Head of Student Council
Before roleplay, please get a Hall Pass!
Students train and hustle to their next lesson. A strange glow illuminates the courtyard...
[Special] Learning to Cast Spells:
Casting spells is the main part of magic. Different places you can learn different spells. Here you learn the 'Fire Manipulation' spell. Strength depends on what you do with it. It can be cast every 2 posts. To learn to manipulate fire, you must follow these steps during roleplay, but you can do it any way you want!
1) Use your tool to gain levels - at least lvl 5 - (Each time you use a tool/weapon in roleplay, post in Weapons class your proof and it will gain a level)
2) Focus on a point you would like to create the fire and say what you would like to do to it
3) The spell for Fire Manipulation is 'Flarendair' (Say It)
4) It will either work or fail depending on your tool level and closeness to open flame (a MOD will accept or decline the spell)
5) When the spell is accepted, you have learnt to manipulate the fire!
6) As proof, you will gain a 'Flame ticket'
~No current Flame Tickets~
♔ Pℰnding Buddiℰs: 59 (✽ ASSIGNMENTS ❅) --- forℰvℰr ---