First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] amanto ship
Member
10644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess! Still don'...
Offline
Posted 1/12/13 , edited 1/12/13
Meanwhile...

*Shinpachi, still injured from his previous ordeal runs towards a chaotic hallway filled with rubble, his only concern is to find Gintoki and Mizuki and find a way out of the now burning wreckage....*

D-Damn it, if I weren't this injured then we could have maybe found them by now...

*As he was running, explosions started occuring around him. The main lights suddenly dimmed down and were replaced with a dark, reddish emergency light*

haaaa.......haaaah.....K-Kagura....d-do you know where we're heading?
Member
1372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/12/13 , edited 1/12/13
*The visibility was limited due the dimming of the main lights. She answers Shinpachi*

"Well those Reiki soldiers were doing everything to block our path-aru. They didn't want us going this way, so Mizuki should be farther down here-aru. Also, I bet that the Gorilla and Gin-chan have gone this way as well-aru"

*Kagura herself was ridden with injuries. She had no time to rest. I'm sure Shinpachi felt the same way. His wounds were just as bad and he still kept going. All that she can think about is those words Yami spoke before*

("We really don't have much time. If what he said is true, then we really need save Mizuki-aru")

Member
10644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess! Still don'...
Offline
Posted 1/12/13
*Shinpachi and Kagura run along the hallway, when, suddenly, Shinpachi trips and falls down, he awkwardly gets up and catches up to Kagura, though at the place where he tripped...



*Shinpachi did not want to worry Kagura any further, and he continues running, when suddenly yet another explosion occured, flames started coming out, but that not stop him, no, it motivated him to keep on going*

Gin-san....must be ahead.......I-I'm sure he needs out help!!!

Moderator
16725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/12/13 , edited 1/12/13
Gin continues to drag Mizuki along, the flame embers reflects light to give his face a reddish ember glow......the flames continue to deprive him of oxygen. Gin worries that Mizuki will eventually faint at this rate ......he then spots a familiar face .

Gin's face immediately brightens and he subconsciously fastens his pace.

"SHINPA-......." Gin's face suddenly darkens as he see the wounds on Shinpachi's body........he nervously fastens his pace even further.

"OI....SHINPACHI .....OI HOLD ON ! " ...


Gintoki .......cannot forgive those Reiki even if they had a valid reason for their actions .

*Gin then sees Kagura *

"Kagura......are you alright ...........good job you two.....I knew you guys had it in you. We can celeberate later, we ought to get out of the ship ........"

*Gin's instincts is telling him that something feels off, I mean sure Gintoki's strategy bought Kondo a couple of minutes , but he doesn't know how much longer Kondo has fared. Also at the rate that this ship is burning, Gin imagines that Izo wouldn't worry about finishing his battle with Kondo if his objective is Mizuki.
Member
23804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Online
Posted 1/12/13
Seeing Shinpachi and Kagura in such a state gave Mizuki cause for worry. With Gin looking over the other two, she finally was able to look around and observe the damage wrought forth by her touch.

With fingers to her lip, her brows starts to furrow.... her gaze back from whence they came...."Isao-san."

She winces in between as more sparks and debris came flying.


Member
1372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/12/13
"Gin-chan! You and Mizuki are both okay! I'm so glad-aru"

*Her expression showed her renewed hope, but...*

"Wait Gin-chan, what about Kondo-aru? Where is he-aru?"


*Kagura looked at the hallway in the direction Gin and Mizuki came from. It was now completely engulfed in flames. They had no choice but to turn back and try to find a way out*
Moderator
16725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/12/13
Gin knows that breaking the news now to Kagura is neither the time or place. Furthermore, despite Gin's worries, he has faith in Kondo's abilities.

"Don't you worry ,he has some unfinished business to deal with . The gorilla has tough ass hairs so he will make it out okay. After all isn't he a samurai ? Right now we have to get Mizuki out of here before anymore of those perverted suitors come this way ."

*Gin pats Kagura's hair in reassurance*

*Gin focuses his attention on Shinpachi's wound*

"Hey Shinpachi, good job out there. You really proved yourself and I am glad to have a young samurai around . *Gin takes Shinpachi and faces his back away from Kagura*.....*Gin rips part of his Yutaka and wraps it around Shipachi's wounds *..."Patsaun, just tell Kagura that I am giving this Yukata as a rite of passage or something. Young girls like her will buy this stuff up , *Gin smiles and puts his hand on his shoulders in reassurance*

Member
10644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess! Still don'...
Offline
Posted 1/12/13
*Shinpachi, relieved that Gintoki was fine let out a big sigh, he noticed that the flames grew stronger and stronger by the minute, they did not have time to waste, they had to get out of the ship as soon as possible. He follows Gintoki and the rest back to the Hallway they came from. His breathing getting heavier and heavier due to his injuries and the black smoke covering most of the hallways, but he could not care less, his friends, Gintoki and Mizuki, were both safe, he did not know what had happened to Kondou, but he just kind of knew that he would be fine, since he survived countless attacks from his sister...*
Moderator
23818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / South America
Offline
Posted 1/12/13
Back Kondo and Fuzen

Music Link: Time is of the Essence

*Their eyes dead set on each other... they wait for the other to make a move when... they both push off and rush towards each other. Kondo pointing his blade at Fuzen and Fuzen pointing his steel claw at Kondo.*

"ARRHHH!"

*Kondo is able to match Fuzen's blow with his katana. The two find themselves pushing back trying to gain an inch on the other*

"What's wrong huh? You're not moving as fast a-as you were before"

*Kondo-san still clashing his katana with Fuzen's steel claw. Both warriors were fighting with the last ounce of energy they could muster*
Member
154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/12/13
(Music Continues)

*He pushes back and both warriors push off again towards each other as soon as their feet touch the ground*

"Hah!.."

*Both warrior clash weapons once again and come to a stalemate once more*

"Don't worry so much about me Kondo-san"

*Once again they back off and this time run in a circular pattern, waiting for the other to drop their guard. They both rush toward each other*

"I WON'T LOSE!"
Moderator
23818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / South America
Offline
Posted 1/12/13
(Music Continues)

("I won't give up! I can't! I won't lose! I have to finish this battle quick if I'm to get back to the Yorozuya and Mizuki!")

*This time, neither warrior even thinks about blocking as they attack. Kondo thrusts his katana towards Fuzen's chest as he uses his left hand to redirect Fuzen's attack on his own chest. He makes the steel claw land on his shoulder instead of his chest. Blood flows down as Kondo's strike still continues*
Member
154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/12/13
(Music Continues)

*Fuzen's hit was deviated by Kondo's free hand and only managed to land on his shoulder*

"Shit!..."

*He crused as his attack was not a fatal one and Kondo's was still heading for his chest. All Fuzen could do was block the thrust with his right forearm*

"RAHHH!"

*The blade went through Fuzen's arm in a thrusting motion. Kondo pulled back away from Fuzen at this point. Both warriors had taken a damage in that last advance*
Moderator
23818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / South America
Offline
Posted 1/12/13 , edited 1/12/13
(Music Continues)

*Kondo's shoulder was bleeding, but it was better than letting Fuzen score a fatal blow. Kondo smirk because he managed to get a good hit in as well. He looked as Fuzen had a hole in his arm due to Kondo's attack. Although it was not much for a Reiki, it was something to work with since the gash was bleeding quite a lot*

"Well well well, not shy about taking some hits to deal out some of your own huh?"

Member
154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/12/13
(Music Fades)

*Panting from exhaustion*

"You samurai never cease to surprise me. Even back when we stole back the girl, that silver-haired one, Gintoki was it?, he just looked at me like he was going to kill. He lay there beaten and all he thought about was how he was going to save her, how he was going to defeat me. HAHA! True is that samurai spirit of which you spoke. It intrigues me. Never have we Reiki come up against such opponents. Not even the Yato gave us this much trouble"

Music Link: Desperate Times

(Music Starts)

"Tell me Kondo-san, is that spirit of yours enough to grant you the win here? Is it enough for that Gintoki person to pull of an upset against our Lord Izo! TELL ME! If not, then too bad. Lord Izo was too much for either of you to handle. Like I said before, even if it is not by my hand, none of you will be getting out of here alive"

Member
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/12/13
(Music Continues)

Meanwhile

"WHERE?! WHERE ARE YOU SAMURAI?!?! GIVE ME BACK WHAT BELONGS TO ME!!! I WILL FIND YOU!!!"

*Izo frantically runs throughout the ship looking for Gin and Mizuki. His anger completely consumes him at this point*

"RAAAARRRHHH!!!"

*He lets out an ungodly roar that can be heard throughout the ship as he searches for Gintoki*
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.