First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
Secrets of Men
67723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 12/18/12

dreaming-x wrote:


papagolfwhiskey wrote:


KillerZEK87 wrote:

Men are only friends with Women to get with them at some point.


I disagree. Men and women are both sexual beings and some of them (both genders, all orientations) can be asses about it.

I will concede however that few heterosexual men are unaware that a cute woman is attractive. But are women any different in this regard?



If you are asking about whether heterosexual women find other o=women attractive, i think they are just sizing each other up. It's not heart felt compliments when they compliment one another no offense to anyone that disagrees.


No meant that hetereosexual women probably size up the men in their life. but interestingly enough I do get the idea of not necessarily being sexuality attracted just because you're staring. Honestly in my case anything like that isn't lust. It's envy.
Posted 12/25/12 , edited 12/25/12
Every man has their secrets o3o

I mean most of those are true for me.. :x

I wouldn't be upset with one girl in my life, I don't need 10 & the porn thing..not so true. O3O

And Zeta-Nu's first one is true. I want to make money fast and get rich lawl.
12921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / M / The Milky Way Galaxy
Offline
Posted 12/25/12
Secrets of Men!

They aren't as dumb as you assume.
Life goes on if you won't open your legs.
Men feel the same pain as women if rejected.
I hope you enjoy believing in stereotypes.
21459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Delaware
Offline
Posted 12/25/12
-gasp-
43336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 12/25/12
-moans-
21459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Delaware
Offline
Posted 12/25/12
you're crossing some motherf***iing lines and I'M TIRED OF THESE MOTHERF***ING SNAKES ON THIS MOTHERF***ING PLANE!!
2183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Behind you
Offline
Posted 12/25/12
Guys actually LOVE the color pink. They just don't admit it because girls admitted it first.
12562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
[not] China
Offline
Posted 12/26/12
Straight men will not admit to having homosexual thoughts
7137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/26/12 , edited 12/26/12

FlyinDumpling wrote:

Straight men will not admit to having homosexual thoughts


I'm straight and 99.9% of the time its a homosexual thought its because of bad wording or because someone pointed out my horrible wording, in which case it becomes funny. Also, most people would think having a harem would be pretty awesome, but if they don't have one you know what it is? Its an unfulfilled ridiculous fantasy that isn't actually that harsh a blow. If someone asked me seriously a private question I would answer truthfully, but usually its just for a metaphorical situation so its not really relevant as to whether or not you tell the truth when everyone is just screwing around.
7137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/26/12

LungKang wrote:


Jdaimond wrote:


LungKang wrote:

1. They watch more porn then we know.

I think if you're a man who does not have a higher education, you'll probably turn to rubbish stuff like video games, movies, and porn. Those men who do have a higher education, and still jerk off to porno, your decision is pathetic. Don't let the media eat or own you. If you let a product or brand name own you, you will always buy their stuff... will it ever end? No. It will just keep going until shit happens to you, where you don't have income coming anymore... What then right?

We live in a society where it's about looks and reputation, etc. Some people tend to be too dramatic, or they let their ego speak for them. I'm not just talking about men, women too. Being cocky will draw haters. If you fail to live up to the bullshit you talk about, your reputation will be ruined, and you'll just fade out to obscurity.


uneducated? Uneducated is what you are in terms of reality. I have a different reason for not watching porn. because its disrespectfull to women.
Your an idiot and the reason you cant see reality is because your ego is blocking your view.......................because its big as shit
.


Wow, I hit some nerves. What are people going to do now? Start a online riot?

Are you even old enough to watch porn boy?

I'm just stating what I feel is right, and I'm someone who used to be like everyone here. Follow whatever junk that interest you, right? From what you see in advertisement, in the media, etc. How long you plan to do that? Until your bedroom is clutter with trash? How about when you get older and health becomes an issue? You think by then, killing time on movies, video games, and the internet is a good idea? Give me a good answer if I'm the idiot.

I didn't know I lack knowledge with reality. Educate me then.

Man, the garbage spread every single day online really is repetitive, and it has no relevance to anyone. When you finally realize that, do something productive offline.



You know if you do it right, it wouldn't become cluttered. Its if you decide to buy all of it, to collect all of it. Truthfully, you can get almost all of it for free. What people choose to buy is their own business, and if they decide that they can it's their decision. And while people have a right to kill time, they don't exactly have to do it your way. So what if he watches shows meant for 15 year old girls/boys, so what if you spend your time... based on what you said exercising? Or charity? People can waste their time however they want, of course this is after they go to work, pay bills, etc. but of course that is for self preservation, so I don't know what to tell you if you think everyone is self destructive.
5136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Cloud Nine
Offline
Posted 12/26/12
1. We are all different, please don't categorise us in such a deplorable manner.
Posted 12/26/12
My boyfriend steals my underwear and thinks I'm not aware of it.
mipegg 
18396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 12/26/12

CalifCat wrote:

( a panel of MEN admitted to these secrets)!

5. Worried that you're turning into your mother.

4. Overwhelmed with the idea of being with one person forever.

3. They don't know what they are doing down there.

2. They are jealous of their single friends.

1. They watch more porn then we know.

Before anyone caps on me, I like men, and am just trying to understand them. So please maybe add to the list, or comment on the list. I have a feeling this could get alittle rough.






1) Well yea, we dont go around talking about it all the time

2) Depends too much on the person, I tend to find Im jealous of my friends who have long term relationships tbh

3) Surely age/experience dependant, that said being told what to do is never a bad thing , Im not psychic you know and everyone likes different things

4) Who isnt?

5) Cant say I get this one. I'm a bit of a blacksheep in my family.

As for secrets... its not a secret but we get sick of society expecting we be the confident ones nearly all of the time.

18117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / WA
Offline
Posted 12/26/12
You will never be able to understand anyone if you try to understand people by generalizing them as men or women, all people are different, the only generalizations you can make between the sexes that are true are anatomic. Any attempt to generalize understanding of a man or woman like that will only make it harder to understand them and probably cause a bunch of misunderstandings. Instead find a man (or woman) you are interested in and try to get to know THEM, that is the only way to understand a man or woman.
6457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 12/26/12

CalifCat wrote:

( a panel of MEN admitted to these secrets)!

5. Worried that you're turning into your mother.

4. Overwhelmed with the idea of being with one person forever.

3. They don't know what they are doing down there.

2. They are jealous of their single friends.

1. They watch more porn then we know.

Before anyone caps on me, I like men, and am just trying to understand them. So please maybe add to the list, or comment on the list. I have a feeling this could get alittle rough.





It could be true of some men and others its not so secret wail it is wrong for some men. You should now post the oppisit PLEASE would be a good post too about secret about woman . 5. I think some men worry more about turning into there father more 4. not all , in fact I look for some one to be with forever, thats just us romantics, the men who are afraid of commitment we voice it so no secret 3. if down there you mean down there on a woman, this can be true for many men, but if you lucky like me and had a woman teach you then try it out with hand, tongue and other then you can know allot about down there if your given a map it still can be hard to navigate but if you given a map and the woman comes along to point out every path and you travelled it a few times you can find it easyer. 2. most are jealous of there friends who have a good woman others are jealous of single friends who sleep with hot girls witch is not because there single its because there getting hot girls.
First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.