First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Secrets of Men
13979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 20.0167° N, 155.6...
Offline
Posted 11/1/12


1. Used to, then found if I just flirt with every woman I meet I get laid which is far better.


well said
Posted 11/1/12 , edited 11/1/12

alniau wrote:


1. Used to, then found if I just flirt with every woman I meet I get laid which is far better.

well said


Thanks! The truth can't be said any simpler. I think for a lot of guys it's not so much an issue of not getting laid because of something in particular. I think it's a lack of trying. That or they're fucking ugly in which case God in all his wisdom gave unto man: ALCOHOL.
36524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Somewhere i Belong
Offline
Posted 11/1/12

LuciferD666 wrote:

Not flaming. But you seem to speak for all men through your interactive or percepted experience.

It its those who are different than you described that are ignored and not counted.So many just turn a blind eye to there perception before they even give the benefit of the doubt.

But You are allowed your thoughts and veiws I suppose. So What I say is/should be taken with a grain of salt.


OMG! Satan has invaded Crunchyroll!!
i`m gonna call Chuck Norris.

*runs away*
13979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 20.0167° N, 155.6...
Offline
Posted 11/1/12

DangerousYams wrote:


alniau wrote:


1. Used to, then found if I just flirt with every woman I meet I get laid which is far better.

well said


Thanks! The truth can't be said any simpler. I think for a lot of guys it's not so much an issue of not getting laid because of something in particular. I think it's a lack of trying. That or they're fucking ugly in which case God in all his wisdom gave unto man: ALCOHOL.


AaaaaaaHAHAHA grenades take a lot of alcohol
24168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / a small town in t...
Offline
Posted 11/1/12

Overwhelmed with the idea of being with one person forever.


I've always thought this one was interesting actually. Long winded rant follows:
15694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 11/1/12
The only thing I ever worried about is how much you women will take out of my wallet -_-
2991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/1/12

Zeta-Nu wrote:


LuciferD666 wrote:

Not flaming. But you seem to speak for all men through your interactive or percepted experience.

It its those who are different than you described that are ignored and not counted.So many just turn a blind eye to there perception before they even give the benefit of the doubt.

But You are allowed your thoughts and veiws I suppose. So What I say is/should be taken with a grain of salt.


OMG! Satan has invaded Crunchyroll!!
i`m gonna call Chuck Norris.

*runs away*


Better run.....Oh shit Chuck ,i-it's not what you think I-

*Gets Roundhoused*

On the side note. Thank you for the laugh. And taking my words with the grain of salt it deserves.
Posted 11/1/12
If men have secrets they won't definitely reveal it 'cause it will not be secrets anymore if they do..
2183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Behind you
Offline
Posted 11/1/12

CalifCat wrote:

( a panel of MEN admitted to these secrets)!

5. Worried that you're turning into your mother.

4. Overwhelmed with the idea of being with one person forever.

3. They don't know what they are doing down there.

2. They are jealous of their single friends.

1. They watch more porn then we know.

Before anyone caps on me, I like men, and am just trying to understand them. So please maybe add to the list, or comment on the list. I have a feeling this could get alittle rough.





I think women view just as much porn as men. If not more so.
2183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Behind you
Offline
Posted 11/1/12

Hintkin wrote:

If men have secrets they won't definitely reveal it 'cause it will not be secrets anymore if they do..


True. There are some big ones. I'd tell you, but it would BLOW YOUR MIND. You just have to guess.
22420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Amegakure
Offline
Posted 11/1/12 , edited 11/1/12

Zeta-Nu wrote:

Secrets of Men

5. They don`t care.
4. Has the ability to fake relationship.
3. Spending their time on Gaming.
2. They always cheat.
1. Addicted to Alcohol.


5. LIE
4. LIE
3. LIE
2. DEFINITE LIE
1. LIE

Seems like you don't know the first thing about guys, unless you're admitting they don't apply to ALL guys.
2012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Beaverton, OR
Offline
Posted 11/1/12
5. Actually never thought much about it. I will admit I share her stubbornness at times, how she wears her emotions, and also will say she's blessed me with good genes. Other than that, I'm drastically different from her as we butt heads quite a bit. You could argue this is because we are more similar than I'm admitting. To that argument, she is very closed minded where I'm very open and willing to hear the truth. I'll leave that discussion at that.

4. I'm not overwhelmed with the idea of being w/ person for ever. When it gets to that point, it's because I've chosen them to spend my life with as they make me a better person. I would say more that finding this person can be hard for very selective people.

3. In regards to being down there, I'm actually very confident being that it's the lucky lady's experience is what keeps me going. I could see how must guys would fall into this category as we tend to only want what's in it for us (as the stereo-type). There are of course exceptions but I can see your point.

2. As another member pointed out, not if their single or really secure of themselves.

1. I guess it depends on how much you know we watch. For the most part, yeah most guys are lying if they say they don't view it. Mankind has always been their weakest against fleshly sin. I would say this goes both ways for males and females though.

Interesting list none the less.
Thanks for sharing.

I find it most interesting that we all share the common love for anime (well unless some of you are here only for the K-Drama). Just recently found Cruchyroll myself and decided to join after seeing it on the PSN. The idea of supporting Animes is cool as I felt bad for torrenting them due to being very picky about viewing in only the native language audio as opposed to dubs. So it's nice that we're all here because of that same interest.
6610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 11/1/12
Not a single one of these applied to me and im as manly as they come
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Springfield, Oregon
Offline
Posted 11/1/12
@Myskers
Amen to that!
2991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/1/12

Jdaimond wrote:

Not a single one of these applied to me and im as manly as they come


Nah, popular culture and society say your not
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.