First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you believe there is a person out there dying to meet you?
17279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/29/13
possible.. if there weren't many factors to restrict that from happening.
15356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/29/13
i hope so
4020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 4/29/13
No, I think you're just watching too much anime.
28143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 4/29/13
Yes there is. You just have to trust in God.

(Don't give me hell for that. Either take it or leave it.)
17916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 4/29/13

lordseth23 wrote:

Do you think that everybody has a special someone that is completely compatible with them?

Or are some people just destined to be alone for their entire lives?

I'm beginning to think it is the latter, because I am simply too shy to meet anybody. I don't have a very high self-esteem, so I am definitely not date-worthy to the average girl. I think it would take a very special person indeed to ever consider hanging out with me, and my confidence in meeting that particular person is beginning to fade...


well, if you want the honest truth, i believe there is. You need to break away from your comfort zone is all, once you do that a few times it should gradually become easier to talk with women and hold that conversation and partnership that you are longing for. Build up that self esteem bro life is too short to be bringing yourself down, i am practically just like you but i'm slowly changing my ways and inching out of my comfort zone and its really improving my life.. just some tips, if this helps any.

You are date worthy to someone, trust me. i'm sure you're a nice dude because most shy people are like that. Tis an admirable trait my friend. Also tip with conversation, if you didn't know already.. xD people greatly enjoy talking about themselves and they are pretty much only interested in themselves so if you are interested in their life and talk about what they are interested in or like to talk about then they will consider you to be a good conversationalist because... everyone likes a listener!
15062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / The Netherlands
Online
Posted 4/29/13
I believe there is.
Believing I'll actually meet that person is a different story though
25134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Dallas, Texas
Offline
Posted 4/29/13
i know how you feel bro it feels like there's not a girl in sight who accepts not only my passion for anime but for who i am because i also have a low-self-esteem, and i'm not very school smart ether and i'm not very sociable
47610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 4/29/13
I think so. However you have to take the first step towards meeting him/her. As others have said if you get rejected, you can't let it get you down. Just keep moving forward and you'll find him/her.
132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 4/30/13
No, noone likes me
Posted 4/30/13

AitoEri wrote:

No, noone likes me


FALSE , someone out there loves you and wants to meet you ( FACT )
132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 4/30/13

chase6565 wrote:


AitoEri wrote:

No, noone likes me


FALSE , someone out there loves you and wants to meet you ( FACT )


I managed to convince myself that noone cares about me, noone likes me and noone cares if I disappear. Thats why
Posted 4/30/13

AitoEri wrote:


chase6565 wrote:


AitoEri wrote:

No, noone likes me


FALSE , someone out there loves you and wants to meet you ( FACT )


I managed to convince myself that noone cares about me, noone likes me and noone cares if I disappear. Thats why


Oh, so you know someone loves you out there but you mentally (on purpose) are closing yourself off from other people?
132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 4/30/13

chase6565 wrote:


AitoEri wrote:


chase6565 wrote:


AitoEri wrote:

No, noone likes me


FALSE , someone out there loves you and wants to meet you ( FACT )


I managed to convince myself that noone cares about me, noone likes me and noone cares if I disappear. Thats why


Oh, so you know someone loves you out there but you mentally (on purpose) are closing yourself off from other people?


Its not on purpose. Its just that I somehow believed my own lies. I know someone out there cares for me but I have trouble seeing it.
Posted 4/30/13


Ah, I see. I understand a little bit bro. I have days like that too but I'm slowly getting better. The hardest thing to beat is your own mind sometimes.
Posted 4/30/13

AitoEri wrote:



Its not on purpose. Its just that I somehow believed my own lies. I know someone out there cares for me but I have trouble seeing it.


Now just lie to yourself positively, if you believe your own negativity, you can convince yourself of the reverse, too.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.