First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] amanto ship
Creator
8498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / i'm there. you kn...
Offline
Posted 11/14/12
an amanto spacecraft.
Member
154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/12 , edited 1/22/13
(Cutscene from main story)

*A silent figure heads towards an unusual building. Shrouded in mystery, the shadow enters the suspicious location.*

*Lets out a deep sigh*

"Damn..... The boss ain't gonna be happy about this. Maybe..... Maybe I should get out while I still can"

*The figure continues walking down a long hallway until he reaches the colossal gates of the building's inner sanctum. He places his right hand on the gate but then freezes in place due to his fear*
Member
186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/12 , edited 11/24/12
*Another figure approaches from behind*

"Yo... You feel that too? The boss isn't happy. I don't suppose you have any good news to calm him huh?

*He notices that his comrade is shaking in place. He finds himself unable to move a muscle. His body heavy. It feels like it is pinned down*

"I've never felt the boss like this. His killing intent.... I can feel it.... I can feel it all the way through this steel door..."

*His body ready to collapse under the enormous presence of the being inside the inner chamber*

Member
154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/12 , edited 11/24/12
*His hand still pressed on the door. Hesitation in his heart, He slowly pushes the door open.*

"Well... we better get this over with..."

*He opens the door completely. He feels a chill in the chamber. The inner sanctum of this place is ice cold. He knows this feeling all too well. It is not the chamber itself. This cold.... This feeling.... This power..... It is his boss' presence. A power so ungodly, that its mere radiating aura can be felt throughout the chamber.*

*Makes a gesture to his comrade to follow him as he approaches the towering throne in the middle of the room.*
Member
186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/12 , edited 11/24/12
*Slowly approaches the throne with fear in his heart. He knows the boss will not take kindly to any failure.*

"B-B-B-B-Boss? We..uhm...have some bad news to report..."

*Looks up to see that the figure sitting on the throne sat upright upon hearing his words. He now forces himself to push out the words out of his throat knowing all to well that his life now depends on how well he is able to pass the bad news onto his boss.*

"Boss... I'm sorry to inform that....."

*He stops for he feels the pressure of his boss' power. It began to feel heavier and more overwhelming. Completely frozen all he can do is stand there. His boss begins to speak...*
Member
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/12 , edited 11/24/12
(Music Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JWw9hK1gzY)

*Music starts playing. The almighty boss stands. His killing intent now sends a pressure throughout the room.*

"Surely you don't mean to tell me that the target has escaped. Because if that's the case......"

*A continuous gust of wind begins to pulsate from his body. His body putting out an enormous amount of power. Physical power so strong that it can be felt. Power so sinister that it takes on form itself.*

"If that's the case.... Then I may have no choice but to kill you. I HAVE NO NEED FOR INCOMPETENT SOLDIERS!!!!
Member
154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/12 , edited 11/24/12
(Music continues)

*Being unable to stand due to the energy coming from their boss, he hangs on for his life so as to not be blown away by the gust created by his boss' power.*

"Boss!!! Please! We just need a little more time! Just a little more time to find the target! PLEASE!!!

*The pulses of energy now become even stronger and more aggressive. His words only proved useful for infuriating their boss even further.*
Member
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/12 , edited 11/24/12
(Music Continues)

"Weak.... all of you...... ALL OF YOU ARE WEAK!!! I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR EXCUSES! YOU FAILED!

*He prepares to blow his own soldiers away. But then the second Amanto soldier says something that makes the boss himself momentarily calm down.*

"What did you say? I couldn't hear you... SPEAK UP SOLDIER!"
Member
186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/12 , edited 11/24/12
(Music continues)

*Trying to desperately catch his breath, He forces out his words.*

"GASP.... I... was..... saying... gasp ... that I know a way we may be able to find her without getting our hands dirty."

*He sees the intrigued look on his boss' face*

"All we have to do is................."

Member
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/12 , edited 6/24/13
(Music continues)

*A devilish grin spreads across his face. He lets out a sinister laugh.*

"Perfect.... Perfect. Seems I was wrong about you two soldiers. Now we start the operation."

*The boss, pleased with his soldier's plan, spares their lives. He sits back on his throne and signals them to move out and start the mission. The camera then zooms in on the tyrant's face. The focus on his eyes with a red glow that signifies his evil intentions. The picture fades to black.*



(Music ends)

(Cutscene complete. CLICK HERE to go back to the main story)
Moderator
16775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Online
Posted 12/16/12 , edited 1/22/13
(From park thread, Mizuki arc)

Gintoki lost sight of the Amanto as he was following them . He decided to head over to the Ramen Shop where Zura usually hangs out in. Using, Zura's information network he learned that the Amanto have erected a strange building on the outskirts of town. He pays no heed to Zura's warning of danger lurking about, ,and he decides to borrow one of the cars that the Joi Patriots use during undercover missions . He heads to the outskirts of towns and parks the car a few dozen feet away from the building's seemingly large entrance. The building is large as a tower and is as black as an old man's mole. There also seem to be red glowing lines seething through portions of the building indicating that it is powered by some kind of energy. Gin speculates that this "building" has an entirely different purpose.

Gin figures it would be to reckeless to go right through the entrance of the building so he decides to walk around the perimeter for the building to see if there are any other cracks through its security system. Gin notices two Amanto talking amongst each other. These Amantos did not belong to the same race as Fuzen and they seem to be hired work. One of them was a lizard like creature holding two katanas while the other one was a green skinned humanoid carrying a gun .

Amanto 1: Looks like the boss has gotten the girl, what is up with that anyways ? Human girls aren't that tasty anyways, I wonder what he is up to
?
Amanto 2: Didn't you hear, she was the one that got away...apparently Lord Izo sent her on missions to sabotage the enemy.

Amanto 1: What's more wierd, is that Lord Yami got injured while looking for her.....apparently some earthling gave him a good fight

Amanto 2: Psh...I bet Lord Yami was just playing with the earthling, after all he DOES belong to the fearsome Rieki race...
.

Gin approaches the two Amanto and decides to change his voice to that of a typical grunt :
Gin: "I also heard that Lord Yami is a real big M , I heard he wants to do this and that....with a mistress or two........."
Amanto 1 : What are you talking about , Lord Yami is a huge sad- *the Amanto just realizes that there is a stranger amongst them*


Before the Amanto have time to react, Gin swings Lake Toya towards the one with the to knock him up. He jumps midair and kicks the one with the gun right in the face.......after a mere seconds two unconscious. Amanto lye on the ground*.

"I think I am the real sadist around here , boys"

Gin scavenges one of the Amanto's bodies to find a passcard......and he uses it to go through one of the subsisdiary doors that the Amanto were gaurding.



Moderator
23818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / South America
Offline
Posted 12/16/12 , edited 1/29/13
(From Kabuki Streets Thread)

*Kondo-san and the two kids from the Yorozuya are now on the scene of the strange building*

"Here! This is it!"

*He points to Kagura and Shinpachi to the strange building. They had finally arrived and they began to circle the structure in order to look for any clues. They found the place to be heavily guarded. Both Shinpachi and Kagura pointed out that these were no the people who had attacked them earlier*

"I see...these guys must be guns for hire then. If the guys you faced earlier are as tough as you say they are, then it makes sense that they wouldn't do all of their own dirty work themselves"

*They kept circling until they found a weak spot in the guard patrols. They came upon a back entrance and found two knocked out guards. Seems they had been beaten quite well.*

"Someone has been through here. To take out two guards at once, I have a pretty good idea of who it is too"

*With a smile on his face, Kondo went in further into the building leading the two teens, ready to get Mizuki back at all cost*
Moderator
16775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Online
Posted 12/16/12 , edited 12/16/12
Gin enters inside the building , with a trail of a couple of unconscious Amanto behind behind him.... Gin has realized that he is attracting too much attention and he worries that the Rieki might come gang up on him again....he decides to head for a more subtle approach. Gin takes note of security cameras throughout the corridor he is in....he also hears footsteps coming down the corridor .

*Gin thinks to himself* : Dam more of those grunts are coming this way.....I ought to do this now.

....few seconds later.

Amanto Grunt 1 : "Where did that silver haired bastard go ? How can one earthling make such a mess of the place
"
Amanto Grunt 2 : "Hey ....whats that
"

*Points at a large box that has the words "puff puff booth " ....there seems to be shuffling inside this box "

Inside the box, Gin changes the pitch of his voice to sound more feminine

"How are you enjoying your puff puff master
"
(Gin in his normal voice ) : "Its really great....I hope no one disturbs us or they will make you really sour.......and then you would have to close this lovely box of yours....."
(Gin in female voice) : "Yeah if someone were to do that, then they would probably get dirty stares from the rest of the ship ,after all puff puff is what these soldiers look foward to.......imagine how terrible would that be "

Amanto Grunt 1 : "We should probably leave them alone, I don't want to ruin puff puff for everyone on base
Amanto Grunt 2 : "Yeah .....it would be too bad.....yep we are looking foward to the puff puff allright
"
..........after a akward pause the Amanto realize that no such service is held at base....they immediately turn back to see that the large box has gone missing

Gin runs down the corridor and manages to slip by a fair share of Amanto using his amazing stragety....he continues onwards.
Moderator
23818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / South America
Offline
Posted 12/16/12
*Kondo and the two kids run down the corridor hoping to find the Gintoki, since he suspects he's the one who took out the guards*

"Where could that boss of yours have gone to?"

*They keep on running until Kagura stops them all of a sudden*
Member
1372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/16/12
*Kagura's Yato senses are much more developed than that of a regular human's. She senses that there are guards coming down this corridor*

"Oi, there are guards coming towards us. There's no place to hide here in this one way corridor-aru. We better prepare for a fight-aru"

*Kagura looks at both Kondo and Shinpachi and they both nod in agreement. The three prepare to fight the amanto guards heading towards them*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.