First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Life the eternal struggle
46352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Online
Posted 11/13/12
This may be a bit of an odd place to put this but ...

Do any of you feel fed up with life in general ?. I mean I am so fed up of studying or working.

I am currently on my third masters degree I have had to date around 5 different jobs and well Im just about at my witts end,

I am constantly stressed, no girlfriend or friends for that matter, and I dont seem to be able to relate with those around me. Dont get me wrong i try ! I am a member of sever groups and athletic association but i simply dont fit in.

Anyways, I guess i just needed to vent. I wish I could be happy and I really wish it was as simple as being content but to be honest with myself I am not. I spend all my days worrying about pointless crap like exams and the next assignement deadline or work and all i want to do is BREATHE !!

does anyone else feel like this or am I just odd?
3603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 11/13/12

Sasagawa_X wrote:
Do any of you feel fed up with life in general ?

yes
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/13/12
yeah please kill me
69683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/13/12
Life sucks, so I lie to myself and pretend it doesn't, and just go along with it. I'm a really good liar.

The government does this stuff on purpose you know. The more stress you're under and the busier you are, the less you actually think about things...
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 11/13/12
There are certain things i'm annoyed with in my life, but in general no i'm not feeling particularly down about life. I wish I had some advice I could give about being content and not stressing because I hear this a lot from my friends, but I don't know how to put it into words.
Posted 11/13/12
No. You just keep stabbing away at it until something works. You may not win in the end, but never give up.
41899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 11/13/12 , edited 11/13/12

Sasagawa_X wrote:

This may be a bit of an odd place to put this but ...

Do any of you feel fed up with life in general ?. I mean I am so fed up of studying or working.

I am currently on my third masters degree I have had to date around 5 different jobs and well Im just about at my witts end,

I am constantly stressed, no girlfriend or friends for that matter, and I dont seem to be able to relate with those around me. Dont get me wrong i try ! I am a member of sever groups and athletic association but i simply dont fit in.

Anyways, I guess i just needed to vent. I wish I could be happy and I really wish it was as simple as being content but to be honest with myself I am not. I spend all my days worrying about pointless crap like exams and the next assignement deadline or work and all i want to do is BREATHE !!

does anyone else feel like this or am I just odd?


We're around the same age so I can relate.

Speaking from personal experience, I think everyone who is 20's would have some sort of crisis. In this age we're still searching for our identity and trying to discover who we are and what we want in life.
It's normal...

You just have to keep a positive outlook.


Men will experience another crisis called the "mid-life crisis" at around 40. While women go through menopause.


This is all part of life; we're constantly struggling.
But if it gets really bad for you, you should talk to a professional.
Posted 11/13/12
My life sucks, I think about sucide all the time.
953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / england
Offline
Posted 11/13/12
I feel you, I personally have not been happy to be alive yet and I've never had a lot of friends. keep your chin up because the stress of education is only temporary and with a bit of luck and hard work (and it doesn't sound like you're adverse to hard work) you might find a job you really enjoy. As for friends and a girlfriend, there are a lot of people in the world so there are bound to be some you're compatible with. I'm sure you'll find some good friends eventually and a girlfriend as well. If you ever need anyone to talk to my mail box is always open.
diVzz 
16095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Quebec, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/13/12

imao1 wrote:

My life sucks, I think about sucide all the time.


I hope you are not serious...
Queen Moderator
30617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / X / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 11/13/12


You're my friend <3


And everyone struggles with life... Nobody here better give up :/
My father did, and let me tell you, if you care about the people around you, you won't... It's so hard to deal with suicides for those you leave behind.
13244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ANIME WORLD
Offline
Posted 11/13/12

blackguitar wrote:

No. You just keep stabbing away at it until something works. You may not win in the end, but never give up.


I agreed with that logic
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 11/13/12
It doesn't need to be a struggle.
Posted 11/13/12

diVzz wrote:


imao1 wrote:

My life sucks, I think about sucide all the time.


I hope you are not serious...


Im 100 percent serouis.
698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lost
Offline
Posted 11/13/12
Recent grduate, no job since April, having t live with an irresponsible aunt and her good for nothing son, depressed, no money, no friends in the city...

Life is wonderful [/sarcasm]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.