First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] amanto ship
Moderator
23818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / South America
Offline
Posted 1/9/13
Music Link: Fierce Resolve

(Music Starts)

*The dust begins to clear. There is a stunned expression on Izo's face as visibility returns to the battlefield*

"Haha. Not so fast there"

*As the dust cleared, the picture became clearer. With one hand on the handle and one on the back of his blade, Kondo-san had blocked Izo's downward heel drop. The concrete beneath Kondo was crushed. The force of impact had traveled through the kick, into him, and then to the ground. Even though it had not been a direct hit, that kind of stopping power still racked Kondo's body with pain*

(In his mind) "This better work out"

*Still holding off Izo's kick and back turned to Gin*

"Yorozuya! Listen up! You can't keep on fighting this guy. If he defeats you, then he'll come after Mizuki and I. It's all over if that happens. My body is not as beaten as yours is right now. I can hold him off for a little while longer. Use that opportunity and get her out of here!"
Moderator
16725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/9/13
(music continues )

Gin ...is momentarily as surprised as Izo was..........this is the first time Gin has seen this much ...determination and passion coming out of Kondo. .Kondo makes a valid point in that effectively this is the best way to save Mizuki........however that is only a short term solution. Even if Gin escapes , there are still grunt Amantos out there. Going through them all will consume some time, time that Izo can use to catch up to them. Frankly, Gin held his own against Izo for only three to five minutes tops. Gintoki has faith in Kondo's swordsmanship, but Kondo is injured himself. Unless Kondo has a ace up his sleeve, he may not last those three to five minutes. .....however all that doesn't matter.

(music stops)

Precious things beyond marks are found at the end of field trips

"....Tell me something Kondo. Tell me just one thing......do you really want to see Mizuki's crying face ?
*Kondo gives a slightly confused look * ....I believe in your abilities, I do....however this fight cannot be won alone. Do you think that its worth giving Mizuki the burden of the mourners,....to potentially let her regret her safety over your life ? We are samurai yes....we did vow to protect her at the cost of our lives..however that does not mean we should just throw it away. Even if I escape with her now, Izo will catch up ......we have to stop him now....and the only way to do that is to stand our ground. I told her...I told her that we will come together to protect her....and in turn she vowed...not by words....but by her soul that when push comes to shove...she will come together to protect us......tell me....Kondo ...do you have a sure fire way of stopping him.....?....Do you have a sure fireway of not giving Mizuki the pain of those who mourn ? "

*Gin takes Lake Toya and places it underneath Izo's thigh ....and helps Kondo push Izo up *...."Don't worry, Shinpachi, and Kagura will eventually come here ....we just have to bide our time. "

Moderator
23818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / South America
Offline
Posted 1/9/13
(Music Continues)

*They manage to back off against Izo and both parties assume a stand-off stance. Kondo-san chuckles*

"The truth is... I cannot spare her from the mourning..."

*Kondo-san, eyes set on the Reiki enemy, continues to speak to Gin*

"You are a great samurai Yorozuya. But if you think that I am throwing my life away by doing this, then you still have a lot to learn about being a samurai"

*He lets out a big sigh*

"A samurai never goes into battle thinking he'll lose. He never goes into battle thinking he'll win either. The reason we fight never changes. We always go into battle thinking the same thing. Whether we win or lose is not as important"

*Looks over at Gin*



"You know what I'm talking about don't you?"

*grins*

"I can tell that you fight for the same reasons I do. We both value our friends more than anything else in this world. I need you to get her out of here. I know that I probably can't win against this guy. I know that this battle cannot be won alone. It is because of this fact that I need you to go and take her with you. We probably can't defeat him alone or even with the help of those friends of yours"

*Kondo looks back over at Izo who is still glaring at them, waiting for an opening*

"We need the help of more samurai. And I just happen to know where you can find a whole dojo full of capable warriors"

*Shifts gaze to Gin and gives a big smile*

"Meet up with those friends of yours. With them, you can easily find a way off this ship in time. There's bound to be escape pods or something all around this giant vessel. I can buy you enough time for at least that. After that, go to the Shinsengumi. Tell them what happened and take this guy down"

*Gin tries to walk up to Kondo and put his hand on his shoulder to talk him out of it once more, but then Kondo extends his katana out and places the flat part of the blade across Gin's chest stopping him*

"That's enough... it is my duty as the Shinsengumi Commander to protect all citizens of Edo. That includes you and those two kids who are always with you as well. Besides, I said I wanted to be the one to try and take these guys down. You can at least give me that. Now go. This isn't up for discussion anymore"
Moderator
16725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/9/13 , edited 1/10/13
(music continues)

Gin backs down.......he realizes that Kondo won't budge.
*Gin scratches his head*

"Alright , *sighs*....I really didn't want to see that mayo bastards's face.....*smirks* .. alright I'll come back with more idiots to play with the perverted suitor .....good luck "

*Gin takes Mizuki *...."Don't worry Mizuki....... after all Kondo won't.....bite the dust just yet...after all doesn't he have the goddess of fortune *Gin smiles at Mizuki*.. on his side ? "

*Gin grabs Mizuki by her hand and gently drags her along and he gives one last look at Kondo *
"Its not about winning or lose it you say ? You have a lot to learn if you want to be a great Pachinko Player....I'll make sure to take you to a proper parlor on the other side "

*Gin waves and exits the throne room *

Member
23836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/10/13


In all the rush, Mizuki can only give but one last look over her shoulder as she and Gin exits the throne room, her eyes saddened. Seeing her beloved, only to part ways once again and in such dangerous arena. Her steps hasten as she quietly follows Gin.


Moderator
23818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / South America
Offline
Posted 1/10/13
*Sees Gin and Mizuki exit the room. Returns his full attention to the Reiki leader*

"Well it seems we can get back to this fight"

*Smirks*

Music Link: Desperation Time

(Music Starts)

"Now let's get down to it"

*Kondo-san holds his katana in front of him. He readies himself for Izo's next move*
Member
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/13
(Music Continues)

*Lets Gin take Mizuki and run*

"Fine. Let them go. It'll be more fun hunting them down anyways. Now, Kondo Isao-san..."

*Takes up a runner's starting pose*

"How long can you last in a match against me? Funny, the leader of the Shinsenumi versus the leader of the Reiki. Let's see who's deadlier!"

*Izo goes at Kondo at full speed*
Moderator
23818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / South America
Offline
Posted 1/10/13
(Music Continues)

*Sees Izo coming at him at full speed*

("Crap, not much time to react")

*All Kondo-san can do is dodge by jumping to one side as Izo pounces on where he was standing, completely demolishing the ground where he stood upon impact*

("This guy is too strong. I gotta find a way to stall him for a good amount of time... easier said than done")

Moderator
16725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/13 , edited 1/10/13
(Meanwhile)

Gin grabs Mizuki by one hand and runs down the Amanto halls.....Gin knows that with all the commotion that his group caused...Amanto grunts will eventually be coming his way.

"Mizuki, I know that you worried for that Gorilla.....but if we don't get help from his men ....he might die anyways......but.... *smirks*.

Field trips are most fun when everyone sings campfire songs




"You know what ...we made a promise didn't we ? We promised that we will hold each other's burdens and to protect each other didn't we? The gorilla is fighting with what he has got .....he is bearing his soul .....and as much I hate it to admit it, he is a good man. Don't worry Mizuki .....I won't let him bite the dust ....not until I whack him for that naked stunt he pulled back there. In order for me to help him , I am going to need your help ."


Member
23836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/10/13
*Mizuki looks up to her companion, puzzled.*

"Uhm, my help?"


Moderator
16725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/13 , edited 1/23/13
(music continues)

"I told you ....didn't I ?We will turn your misfortune into a blessing " *Gin gently draws Mizuki's free hand and puts it on the nearby ship wall *
Just keep dragging your hand across the wall as we run "

Since all the Rieki, sans Izo, has been eliminated , their demonic pressure shouldn't interfere with Mizuki's abilities. Kondo will not last too long in a stamina fight against Izo, however if the ship starts shaking and crashing about.....it will....certainly make Kondo's fight cut short as : 1) the shaking and crashing will probably intefere with both Kondo's and Izo's moves , 2) Izo would be alarmed and he would lose concentration and 3) Izo might even put the fight on hold in order to find Gintoki. However by the time Izo gets his way here Gintoki would be long gone in those escape pods as the ship won't crash instantly (as Mizuki needs to continously drag her hand along the walls )...this will give Gintoki time to escape. Sure Kondo would be affected by the ship's shaking as well , but given that he was able to escape a crashing building back when Tetsunosuke(Baragaki arc) was kidnapped .....Kondo should be able to manage . Izo wouldn't choose to kill Kondo to cut the fight short either since Kondo knows of where Gintoki could hide away in order to escape him. After all , the Yoruzuya were able to hide Mizuki in Yoshiwara without too much trouble.



Member
23836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/10/13


Mizuki didn't understand it at first... then it dawned on her as she gives a smile and a nod.

She runs alongside Gin, while her hand remains on the very walls of the ship. Not long after---



... sounds echoes from behind, followed by grating and ripping, similar to scissors cutting thru paper... a trail of zigzagging pattern follows Mizuki's hand.... the ship starts to rumble, tilting to the left.
Moderator
23818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / South America
Offline
Posted 1/10/13
Back to fight

Music Link: Things Are Looking Grim

(Music Starts)

*Kondo had just seen Izo destroy the ground. Had he not dodged, it would have been game over*

"Fine, if that's how you want it!"

*Kondo rushed Izo and swung his katana downwards*

Member
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/13
(Music Continues)

*Izo smiles sadistically and catches the blade with his left hand*

"HAHAHA!!!"

*His hand bled from where the blade struck, but this was like but a minor paper cut to the mighty Reiki*

"RAHHHAAA!!!"

*Izo gripped the blade tightly and more blood started to drip down his arm. He then pulled Kondo closer by pulling in the katana and grabbed Kondo's shirt with his right hand and threw him backwards. He jumped up into the air as the Shinsengumi Commander went flying*
Moderator
23818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / South America
Offline
Posted 1/10/13
(Music Continues)

*Kondo was sent flying backwards. And as he was still in the air from being thrown, he saw that Izo had immediately jumped towards him the moment he launched him*

("This is bad")

*Izo dug both the soles of his feet into Kondo's stomach in mid-flight*

"AGHHHH!!"

*Kondo was smashed down into the ground. His back hitting the ground hard enough to make cracks in floor. He was being pressed in between Izo's foot and the floor*

("Damn... What can I do?")
First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.