First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
A boost of illogic
13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / in the club
Offline
Posted 11/16/06
a boast of illogic.
1685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / stfu land
Offline
Posted 11/16/06
just wanted to spam
13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / in the club
Offline
Posted 11/16/06
nope.. that's an act of irritation.
1685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / stfu land
Offline
Posted 11/16/06
^ its good that you know that

thats very illogic hehehehe

now that is not spam i think
517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere Else, NY
Offline
Posted 11/17/06

naruto9817 wrote:


mr_mellowguy wrote:

Yes Quatar, that is as correct as illogic can be without destroying the laws of physics.

EDIT: Naruto, do you really believe there is a car somewhere that was created by this equation? Logic is truth, so illogic is false. Therefore, by saying that there is a car created by a simple mathematical equation is illogic, it is also therefore false, and hence illogical. One could argue that's it's true, but it's false, so this paragraph is also an example of illogic.



Yes, but you said C=car, and C is all your left with so it is true, and of course you can't create a car from a equation. Besides your the one who came up with the equation.



Not only are you right, you are so right you are wrong. The inner workings of this equation are illogical because they are based on opinions, not fact. I can't tell you more, because I'd rather let you come up with a witty rebuke, then I can destroy it with the powers of illogic.

Buses have wings, they're just too embarrassed to show them to the public.
395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/17/06
anyway it's illogical that they have mobiles in naruto but no cars nor planes (if you haven't seen the mobiles look at an ending for a season 2 or 3 and lookie ino has a mobile a shiny pink one at that
13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / in the club
Offline
Posted 11/17/06
1/n sin x = ?
1/(n) si(n)x = ? *(scratched out)
1 si x = ?
six = 6



stupid.
kyu
1109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/28/07
how people think that this is a great question:
"If a tree falls in a forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?"
In the Big Bang theory, there was supposedly a loud sound in the universe and no living creature was there to hear it, but everyone who believes it acknowledges that the sound existed. Why should this question be any different? Sound exists whether someone hears it or not. Unless you are a skeptic and go into a philosophical debate about "existence." "Does this wall really exist? What about this air? ZOMG What about me??" -___- spare me.



mauz15 wrote:

Evolution states that one species can change into another. We see that cars have evolved into different styles. Therefore, since evolution is a fact in cars, it is true in species.


:S I don't exactly get it but I'll try..?
The wording of the statement makes it seem illogical but not the actual concept of cars not being a true species.
evolution=in terms of biology, "Change in the genetic composition of a population during successive generations, as a result of natural selection acting on the genetic variation among individuals, and resulting in the development of new species."
cars=do not have a genetic composition, therefore does not apply to the evolution definition in terms of biology, considering that a word may have multiple definitions.
species="A fundamental category of taxonomic classification, ranking below a genus or subgenus and consisting of related organisms capable of interbreeding."
cars=/= species

somehow reminded me of http://www.plig.net/things/pictures/tn/evil-women.jpg.html :P
which would also be illogical because of this phrase: "girls require time and money." require time and money, not is time and money. And even if it was phrased like that, it was still written as "Time x Money" instead of "Time + Money." Well, not matter how it is phrased it would be illogical.
1536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Montréal, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/28/07
A pig goes on a trip. The trip becomes its goal! The trip is the goal of the pig. So the pig found a goal that he was nervous about. How the trip turned into a goal that was nervous for the pig is entierly up to you! Try Going to New Places!

Try getting this. If your crazy, you will get this enigma.
kyu
1109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/28/07

djzabou wrote:

A pig goes on a trip. The trip becomes its goal! The trip is the goal of the pig. So the pig found a goal that he was nervous about. How the trip turned into a goal that was nervous for the pig is entierly up to you! Try Going to New Places!

Try getting this. If your crazy, you will get this enigma.



You mean, "How the pig found a goal that made the pig nervous.."? or was there something about the phrasing that makes it significant? and was there also something significant about the capitalization of "Try Going to New Places!"?
Right now, I don't find anything illogical about it. It seems more like a call for creativity or a riddle...Unless it was illogical for something like this to be posted anyway? I may be overthinking this. *mopes*
1536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Montréal, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/28/07
You almost got it. because it is capitalized Trip=Try Goal=Going Nervous=New Pig=Places
1536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Montréal, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/28/07
A riddle indeed
447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Edison, NJ(where...
Offline
Posted 1/29/07
Umm, How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
2142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / America, Fuck Yeah.
Offline
Posted 1/29/07
Women.....



BAM! top that one.
5418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 1/29/07

Nayru wrote:

Women.....



BAM! top that one.


damn...that's impossible
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.