First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Barack Obama Second Term
19952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Oslo
Offline
Posted 11/7/12
socialism yayyy <---- from Norway
18603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Seattle, and ever...
Offline
Posted 11/7/12


High-five! I'm jealous
4939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/7/12

SakiAiza wrote:

As a foreigner, all I say is... Thank you USA for electing the least of two evils.


Really? I didn't notice the difference.

19952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Oslo
Offline
Posted 11/7/12

meipurushiroppu wrote:


PumeHana92 wrote:


meipurushiroppu wrote:

i WANTED ROMNEY TO WIN...... I want him because I disagree with Obama's choice of legalizing same sex marriage and he legalized abortion! poor unborn babies T_T this is total bs...... It is against my morals for those things to happen


why what's wrong with same sex marriage?



we are men and women...i just dnt wanna continue with all this controversy


and yet in the olden days it was perfectly normal to sell off your daughter to marry a man by giving him some goats.

that's morals for you

It's your opinion, I don't mean to impose, but there are so many people out there that deserve marriage. Why is it that a woman can marry a man and have 10 children that she can't even afford to feed? Why can a man and woman marry purely for financial reasons? Why can drug addicts get married and raise children?

What morals are there to uphold?

Truly, there is nothing wrong with two people of the same sex marrying. In fact, it should be encouraged because our world is slowly but surely going to s*** because of this huge increase in people. We don't need to produce more children, but we sure need more people to take care of the ones who are already here.

5779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / ask....
Offline
Posted 11/7/12

mesomuffin wrote:


meipurushiroppu wrote:


PumeHana92 wrote:


meipurushiroppu wrote:

i WANTED ROMNEY TO WIN...... I want him because I disagree with Obama's choice of legalizing same sex marriage and he legalized abortion! poor unborn babies T_T this is total bs...... It is against my morals for those things to happen


why what's wrong with same sex marriage?



we are men and women...i just dnt wanna continue with all this controversy


and yet in the olden days it was perfectly normal to sell off your daughter to marry a man by giving him some goats.

that's morals for you

It's your opinion, I don't mean to impose, but there are so many people out there that deserve marriage. Why is it that a woman can marry a man and have 10 children that she can't even afford to feed? Why can a man and woman marry purely for financial reasons? Why can drug addicts get married and raise children?

What morals are there to uphold?

Truly, there is nothing wrong with two people of the same sex marrying. In fact, it should be encouraged because our world is slowly but surely going to s*** because of this huge increase in people. We don't need to produce more children, but we sure need more people to take care of the ones who are already here.



well in the end, everyone on cr luvs anime
48454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / U
Offline
Posted 11/7/12
Debate settled.
42100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 11/7/12

mesomuffin wrote:

and yet in the olden days it was perfectly normal to sell off your daughter to marry a man by giving him some goats.

that's morals for you

It's your opinion, I don't mean to impose, but there are so many people out there that deserve marriage. Why is it that a woman can marry a man and have 10 children that she can't even afford to feed? Why can a man and woman marry purely for financial reasons? Why can drug addicts get married and raise children?

What morals are there to uphold?

Truly, there is nothing wrong with two people of the same sex marrying. In fact, it should be encouraged because our world is slowly but surely going to s*** because of this huge increase in people. We don't need to produce more children, but we sure need more people to take care of the ones who are already here.





Posts like these make me still believe in humanity.
Posted 11/7/12

EvilBunnyFluff wrote:

Debate settled.


I better be able to keep my shootin' irons.
68 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/7/12 , edited 11/7/12
Wow

Abortion should be permanently illegalized. It's so wrong to kill an innocent baby.

America is big screwed.

68 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/7/12 , edited 11/7/12

rabbitvang wrote:

Even if Romney was vote president, nothing was going to change. All the crap happen in Congress. In a split Congress with both side not budging from where they stand; nothing is going to happen. Want thing to change? Go pester you representative and force him to make the choice you desire.
You can't predict the future.

2183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Behind you
Offline
Posted 11/7/12
Aren't you little kids a little young to be talking politics?
50085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 11/7/12
mfw i saw my choices:
6610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 11/8/12
25771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 七十七 / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 11/8/12

StealthWar42 wrote:
Your beliefs and your desire to impose them are catalysts of controversy.


Who is imposing their belief? I have not seen anyone try to cram it into anyone's throats. Instead, what I have seen is people stating their opinions/reasons and each person is entitled to do so, even if there are religious beliefs behind it. There is nothing wrong with that.


alextepes wrote:
How did it turn into a debate about abortion? You realize you're baiting and fueling an argument? You say it's morals and such, so leave people alone with their opinions if you want to be left alone for yours. People are so dumb.


It can easily turn into a debate about abortion because for some people, this issue is very important for them. And how could it not be, since we are talking about life? All of us that are here today undoubtedly have their mom to thank for deciding to give birth to them.

42100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 11/8/12
Abortion will never be illegal in a democratic country because you can't force someone to carry a baby to term if they've been raped by someone especially by her family member.

And if you think rape cases are low according to "official reports" it's because most women don't report these things... it's embarrassing.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.