First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Gamma Ruins
Posted 11/11/12
Gamma Ruins


A large architectural area for research, many dangerous monsters roam about. Many believe rare findings are hidden somewhere within here.
Posted 11/11/12


"Wait, you're not gonna prepare?" Ludger went along, going on full alert of the area.
Posted 11/11/12

"Prepare??" From the look of her face, it was obvious Magica hadn't fought monsters aside from the ones near Greenway Village and Crey Valley, and had no clue how strong they really were. "Hey, what are Golems really like? I've only read about them."
Posted 11/11/12


"Uh, well-" he clears his throat, "As I recall they're large monsters made of rock/stone, and they pack quite a punch. I'd say magic is probably the most efficient way of dealing damage on them."
Ludger nods, and just kept it at that. "Ah~ thankfully I know about monsters types."
Posted 11/11/12

"Well, they don't sound too strong~" She looked around. "Besides, we're trying to go quickly, right? I'm sure we're fine! We're both strong!"
Posted 11/11/12


Ludger turns around and nods, "Ah, yeah....yeah, we'll be fine."
He brought out one of his guns looking at it, "....bullets, or melee won't do. But the guns are my only options of elemental damage." he glances at Magica for a sec, then back at his firearms. "well, then should we go looking for these things?"
Posted 11/11/12

"Yes!" Magica ran off ahead, but didn't get too far before the ground began shaking. Startled, Magica ran back to Ludger and clung to him. "I-it shook?!"
Posted 11/11/12 , edited 11/11/12


Surprised, he looks around cautiously. "Alright, that didn't last long. Let's trend carefully, it might already be aware of us." he goes off into the area.
Posted 11/11/12

Magica let go of Ludger and looked around. "T-that was creepy! Golems must be fat if they shook the ground!" Skipping on forward she so far didn't see anything. "Let's head deeper in~!"
Posted 11/11/12


"Oh, you have no idea." he followed along watching her back, as he checked on ammunition from his elements bullets pack. "I hope I have enough that'll kill it, I just hope they're not in full numbers."
Posted 11/14/12

The ground began to shake again, this time Magica looked around to see if anything was coming. She spotted something large on a ledge above them. It jumped down shaking the ground. "W-whoa!" Magica took out her gunblade. "Only one so far? Oh well, least I can see how these things really fight!"
Posted 11/14/12


Ludger steps back, and readies his firearms. "One is fine, I just hope I'm able to at least hurt the thing."
Posted 11/14/12

"Haa!" Magica ran full speed at the Golem and struck at it with her gun blade; easily, the Golem swatted at her sending her flying and she smacked into a pole. "Guh-! Rude!" The Golem turned to Ludger and ran towards him to deliver a heavy punch.
Posted 11/14/12


He facepalmed at her actions, "Think before doing something, learn your enemy!" Ludger ran back as he started to shoot ice elemented bullets at it, "This has to work!"
His bullets went at the golem like multiple freezing icicles, he'd hope it'd do at least some damage on it.
Posted 11/14/12

The Golem stumbled back, annoyed it punched at the grounds making stalagmites shoot up from the grounds.
"W-well it worked, but it made him angry!" Magica nodded seeing as how ice attacks works. She aimed carefully and shot an ice laser at the Golem. It did seem to be taking damage from the two attacks, but it was still sturdy enough to keep balance and create stalagmites. "Yeesh~ do we need a bulldozer to knock this thing over…?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.