Post Reply The Hospital
Creator
1276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / asleep
Offline
Posted 11/11/12
Where patients come to get fixed and get help.
Posted 11/11/12
Ushida walked into the Lobby of the hospital, to check in as a visitor. He doesnt know why He wanted to check on that clumsy idiot, but he sped down highway just to come & see him. So he walked down the Hospital hall with his visitor's pass
Creator
1276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / asleep
Offline
Posted 11/12/12

-CuddlyBunny- wrote:

Ushida walked into the Lobby of the hospital, to check in as a visitor. He doesnt know why He wanted to check on that clumsy idiot, but he sped down highway just to come & see him. So he walked down the Hospital hall with his visitor's pass


Daisuke wines. noo dont!!!! Daisuke pouts and scream's.
Posted 11/12/12

sixfeetunder wrote:


-CuddlyBunny- wrote:

Ushida walked into the Lobby of the hospital, to check in as a visitor. He doesnt know why He wanted to check on that clumsy idiot, but he sped down highway just to come & see him. So he walked down the Hospital hall with his visitor's pass


Daisuke wines. noo dont!!!! Daisuke pouts and scream's.


Ushida heard his voice coming from one of the doors; running over to the door, he peeks his head through the tiny window & watches
Creator
1276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / asleep
Offline
Posted 11/20/12

-CuddlyBunny- wrote:


sixfeetunder wrote:


-CuddlyBunny- wrote:

Ushida walked into the Lobby of the hospital, to check in as a visitor. He doesnt know why He wanted to check on that clumsy idiot, but he sped down highway just to come & see him. So he walked down the Hospital hall with his visitor's pass


Daisuke wines. noo dont!!!! Daisuke pouts and scream's.


Ushida heard his voice coming from one of the doors; running over to the door, he peeks his head through the tiny window & watches


noo i dont want the needle Daisuke said help me *Daisuke says while he tries to go out the window*
You must be logged in to post.