1) You can have as many characters as you want; but you have to RP with them all. Furthermore, you can only have up to two characters in an important position.
2) God Modding is forbidden; if you God Mod you will removed from the group, no exceptions.
3) Respect others; don't cause trouble with the other members of the group.
4) Please be active, if you make a character with a position and do not RP you will be removed from that position, unless you have notified me, the Creator, about your absence.
5) Please no one-lines. Write at least a couple sentences. Both first and third person is allowed, whatever you prefer.
6) No killing unless given permission by the creator of the character.
7) Keep it PG-13 for the younger members; if something gets beyond that move it to PM.
8) You character cannot be in two places at once; the only exception to this is if you are posting in the current event.
For Zodiac 13
All of the members of the Zodiac 13 are given powers through the Headmaster, one of the most powerful of the gifted humans. The Headmaster hand-chooses the students allowed in. Every member has a shapeshifted form of one animal from the Chinese Zodiac along with an ability to match it. Each member has a specific job that he or she has to committ to within the organization to combat Planetery Infantry along with other outside forces. People who don't know the situation at the school see the Zodiac 13 as the Student Council of Sage Academy.
1) To keep the organization as equal as possible, there will only be allowed a maximum 7 of one gender. Either 7 girls and 6 guys or vice-versa.
2) The Headmaster can only give out a certain form AND power once.
3) A member must follow his or her orders given by the Headmaster or risk being kicked from the organization.
For Planetary Infantry
All of the fighters of Planetary Infantry are given an elemental power through their Leader. The Leader has five admins who give orders to the fighters; each admin controls a certain element. The Leader also gave his (or her) admins a shapeshifted form. The Leader has two bodyguards that are not known to normal fighters of the organization. The goal of the organization is to change the horrid fates of the ones who join the organization with pure souls. Members of Planetary Infantry are kept secret in the school.
1) To keep the organization as equal as possible, there will only be allowed a maximum 3 of one gender for the admins. Either 3 girls and 2 guys or vice-versa. The bodyguard genders are set.
2) Each Admin controls the fighters of one element, no repeats.
3) Lower ranks must obey higher ranks or risk be kicked from the organization or even killed.
4) When a fighter collects a soul, it must go straight to the Leader.
For Neutral Students
The Neutral students are the ones who are not in the Zodiac 13 or Planetery Infantry. These students got in Sage Academy either through talent such as music or athletics or through being a gifted human. Even though these students are not affliated with an organization, they can be powerful as well, and can affect the situation at the school for better or worse. Some know of the situation and others do not, so the situation cannot be spoken of to keep students out of danger.
1) Variety is encouraged with Neutral students; however, not all of them can be aware and/or have abilities.
1) The school is divided into 5-years, one of the strangest layouts for a school. This is the age division between the years --
Second Years: 14-15
Third Years: 15-16
Fourth Years: 16-17
Fifth Years: 17-18
2) The dorm is co-ed, but students are expected to behave themselves; you can find more information on the dorm in the dorm forum.
3) Students are expected to abide by the rules of a normal school, and respect the teachers.
4) No combat on the grounds, or you will be found out and be expelled.
If there are any questions, PM me, okamihakumei. I have the right to add more rules if I see them be