levels in most subjects when i was in 9 grade. I got my GED when i was 15. In 2 mounths im gonna become a CNA and work 80 hours a week and give 80% percent to my parents so they can pay the bills. Im gonna become a doctor.

In terms of health all i have to worry about is my bones( because I break them constantly and I never go to the hospital) and cancer because its common in my family.

I dont know what you talking about with the whole ''media'' thing but i socialize on here because im to busy to do it during the day.

can you compete with that productiveness? You are contradicting everything you say. How can YOU be productive when all youre doing is dissing people on the enternet?
You can chose to believe me or not but you sir, are pathetic and you suck at figuring people out.


I dont care if my grammar was crap because Your sentences where put together like shit too.

Now i want to se your comeback cause if its anything like your last one it will amuse me greatly.



Weak answers. Horrible grammar. This type of trash mostly seen online fades away quickly. You think I was so eagerly waiting for your reply? Just stop it already. You're going into other things... and you're somewhat off topic. Throwing personal attacks on me won't get you anywhere.

I think you're lying through your @ss... A doctor eh? A doctor with bad grammar. Wow, impressive. I'm sure you can handle college level homework with your display of poor writing.

Who said anything about getting personal or competing with your productiveness? I'm just saying what I think is right, so it's arguable. If I feel it's true, why would I deny it? Idiot. You don't know how to argue.

I'm dissing people on the internet? Was I dissing a user on this site? No. Your head must be on crack. I used to come on this website a lot, and when I did, I never cared to check the forum because I know it's full of what I'm seeing here. I just started answering a few gibberish topic questions who knows how long ago to now. Frankly, I'm not someone who trolls online every day for the sake of messing with people.

Such a childish remark. I suck at figuring out people? You don't even give a reason or explanation airhead. For one thing, I'm much older than you, so I've done more in life. You're still a minor. Not old enough to drink. You never lived on your own or experienced the real world thoroughly yet... so shut up. Just drop it kid, don't take it any further. You're already a disaster.

You want to see my comeback? If I amuse you, what do I win?... Look at you, talking like you're some kind of big shot high class individual. Did that cockiness make you feel pretty cool for a second there?.....
First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.