Remove this ad
First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
Secrets of Men
6610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 12/12/12 , edited 12/12/12

diodrin wrote:

^ I tried to give a simple explanation papagolfwhiskey. But yeah I'm with ya they need to open a history book!


Read the above post.
EDIT: actually the post on the last page and also, where the hell did you come from. Suddenly poppin up tellin me i need to read a book. Trust me, im more disapointed in my generation than you are.

Galiko 
6644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Montréal
Offline
Posted 12/12/12
I can tell you my secret. I hide 90% of what I think of the other people or I turn it into fake sarcasm >:D
6610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 12/12/12

Spazticus wrote:


Jdaimond wrote:


papagolfwhiskey wrote:

And don't forget: a violation of the Geneva convention.

What is that? Is that particular to the place that you live because theres no law saying that I can't own an AA-12 in America. Probably needs some paper work signed and a permit though.


http://www.icrc.org/eng/war-and-law/treaties-customary-law/geneva-conventions/overview-geneva-conventions.htm


Thanks and thanks for not criticizing me for not knowing it. Besides, we all learned it at one point, we didn't just know it automatically.
806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Charleston, SC
Offline
Posted 12/12/12

Jdaimond wrote:


diodrin wrote:

^ I tried to give a simple explanation papagolfwhiskey. But yeah I'm with ya they need to open a history book!


Read the above post.
EDIT: actually the post on the last page and also, where the hell did you come from. Suddenly poppin up tellin me i need to read a book. Trust me, im more disapointed in my generation than you are.



I come from many places. Here I was coming from the angle that you didn't know where Geneva was, or what the Convention was about. It was disappointing, and surprising. And I seriously doubt you're more disappointed than I am. You didn't know about a world wide agreement concerning armaments and populace treatment. But you responded quickly with anger and profanity. So to answer your question. I come from a generation that thinks knowing about world wide treaties is important.
67647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 12/12/12 , edited 12/12/12

Jdaimond wrote:

(snip)

So I dont know what the genova convention act was, Who gives a rats ass. Unluckly for you, you arrogantly told me to do the one thing i do all day, read.
I actually lost respect for you with the tone you used with me, acting as though I was a half-wit without even knowing me. You are a dick.I always look up to war vets but you are not much to look up to. I was actually enjoying our conversations before you got to acting like shitard. Aslo, I can tell by the way you replied to the AA-12 that you knew nothing about it. Just because you didnt use thiem in war doesnt mean they are not good guns. Get your head out of your ass. Dissing a kid for asking a simple question, I wish yo mama had seen that. She'd snatch ak not in your head

Take back the rambo thing and replace you with bambi.






I guess that makes me a matricide since I shot bambi's mother.

I was considering rewording and/or apologizing for my tone in my previous post, I was floored by your ignorance of an important aspect of warfare. Your rant about the things you think I don't know just confirms how ignorant you are. I'm sorry you hate me now because I brought to light that fact that you are woefully deficient in knowledge about a subject you claim to care about. Worse you have demonstrated willful ignorance too, thanks to the statement I've taken the liberty of making bold. No amount of reading (which I applaud by the way) will correct the latter form of ignorance.

We shan't be talking further. Have a nice life.

Banned
31582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Offline
Posted 12/12/12
Willful ignorance is utter folly.
6610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 12/12/12

papagolfwhiskey wrote:


Jdaimond wrote:

(snip)

So I dont know what the genova convention act was, Who gives a rats ass. Unluckly for you, you arrogantly told me to do the one thing i do all day, read.
I actually lost respect for you with the tone you used with me, acting as though I was a half-wit without even knowing me. You are a dick.I always look up to war vets but you are not much to look up to. I was actually enjoying our conversations before you got to acting like shitard. Aslo, I can tell by the way you replied to the AA-12 that you knew nothing about it. Just because you didnt use thiem in war doesnt mean they are not good guns. Get your head out of your ass. Dissing a kid for asking a simple question, I wish yo mama had seen that. She'd snatch ak not in your head

Take back the rambo thing and replace you with bambi.






I guess that makes me a matricide since I shot bambi's mother.

I was considering rewording and/or apologizing for my tone in my previous post, I was floored by your ignorance of an important aspect of warfare. Your rant about the things you think I don't know just confirms how ignorant your are. I'm sorry you hate me now because I brought to light that fact that you are woefully deficient in knowledge about a subject you claim to care about. Worse you have demonstrated willful ignorance too, thanks to the statement I've taken the liberty of making bold. No amount of reading (which I applaud by the way) will correct the latter form of ignorance.

We shan't be talking further. Have a nice life.



I dont hate anybody, EVER. That was the worst mistake youve made yet. We never automatically know anything. You had to have learned about the genova convention or been told it so why use tone implying that im stupid when at one point you didnt know that either. besides the wrongfull language i used(which now I regret), I was more defending my inteligence than trying to make you look bad. You say im ignorant but i know more about war than you know. I know that what we did was a perfect example of war. We battle and you ended the war. But its not always that simple. There was still scars there. Though this is just a discussion and can cause no more harm than hurt feelings that will past in a matter of minutes, its the perfect example of war. It can never truly be settled.

To the rats ass part, I never meant it would be fine with me not knowing. I meant it doesnt make me any more stupid not knowing.
Now its over. Have a nice life.
6610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 12/12/12

diodrin wrote:


Jdaimond wrote:


diodrin wrote:

^ I tried to give a simple explanation papagolfwhiskey. But yeah I'm with ya they need to open a history book!


Read the above post.
EDIT: actually the post on the last page and also, where the hell did you come from. Suddenly poppin up tellin me i need to read a book. Trust me, im more disapointed in my generation than you are.



I come from many places. Here I was coming from the angle that you didn't know where Geneva was, or what the Convention was about. It was disappointing, and surprising. And I seriously doubt you're more disappointed than I am. You didn't know about a world wide agreement concerning armaments and populace treatment. But you responded quickly with anger and profanity. So to answer your question. I come from a generation that thinks knowing about world wide treaties is important.



I was homeschooled so if thats something you learn in school than they must not have taught me in the particular group of books I was using. I never even knew such a thing exsisted so you cant be disapointed in me for that. Im disapointed in you because i bet you dont know what a overwhelming samanuel is.
Do you know what that is?
I dont even know what you are talking about ''angry''. I was never angry. I was defending myself because you were set on trying to make me sound stupid and dont lie, thats the truth.

To tell you the truth, if the rest of your generation acts like you(which they dont) than im glad that we humans are always growing stronger because you are kinda disapointing the human race by trying to make a teen think he is dumb so that you sound smart.

You are a man-child.
6610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 12/12/12

-Vega- wrote:

Willful ignorance is utter folly.


Wasnt willful, was unknowing.
Banned
31582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Offline
Posted 12/12/12

Jdaimond wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

Willful ignorance is utter folly.


Wasnt willful, was unknowing.


Okay, I see.

72510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/12/12
Men like to argue like this all the time.
67647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 12/12/12

haikinka wrote:

Men like to argue like this all the time.


Unlike women we forget about it, 15 minutes later.

40136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 12/12/12

haikinka wrote:

Men like to argue like this all the time.


interesting and noted.
6610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 12/12/12

haikinka wrote:

Men like to argue like this all the time.


very true, very true indeed.
23209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Elsewhere
Offline
Posted 12/12/12

CalifCat wrote:

( a panel of MEN admitted to these secrets)!

5. Worried that you're turning into your mother.

4. Overwhelmed with the idea of being with one person forever.

3. They don't know what they are doing down there.

2. They are jealous of their single friends.

1. They watch more porn then we know.


Well, let's see.

5) I don't know what to say about this...I just want to be myself, so I guess I am worried about that a little bit.

4) I'm pleased with that idea. That's...well, that's what makes love love.

3) I wouldn't know if I knew or not, I'm still a virgin...

2) I don't know yet, I've never dated anyone...

1) I don't watch all that much myself, but I do know that the statement's true.

I really don't know why I feel comfortable telling you guys stuff like this...I wouldn't tell anyone anything like this if it were on a different website...
First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.