First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Gamma Ruins
Posted 11/14/12


Ludger leaps onto a nearby ledge while continuing to shoot at it, by accident he shot at one of the pillars, and it falls over towards the golem.
Posted 11/14/12

"Whoa~" Magica watches in amazement but soon refocuses and sends icicles at the Golem. Due to the quick impact of the attacks, the Golem stumbles over and falls. "Ah! Super attack time!" Quickly she began charging her gunblade, and shot a thick beam of ice at the Golem.
Posted 11/14/12


He remained in his position to see if, the girl did anything to destroy it.
Posted 11/14/12

The Golem arose, still seemingly having a good chunk of stamina left to fight. It threw several boulders at the two, Magica dodged one just barely managed to dodge the other sent at her. "Yikes, this guys got a lot of fight in him!"
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/14/12
Sai stands near the entrance of the place and looks around "hmm wonder where any tough foes would be so that i could strengthen my skills."
Posted 11/14/12


Ludger leaps from where he was at, and was above the golem in the air. He shot down more iced bullets at it, the suddenly swapped weapons with a polearm, and stuck the golem in the head, using force to have Ludger at a safe distance from it.
Posted 11/14/12

"A polearm?" Surprised, she watched Ludger strike at the Golem. It seemed to have affected it, but it shook off the injury and tried grabbing at Ludger. "Ah-!"
Posted 11/14/12


He felt another presence just as he was grabbed, and he quickly took something out of his pocket, and attached a blue device on it. "Agh! Damn it!"
He let himself get grabbed just so he could stick the device on it.
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/14/12
Sai hears the battle and decides to check it out for himself he then watches from afar deciding on if he should join in or not.
Posted 11/15/12

"!! Kresnik-san!" Suddenly, Magica saw the device in Ludger's hand. "Huh…?" She kept her guard up but continued to watch. The Golem brings Ludger in close and begins swinging him around, getting ready to throw him.
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/15/12
Sai continues watching the events he then glances down at his katana "Hmm i guess if they do need help it'd help me out with getting more battle experience."
Posted 11/15/12


Ludger tries to pull himself free from the golems hard grip, "Damn it!" he needed the device to go off quick, but it seemed like he didn't have a choice and activate it while he's near.
Posted 11/15/12

"Wah! What am I doing watching?!" Magica shoots several icicles at the Golem's arm, making sure to aim away from Ludger. The Golem's grip began to loosen on Ludger.
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/15/12
Sai decides to approach the battle with his blade drawn he then uses his elemental enhance ability to bind the ice element to his katana.
Posted 11/15/12


Ludger manages to slip out of it's grips, and takes himself a distance away from it.
The the device started to lock the golem in place with strong force, "Dish out as many ice attacks as possible!"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.