First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
What do you love about yourself?
630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Cabbage Farm (isn...
Offline
Posted 2/4/13
. . . I have no good qualities ;~;
Posted 2/5/13
Of course even the worst kinds of people have something to love in them, no?
186137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / どこにもない
Offline
Posted 2/5/13
everything in me :> especially my skill
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 2/5/13
Everything.
32425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 2/5/13
You shouldn't love anything about yourself.
19507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Waco
Offline
Posted 2/5/13
That I'm a secret ninja. Opps its out now. Honestly It would be is that i try everyday like its best! but there are sometimes i get a munday
Posted 2/5/13

lordseth23 wrote:

You shouldn't love anything about yourself.


Why do you keep yourself safe then?
32425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 2/5/13

figure_09 wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:

You shouldn't love anything about yourself.


Why do you keep yourself safe then?


What do you mean by safe?
Posted 2/5/13

lordseth23 wrote:


figure_09 wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:

You shouldn't love anything about yourself.


Why do you keep yourself safe then?


What do you mean by safe?


Are you a reckless human? Do you not posses an ego or pride?
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 2/5/13
I love the fact that comparatively speaking you are all like a single grain of sand in the Sahara desert while I AM THE ENTIRE DESERT!
32425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 2/5/13 , edited 2/5/13

figure_09 wrote:



Are you a reckless human? Do you not posses an ego or pride?


No, I do not possess an ego nor do I possess pride. You could consider me reckless in the sense that I do whatever I feel is the right thing to do.
Posted 2/5/13

lordseth23 wrote:


figure_09 wrote:



Are you a reckless human? Do you not posses an ego or pride?


No, I do not possess an ego nor do I possess pride. You could consider me reckless in the sense that I do whatever I feel is the right thing to do.


I see, it is from thy love to protect yourself that you blatantly say those lies. What is your interpretation of love?
32425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 2/5/13

figure_09 wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:


figure_09 wrote:



Are you a reckless human? Do you not posses an ego or pride?


No, I do not possess an ego nor do I possess pride. You could consider me reckless in the sense that I do whatever I feel is the right thing to do.


I see, it is from thy love to protect yourself that you blatantly say those lies. What is your interpretation of love?


Why do you think I am lying? Love is sharing an intimate relationship with another person, it has nothing to do with how you interpret yourself.
Posted 2/5/13


It is not limited to that understanding. If you are telling the truth, congratulations on your healthy self. Your concern for yourself in itself is a form of passion.

32425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 2/5/13

figure_09 wrote:



It is not limited to that understanding. If you are telling the truth, congratulations on your healthy self. Your concern for yourself in itself is a form of passion.



Where do you get the impression that I have concern for myself?
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.