First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
Secrets of Men
70369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/13/12

CalifCat wrote:


KillerZEK87 wrote:

Men are only friends with Women to get with them at some point.


that's shallow and shady...if it is accurate.


It doesn't count if the girl is ugly though.
46544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 12/13/12

haikinka wrote:


CalifCat wrote:


KillerZEK87 wrote:

Men are only friends with Women to get with them at some point.


that's shallow and shady...if it is accurate.


It doesn't count if the girl is ugly though.


put a bag over her head then Numbnuts.
1849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/15/12

Jdaimond wrote:



*Facepalm* That reply made absolutely no since. like i said, I didnt care about my grammar because you really aren't worth my time. I made that reply in about 6 minutes. I was completely on topic. by the way, your grammar doesn't deserve an award either.

So you think im lying, huh?
It actually makes me happy you said that because you think its too impressive for me to be doing that but guess what, its true.

I'm dissing people on the internet? Was I dissing a user on this site? No. Your head must be on crack.

I didnt understand that at all. Was that supposed to mean im not worthy? dumb shit, look to the left.....thats my user avi retard. Its hypocritical to judge someone else when you are riding the white pony yourself.

Such a childish remark. I suck at figuring out people? You don't even give a reason or explanation airhead. For one thing, I'm much older than you, so I've done more in life. You're still a minor.


What did you do in your life huh? you probably lived off your parents money right? what did you do as exciting, go to clubs, skydive, bungee jump, travle or sex? I lived halfway across the country with my uncle and i dug wells by hand and rebuilt houses everyday for hours on end and i loved it. On weekends i would break horses. I used almost all the money i made to pay bills with my parents.

You wanna know something? I think we are both idiots. Difference between you and me is I will admit it.


You succeed, your post amused me greatly but in terms or argumentive fun, It was just sad. Most people on here can make good debates with me and in the end, we can come to understand eachother. In the end of our argument, i was just disapointed in you. You know your embarressing yourself when a lower indivdual is disapointed in you.

I know this is unrelated to the topic but you know what kind of person you remind me of? One of them celebrity house wifes on television that think the world revolves around them and their a different class than other people.

I wish people like you were replaced with some people like the ones on this site you keep judging. Yeah, the world would be covered in anime but it would be a much better world.


*Sign, you really are hopeless loser. You mean sense, not since. Look at that, something so little! and already from the start you messed up your own sentence using a wrong word smart @ss. =_= Your face should go red for not even being able to write these elementary words. Use a dictionary you dumb fuck. Oh sure brush it off like I'm not worth your time. You're the one throwing worthless attacks, that's not even worth reading. So you wasted your own time. Even someone who is actually educated wouldn't make a mistake using words like 'since' and 'sense'.

Are you on topic? Go back and reread. What am I contradicting then?

That's all you got? What a kid would say... ''guess what, its true.'' Okay, I'll buy that you got your GED. If you want to take your internet trash talk further, scan it, show it to everyone here as proof. Most high school graduates can't even pass a military exam. You think you can? I wonder if you got your GED by mostly guessing your answers. The thing is, you can still have a certain amount wrong to pass. Are you good at math? If I gave you a problem in Algebra and Geometry, would you be able to solve it? I really am wasting time just asking you this. I've seen the test and what kind of work the adult learners go through with the five subjects for the test. If you got your GED, you should at least know how to write an essay and not misspelled like the most easiest words. All I sense from you is a ignorant lying kid.

Hahaha your comprehension is so mediocre. Go ask someone smarter than you to read what I've been writing, and let them explain to your dumb @ss so you understand. I wasn't judging someone else or a user on this forum. Are you blind? I was answering something from what the Topic Starter wrote. I made a statement I think is true for all men. READ THAT. I wasn't referring to just you idiot. This is why I said - you don't know how to argue. Is that simple enough for your dumb @ss to understand?

Now you're getting personal, and I never went there with this conversation. You're the one who started talking about your life out of no where and your nonsense. Okay, now you're taking guesses. Cheap stabs. What are you trying to trigger? I don't live with my parents or live off their money. You want me to prove that or something? All that trouble for you? If it's true, what then? You ain't worth it. If it's true, pay me money. You don't even know me personally to know if they're good or bad. You're like trying to go into the unknown because you don't know how to answer me, and you must be doing this because you have nothing PRODUCTIVE to do. Am I right?

What did I do as exciting? Take a step back boy. You think going into what you've done in life is relevant to what I've stated from the start? Go back and reread you dumb fuck. It would be funny if I let one of my teachers look at your comments. You're a train wreck. Your mind can't comprehend.

Go let someone reread everything. You got a nerve saying my post amuse you. You're incredibly pathetic. Your grammar is kindergarten level and you claim to have your GED. You lie it took only 6 minutes to write your bullshit, maybe it did, but your writing clearly shows you're not educated because you're not even using hard to spell words. LOL It amused you in terms or agumentive fun. Did that make sense? You're hilariously dumb you idiot! What were we debating about? Ask yourself if you were on topic. Did you even answered my questions? You really just underline STUPID. Let's have a argument to see if you're really educated. You spelled disappointed wrong. Embarr-A-ssing you mean. Wow, you're just showing everyone how smart you are online for the world to see, and you say I'm embarrassing myself? By doing what? Tell me, be specific.

You're a waste of time. Mostly everything you've been writing is unrelated. You don't know how to debate or argue. You just threw a fit online and showed signs of stupidity. Everybody here can clearly see that you're just trying to say something smart to make yourself look good. You're the hypocrite. That doctor talk, you don't even elaborate about it on this reply. I wonder why? Because you're lying loser. You don't even know how difficult it is to become a doctor and you dare go into that field.

Celebrity house wifes? If I remind you of them, you got the wrong picture. You're so stupid it's unbelievable. I wasn't judging any of the people on this forum. Get that through your thick head faggot. I'm not someone who thinks the world revolves around me. You can ask all my friends on CR here. Go ahead, if you're that bored.

The world would be covered in anime? You are doomed to fail. If you went to a public school and started this shit, the bullies would give you a good beating. I just exposed you even more. You never were on topic. You just answered like I attacked only you, and if you didn't understand you brushed it off. You're displaying hypocrisy and no one here is backing you up because you're not on topic. You're just repeating yourself in what you're productive in, and you think that would help you? Like I said earlier, just drop it. You're just some loser hiding behind a computer going into other things because you don't know what I mean. You talk big but you got nothing to back it up. It's like saying, you're starting a fight you can't finish. I'm sure if you reply again, right now, you will just keep up your irrelevant trash talking. If you look back, the two guys who replied me knows what I mean. You don't. Stop right here. Go back to school.
1010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 12/15/12
This "Panel" of men are probably no more than a group of 5, from same area and with the same social backgrounds.

And now, suddenly you understand the majority of the male race, and hey! It turns out they're the stereotypical man.

Wut?
6610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 12/15/12 , edited 12/15/12

LungKang wrote:


Jdaimond wrote:



*Facepalm* That reply made absolutely no since. like i said, I didnt care about my grammar because you really aren't worth my time. I made that reply in about 6 minutes. I was completely on topic. by the way, your grammar doesn't deserve an award either.

So you think im lying, huh?
It actually makes me happy you said that because you think its too impressive for me to be doing that but guess what, its true.

I'm dissing people on the internet? Was I dissing a user on this site? No. Your head must be on crack.

I didnt understand that at all. Was that supposed to mean im not worthy? dumb shit, look to the left.....thats my user avi retard. Its hypocritical to judge someone else when you are riding the white pony yourself.

Such a childish remark. I suck at figuring out people? You don't even give a reason or explanation airhead. For one thing, I'm much older than you, so I've done more in life. You're still a minor.


What did you do in your life huh? you probably lived off your parents money right? what did you do as exciting, go to clubs, skydive, bungee jump, travle or sex? I lived halfway across the country with my uncle and i dug wells by hand and rebuilt houses everyday for hours on end and i loved it. On weekends i would break horses. I used almost all the money i made to pay bills with my parents.

You wanna know something? I think we are both idiots. Difference between you and me is I will admit it.


You succeed, your post amused me greatly but in terms or argumentive fun, It was just sad. Most people on here can make good debates with me and in the end, we can come to understand eachother. In the end of our argument, i was just disapointed in you. You know your embarressing yourself when a lower indivdual is disapointed in you.

I know this is unrelated to the topic but you know what kind of person you remind me of? One of them celebrity house wifes on television that think the world revolves around them and their a different class than other people.

I wish people like you were replaced with some people like the ones on this site you keep judging. Yeah, the world would be covered in anime but it would be a much better world.


*Sign, you really are hopeless loser. You mean sense, not since. Look at that, something so little! and already from the start you messed up your own sentence using a wrong word smart @ss. =_= Your face should go red for not even being able to write these elementary words. Use a dictionary you dumb fuck. Oh sure brush it off like I'm not worth your time. You're the one throwing worthless attacks, that's not even worth reading. So you wasted your own time. Even someone who is actually educated wouldn't make a mistake using words like 'since' and 'sense'.

Are you on topic? Go back and reread. What am I contradicting then?

That's all you got? What a kid would say... ''guess what, its true.'' Okay, I'll buy that you got your GED. If you want to take your internet trash talk further, scan it, show it to everyone here as proof. Most high school graduates can't even pass a military exam. You think you can? I wonder if you got your GED by mostly guessing your answers. The thing is, you can still have a certain amount wrong to pass. Are you good at math? If I gave you a problem in Algebra and Geometry, would you be able to solve it? I really am wasting time just asking you this. I've seen the test and what kind of work the adult learners go through with the five subjects for the test. If you got your GED, you should at least know how to write an essay and not misspelled like the most easiest words. All I sense from you is a ignorant lying kid.

Hahaha your comprehension is so mediocre. Go ask someone smarter than you to read what I've been writing, and let them explain to your dumb @ss so you understand. I wasn't judging someone else or a user on this forum. Are you blind? I was answering something from what the Topic Starter wrote. I made a statement I think is true for all men. READ THAT. I wasn't referring to just you idiot. This is why I said - you don't know how to argue. Is that simple enough for your dumb @ss to understand?

Now you're getting personal, and I never went there with this conversation. You're the one who started talking about your life out of no where and your nonsense. Okay, now you're taking guesses. Cheap stabs. What are you trying to trigger? I don't live with my parents or live off their money. You want me to prove that or something? All that trouble for you? If it's true, what then? You ain't worth it. If it's true, pay me money. You don't even know me personally to know if they're good or bad. You're like trying to go into the unknown because you don't know how to answer me, and you must be doing this because you have nothing PRODUCTIVE to do. Am I right?

What did I do as exciting? Take a step back boy. You think going into what you've done in life is relevant to what I've stated from the start? Go back and reread you dumb fuck. It would be funny if I let one of my teachers look at your comments. You're a train wreck. Your mind can't comprehend.

Go let someone reread everything. You got a nerve saying my post amuse you. You're incredibly pathetic. Your grammar is kindergarten level and you claim to have your GED. You lie it took only 6 minutes to write your bullshit, maybe it did, but your writing clearly shows you're not educated because you're not even using hard to spell words. LOL It amused you in terms or agumentive fun. Did that make sense? You're hilariously dumb you idiot! What were we debating about? Ask yourself if you were on topic. Did you even answered my questions? You really just underline STUPID. Let's have a argument to see if you're really educated. You spelled disappointed wrong. Embarr-A-ssing you mean. Wow, you're just showing everyone how smart you are online for the world to see, and you say I'm embarrassing myself? By doing what? Tell me, be specific.

You're a waste of time. Mostly everything you've been writing is unrelated. You don't know how to debate or argue. You just threw a fit online and showed signs of stupidity. Everybody here can clearly see that you're just trying to say something smart to make yourself look good. You're the hypocrite. That doctor talk, you don't even elaborate about it on this reply. I wonder why? Because you're lying loser. You don't even know how difficult it is to become a doctor and you dare go into that field.

Celebrity house wifes? If I remind you of them, you got the wrong picture. You're so stupid it's unbelievable. I wasn't judging any of the people on this forum. Get that through your thick head faggot. I'm not someone who thinks the world revolves around me. You can ask all my friends on CR here. Go ahead, if you're that bored.

The world would be covered in anime? You are doomed to fail. If you went to a public school and started this shit, the bullies would give you a good beating. I just exposed you even more. You never were on topic. You just answered like I attacked only you, and if you didn't understand you brushed it off. You're displaying hypocrisy and no one here is backing you up because you're not on topic. You're just repeating yourself in what you're productive in, and you think that would help you? Like I said earlier, just drop it. You're just some loser hiding behind a computer going into other things because you don't know what I mean. You talk big but you got nothing to back it up. It's like saying, you're starting a fight you can't finish. I'm sure if you reply again, right now, you will just keep up your irrelevant trash talking. If you look back, the two guys who replied me knows what I mean. You don't. Stop right here. Go back to school.


Right off the bat you mispelled. ''sigh" is spelled sigh not ''sign''. Both people that replied to you said you were judgmental, go back and read it.
Everybody look, we have a CR Bada$$. Resorting to name calling is truly retarded because even a retard can curse, it takes a an intelligent person to use there brain. If you had used your wit instead you would have looked smart but instead you begged for proof.
You said that I do not have what it takes to become a doctor. Ill be starting a CNA job in a couple weeks and i will post pictures to prove it and ill even post a picture of my schedule which will be no less than 80 hours a pay period (you dont believe i work hard, correct). In terms of my GED I do not have a scanner neither do i have the papers (reasons I dont believe I have to explain). If I can prove that I have a legit medical job than that proves the GED. Also, theres no way I could guess my way through a GED test, shows how much you know about GEDs.
I told a person that i would stop this (very silly) debate but you really want to prolong it dont you. You could just cut your losses but whatever. That person also complemented me on my grammar by the way.
Also didnt you hate anything involving media and such. Why do you feel the need to beat a ''thick headed faggot''( which I can assure you im not)if you feel so superior to my intelligence.

EDIT: Ohh yeah, you said I would get bullied. You really need to stop throwing guesses because you're very bad at it.
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 12/15/12
Wow.
70369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/15/12
I want to take part in this argument too, it looks fun. You both smell haaha
725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / C.C.P.
Offline
Posted 12/18/12 , edited 12/18/12
Just because a large group of men disclose this information does not prove that all men live by this. That would be like a large group of people who like the same artist or music group announcing that everyone likes the very same group or artist. I find the act of lusting after someone disgusting; people wander around judging other people as if they are pieces of meat that can satisfy their appetite. That very act dehumanizes us all in the eyes of someone else. That is the way I see it though and that will not be the case for everybody else. both sexes are not as different as many women or men like to portray. We have different physical features but what many people say as far as drive and interest is not true.
1117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Your Dreams
Offline
Posted 12/18/12
Hello women. I am a man. Hear me roar.
Posted 12/18/12 , edited 12/18/12
Why do you need to understand men when you can reserve and ask all the questions you like to the guy you like. Knowing too much about the opposite sex isn't attractive in my opinion, for guys and girls.
46544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 12/18/12
I suggest you learn all you can about the opposite sex.
67903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 12/18/12

CalifCat wrote:

I suggest you learn all you can about the opposite sex.


Just don't do it here. This isn't a place of study.

Don't get me wrong, do whatever you like, but wouldn't recommend putting ANY weight on information you got from an anime talk forum. Unless it was about Anime.

67903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 12/18/12

KillerZEK87 wrote:

Men are only friends with Women to get with them at some point.


I disagree. Men and women are both sexual beings and some of them (both genders, all orientations) can be asses about it.

I will concede however that few heterosexual men are unaware that a cute woman is attractive. But are women any different in this regard?

29551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Baltimore, Maryland
Offline
Posted 12/18/12
All men pee in the shower.
Posted 12/18/12

papagolfwhiskey wrote:


KillerZEK87 wrote:

Men are only friends with Women to get with them at some point.


I disagree. Men and women are both sexual beings and some of them (both genders, all orientations) can be asses about it.

I will concede however that few heterosexual men are unaware that a cute woman is attractive. But are women any different in this regard?



If you are asking about whether heterosexual women find other o=women attractive, i think they are just sizing each other up. It's not heart felt compliments when they compliment one another no offense to anyone that disagrees.
First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.