First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last
Post Reply Who here is disturbed by the poorly made music in the 21st century?
Posted 1/27/13
the music that is being made lately sucks
30425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 1/27/13

CLarose wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:


CLarose wrote:


LolitaLicker wrote:

what?! music is now at its finest with all these well thought out lyrics:

"blakc n yelo blak &d yello blahc nd jello"

and master music like:
"no lieee no lieee no liieaieaeiae no lie no lieee no laieayaie"

and lets not forget

"you a stupid hoe u a u a stupid stupid hoe"



I love how people like to critique music that they arent accustomed to and dont understand. If the music is so bad, why is it so popular? People love saying crap like "Music is not as good as it used to be" and that simply isnt true.

1.) If you dont like it dont listen to it because the artists couldnt care less about your opinion if its not your taste.

2.) Music isnt better or worse than it used to be, its just different. If youre a semi-intelligent adult human being, you should be able to accept that.

3.)Catchy hooks that are easy to remember are what have always topped the billboard charts so I dont see the problem with the song "Black and Yellow (referring to the Pittsburgh Steelers, since thats where Camron Thomaz is from). Also, Aubrey Graham didn't invent vibrato, its just part of his repertoire like other artists so I dont see an issue with the song "No Lie".


How can you support music that objectifies women and promotes unhealthy behavior?


Women objectified themselves before the genre existed.


No, women were slaves to men before they attained proper rights, so they were conditioned to believe that they were objects. You can't blame them for thinking this way because it is a result of a supercilious male attitude. You should help break this stigma, not strengthen it by listening to your trashy music.



There are other genres of music that objectify women and promote what you would consider unhealthy behavior but no one says anything. Why do you have to be racist?


Well, I despise all music that degrades women and promotes unhealthy behavior, regardless of who wrote it. Why do you think I am racist?
30425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 1/27/13

-Vega- wrote:

^ The epitome of doucheeness. I bet he has an STD.


He is all about the pussymoneyweed.

Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 1/27/13

lordseth23 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

^ The epitome of doucheeness. I bet he has an STD.


He is all about the pussymoneyweed.



You are right. He is a materialistic egomaniac.

10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 1/27/13

-Vega- wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

^ The epitome of doucheeness. I bet he has an STD.


He is all about the pussymoneyweed.



You are right. He is a materialistic egomaniac.



You two know me so well...
10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 1/27/13

lordseth23 wrote:


CLarose wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:


CLarose wrote:


LolitaLicker wrote:

what?! music is now at its finest with all these well thought out lyrics:

"blakc n yelo blak &d yello blahc nd jello"

and master music like:
"no lieee no lieee no liieaieaeiae no lie no lieee no laieayaie"

and lets not forget

"you a stupid hoe u a u a stupid stupid hoe"



I love how people like to critique music that they arent accustomed to and dont understand. If the music is so bad, why is it so popular? People love saying crap like "Music is not as good as it used to be" and that simply isnt true.

1.) If you dont like it dont listen to it because the artists couldnt care less about your opinion if its not your taste.

2.) Music isnt better or worse than it used to be, its just different. If youre a semi-intelligent adult human being, you should be able to accept that.

3.)Catchy hooks that are easy to remember are what have always topped the billboard charts so I dont see the problem with the song "Black and Yellow (referring to the Pittsburgh Steelers, since thats where Camron Thomaz is from). Also, Aubrey Graham didn't invent vibrato, its just part of his repertoire like other artists so I dont see an issue with the song "No Lie".


How can you support music that objectifies women and promotes unhealthy behavior?


Women objectified themselves before the genre existed.


No, women were slaves to men before they attained proper rights, so they were conditioned to believe that they were objects. You can't blame them for thinking this way because it is a result of a supercilious male attitude. You should help break this stigma, not strengthen it by listening to your trashy music.



There are other genres of music that objectify women and promote what you would consider unhealthy behavior but no one says anything. Why do you have to be racist?


Well, I despise all music that degrades women and promotes unhealthy behavior, regardless of who wrote it. Why do you think I am racist?


My trashy music? You don't even know what music I enjoy but because I choose to be impartial and practical about the subject then I must be some weed smoking, money hungry, womanizer? This is exactly why I think you're racist, kid...
30425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 1/27/13

CLarose wrote:



My trashy music? You don't even know what music I enjoy but because I choose to be impartial and practical about the subject then I must be some weed smoking, money hungry, womanizer? This is exactly why I think you're racist, kid...


Why would you support it if you didn't even listen to this music? If you are going to support music that objectifies women, then it is obvious that you think of women as objects, so don't get mad if people judge you for the content of your character. How does this make me a racist?
10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 1/27/13

lordseth23 wrote:


CLarose wrote:



My trashy music? You don't even know what music I enjoy but because I choose to be impartial and practical about the subject then I must be some weed smoking, money hungry, womanizer? This is exactly why I think you're racist, kid...


Why would you support it if you didn't even listen to this music? If you are going to support music that objectifies women, then it is obvious that you think of women as objects, so don't get mad if people judge you for the content of your character. How does this make me a racist?



Sorry, kid but it doesn't work that way. I know of plenty of metal that talks about killing and punk and grunge rock that talk about violence but that doesn't mean I'm a violent muderous person. It's music! It's another individual's expression of whatever the hell they've been through or how they feel. Just because you can't seem to understand that doesn't mean that I can't. Also, I'm not at all mad at you judging my character but you have no clue what you're talking about because you are stuck looking at everything from your warped perspective. You assume that I'm a certain type of way by taking my statements out of context. I'd really like to know what makes you say I'm all about the "pussymoneyweed". That's a pretty bold statement to make about someone you know very little about but it makes sense that you would think that way given the opinion you have about a genre of music you know nothing about. If I was really mad, maybe I would PM you some crybaby message kinda like how you PMed me when you got mad because you got called out on one of your loaded forum threads.
30425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 1/27/13

CLarose wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:


CLarose wrote:



My trashy music? You don't even know what music I enjoy but because I choose to be impartial and practical about the subject then I must be some weed smoking, money hungry, womanizer? This is exactly why I think you're racist, kid...


Why would you support it if you didn't even listen to this music? If you are going to support music that objectifies women, then it is obvious that you think of women as objects, so don't get mad if people judge you for the content of your character. How does this make me a racist?



Sorry, kid but it doesn't work that way. I know of plenty of metal that talks about killing and punk and grunge rock that talk about violence but that doesn't mean I'm a violent muderous person. It's music! It's another individual's expression of whatever the hell they've been through or how they feel. Just because you can't seem to understand that doesn't mean that I can't. Also, I'm not at all mad at you judging my character but you have no clue what you're talking about because you are stuck looking at everything from your warped perspective. You assume that I'm a certain type of way by taking my statements out of context. I'd really like to know what makes you say I'm all about the "pussymoneyweed". That's a pretty bold statement to make about someone you know very little about but it makes sense that you would think that way given the opinion you have about a genre of music you know nothing about. If I was really mad, maybe I would PM you some crybaby message kinda like how you PMed me when you got mad because you got called out on one of your loaded forum threads.


Explain to me how I am not right.
10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 1/27/13

lordseth23 wrote:


CLarose wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:


CLarose wrote:



My trashy music? You don't even know what music I enjoy but because I choose to be impartial and practical about the subject then I must be some weed smoking, money hungry, womanizer? This is exactly why I think you're racist, kid...


Why would you support it if you didn't even listen to this music? If you are going to support music that objectifies women, then it is obvious that you think of women as objects, so don't get mad if people judge you for the content of your character. How does this make me a racist?



Sorry, kid but it doesn't work that way. I know of plenty of metal that talks about killing and punk and grunge rock that talk about violence but that doesn't mean I'm a violent muderous person. It's music! It's another individual's expression of whatever the hell they've been through or how they feel. Just because you can't seem to understand that doesn't mean that I can't. Also, I'm not at all mad at you judging my character but you have no clue what you're talking about because you are stuck looking at everything from your warped perspective. You assume that I'm a certain type of way by taking my statements out of context. I'd really like to know what makes you say I'm all about the "pussymoneyweed". That's a pretty bold statement to make about someone you know very little about but it makes sense that you would think that way given the opinion you have about a genre of music you know nothing about. If I was really mad, maybe I would PM you some crybaby message kinda like how you PMed me when you got mad because you got called out on one of your loaded forum threads.


Explain to me how I am not right.


You're wrong about the genre because its not all about money, women and drugs. You only know and listen to what you choose. Don't judge a genre on a handful of songs because that's just stupid. I used to judge other genres of music the same until I actually opened my mind to different ideas and I have been exposed to some great music because of it.

I'm not going to explain why you're wrong about me as a person because this thread is about music, not Carlo Larose. You and Vega can save that shit for the high school cafeteria. Too bad for you guys if you got teased as kids and cant get over it but I left that place a long time ago. You talking shit about me isn't going to make anything better.
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 1/27/13
My signature feels oddly appropriate after reading the last few pages.
30425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 1/27/13

CLarose wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:


CLarose wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:


CLarose wrote:



My trashy music? You don't even know what music I enjoy but because I choose to be impartial and practical about the subject then I must be some weed smoking, money hungry, womanizer? This is exactly why I think you're racist, kid...


Why would you support it if you didn't even listen to this music? If you are going to support music that objectifies women, then it is obvious that you think of women as objects, so don't get mad if people judge you for the content of your character. How does this make me a racist?



Sorry, kid but it doesn't work that way. I know of plenty of metal that talks about killing and punk and grunge rock that talk about violence but that doesn't mean I'm a violent muderous person. It's music! It's another individual's expression of whatever the hell they've been through or how they feel. Just because you can't seem to understand that doesn't mean that I can't. Also, I'm not at all mad at you judging my character but you have no clue what you're talking about because you are stuck looking at everything from your warped perspective. You assume that I'm a certain type of way by taking my statements out of context. I'd really like to know what makes you say I'm all about the "pussymoneyweed". That's a pretty bold statement to make about someone you know very little about but it makes sense that you would think that way given the opinion you have about a genre of music you know nothing about. If I was really mad, maybe I would PM you some crybaby message kinda like how you PMed me when you got mad because you got called out on one of your loaded forum threads.


Explain to me how I am not right.


You're wrong about the genre because its not all about money, women and drugs. You only know and listen to what you choose. Don't judge a genre on a handful of songs because that's just stupid. I used to judge other genres of music the same until I actually opened my mind to different ideas and I have been exposed to some great music because of it.


Now you are taking what I said completely out of context. I never claimed that any genre of music was bad, I have no problem with some hip-hop songs. I am only talking about songs with lyrics that specifically objectify women and promote unhealthy behavior.






I'm not going to explain why you're wrong about me as a person because this thread is about music, not Carlo Larose. You and Vega can save that shit for the high school cafeteria. Too bad for you guys if you got teased as kids and cant get over it but I left that place a long time ago. You talking shit about me isn't going to make anything better.


Then why do you talk shit about me?

12098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Olympia
Offline
Posted 1/27/13
Yes there is a lot of music I dislike these days. But one thing I really don't get is that if you dislike the song why continue to hate on it? Just don't listen to it. Hate is bad.
10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 1/27/13

Exijun wrote:

Yes there is a lot of music I dislike these days. But one thing I really don't get is that if you dislike the song why continue to hate on it? Just don't listen to it. Hate is bad.


Exactly! Hating makes your breath stink!
30425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 1/27/13

Exijun wrote:

Yes there is a lot of music I dislike these days. But one thing I really don't get is that if you dislike the song why continue to hate on it? Just don't listen to it. Hate is bad.


Because it causes men to think that they own women.
First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.