First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] amanto ship
Member
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/13/13
Music Link: The Inevitability of Defiance

(Music Start)

*Izo sees Gintoki prepare to block the next attack*

("Knowing this man, he's baiting me into attacking by doing this...")

*A smile comes onto Izo's face. To his opponent, the smile may mean that Izo thinks he's got him. To Izo, the smile means he's come up with a plan of his own*

("...let's see how you react samurai...")

*Izo places both feet on top of the wooden sword across Gintoki's chest instead of kicking him down to the ground*

"Ready?"

*He pushed off the sword knocking Gin down on his back and at the same time using the push off to head for the high ceiling of the room. There Izo grabbed onto a groove caused by crumbling of the ship and waited for the samurai to do something*

Moderator
17029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Online
Posted 1/13/13 , edited 1/13/13
(music continues)
Gintoki momentarily gets the wind knocked out of him as he lands on his back. .......he lies on the ground a couple of seconds to get his breath back. Gintoki stands up and his stamina is momentarily drained.

He looks takes a couple more breaths and notices that Izo is hanging onto the ceiling. ......there are couple of options in Gintoki's mind . Since Gintoki cannot reach the ceiling without some sort of vault, he can risk throwing Lake Toya at Izo. Gintoki can wait for Izo's potential dive attack....even if Gintoki dodges said attack the resulting debris from the point of impact will still hurt him. .....so what exactly can Gintoki do ?

Viewers you might be wondering why is it that Gintoki attempted to burn Izo in the first place. Gintoki knows that the Rieki's skin is tough as nails....so the burning won't do much . However that does not mean that Izo's steel guards are immune to melting. The steel gaurds have melted . Since Gintoki and his opponent are no longer with the range of the fire .....the steel guards start to cool down and solidify. This warps the steel guards and bends them such that the gaurds are cracked. Gintoki plans to use those cracks to his advantage.

Gin walks backwards with his chest facing the direction that Izo's body is facing to continuously see if Izo plans to attack. Gintoki has Lake Toya in the a vertical position to intercept Izo's potential dive attack.....Gin heads to the outer edge of the room where the flames haven't spread. Gintoki then takes Lake Toya and puts its outer edge horizontally across the wall......and quicky does a backhand smashing using Lake Toya. This has created a small hole in the wall.........this hole is enough to create a small air vacuum. Gintoki gets into a defensive position. He then takes a piece of debris and throws it with all his might at Izo's chest.


Member
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/13/13
Music Link: Need For a Challenge

(Music Link)

*Izo just catches the debris that Gin threw at him*

"Oi! You throw like a woman samurai. I think it's more like this!"

*Izo smiles*

("He fell for it...")

*Izo throws the piece back at Gintoki with immense force. At the same time, while he's busy focusing on the incoming projectile, Izo dives down to the ground rushes in the direction Gintoki dodges the initial attack. He catches the samurai off-guard while he is in mid-dodge. Izo prepares to ram Gintoki into the wall with a devastating shoulder charge*

Moderator
17029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Online
Posted 1/13/13 , edited 1/13/13
Gintoki was prepared for Izo to charge at him. Furthermore Gin was prepared for Izo to ram him into the nearest wall. The very wall that Gintoki created a small hole in . The very hole that created an air vacuum. The vaccuum indicated that beyond the wall was the outside of the ship ...that is the sky.

As Izo prepares for his ram , Gintoki spins his body in a 90 degrees angle such that his body is perpendicular to Izo's shoulders. Gintoki spun in a similar manner during his battle with Yagyuu Kyubie. The spin allows Gintoki to take a striking position in midair. He takes Lake Toya and thrusts towards Izo's forehead.


Member
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/13/13 , edited 1/15/13
*The wooden sword strikes Izo's forehead, but it doesn't matter. Izo just rams the weapon with his head and pushes Gintoki's arm back. Izo wraps his arms around the mid-air Gin and holds onto him*

"You think I didn't know what you were doing?! This is my ship! You think I wouldn't notice!?"

*With Izo holding onto Gin, He prepares to crash through the wall with him*

"HAHAHAHA!"

*Izo laughs maniacally as he closes into the concrete wall with the samurai*
Moderator
17029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Online
Posted 1/15/13
Izo's grip upon Gintoki has greatly restrained his movements. Gintoki does not have the physical strength to resists Izo's grapple. It is certain that at this position , that he will hit the wall with the rampaging beast.

All Gintoki can do is somehow lessen the impact , to somehow get out of this mess with a few working internal organs.......Gintoki quickly moves Lake Toya out of the way of Izo's headram and ducks his own head. He then braces for impact.


Member
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/15/13
Music Link: The Tides Of Battle Are As Unpredictable As The Sea

(Music Starts)

*Izo has a tight grip on Gintoki. He's about to smash him into the wall when...*

"HAHAHA! DIE! SAKATA GINTOKI!"

*Something dashes in between them and the wall*
Member
1372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/15/13
(Music Continues)

*Kagura dashes in at the last minute to save her dear friend*

"Not so fast-aru!!"

*She musters all of her strength in order to stop Izo's push*

"ORYYYAHH!"

*She grabs onto the back of Gintoki and pushes back so as for him not to smash into the wall. Kagura summons all her strength. Her feet skid across the floor as she struggled to match Izo's strength. She manages to stop the Reiki's push right before Gin could hit the wall*

"Hehe!"
Moderator
17029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Online
Posted 1/15/13 , edited 1/15/13
Field trips are really no fun without disobeying the teacher's orders

Gin gets up....and is confused for a second . He thought Kagura went ahead with Shinpachi and Mizuki.....

"Kagura , what are you doing here ? .....I thought I told you to get away ..."

Gintoki is thankful that Kagura came to his aid...he really is. ....but he is anxious.....if Kagura is here then did Mizuki come with her ? Did Shinpachi come along despite his wounds ? .....How are they going to get out of the ship now ...? ................Will he fail to secure the safety of his comrades........like that time ? .......

Oh well , those idiots would have come anyways....they are after all stupid enough to follow a silver hair idiot onto a big shiny ship. .....

*Sighs* ...."Well....when this is over, I'll make sure to get you some senboku so you won't rub this in my face later.. So where is Shinpachi and Mizuki ? "


Member
10644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Guess! Still don'...
Offline
Posted 1/15/13
(Shinpachi, from a distance is catching up to Kagura who has run ahead)

haaah....haaaah.....G-Gin-san, w-were h-here to h-help....y-you

*Shinpachi, who has caught up is just trying to catch his breath*

G-Give me some time....



D-Daijoubou! I-If w-we......d-don't.....g-give....you.....a....hand.....y-you might........d-d-die......

*Shinpachi goes to a battle stance*


Moderator
17029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Online
Posted 1/15/13
Gin rushes up to Shinpachi ....he knew that those wounds of his would act up later.

"Patsaun thanks for your help, you really did a good job. Take some rest please , you're gonna need the energy later for your straightman acts okay ? ...*Gin suddenly remembers something very urgent* ....What happened to Mizuki ? Did you guys find an escape pod for her ? "

Member
10644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Guess! Still don'...
Offline
Posted 1/15/13
*As Gintoki just finished talking, Mizuki appeared. While running towards them, she trips and lands on Shinpachi's wounds*



D-Dai......jou....b-bou.......Gi-..........Gin-san.......take.....c-care of t-that.........bastard.....for....

*Shinpachi passes out for a few seconds*

W-We'll b-be......f.....fine!

*gives of a weak smile*

G......GO!!!
Moderator
17029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Online
Posted 1/15/13
*Gin gently lays Shinpachi on a nearby wall *

"Good job Shinpachi, I knew you had it in you *

Gintoki notes Mizuki's presence...

"Mizuki.......you should have gotten out when you can you know *smirks* ...well I never win these things do I ? I guess I can't win without a good luck charm after all. *Gin pats Mizuki's head * ...make sure Shinpachi doesn't stay up past his bedtime for me , okay ? "

Gin takes out Lake Toya and walks up beside Kagura

"Kagura, this guy is tougher than Housen. ...you know what that means right ? We can't afford to make another mistake...but don't worry we can pull this off *signals to Izo's melted guard plates with his eyes * ......

"We can do this " .



Member
1372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/15/13
Music Link: Uruse, Incompetent Leader

(Music Starts)

*Annoyed face*



"Uruse baka yaro. I'm the only one who won her match so far-aru. I think you ought to step it up to my level before you can tell me how to fight-aru. Mataku, you guys would be dead without me. I mean, how do you think the viewers feel about having to see the main character get help in order to beat this guy"

*points Izo*

"I mean come on-aru! He doesn't even look all that intimidating-aru. He's kinda like Raditz, sure he looks good now, but then you find out he was only a scrub-aru"
Member
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/15/13
(Music Continues)

"Oi! How dare you insult the main bad guy!

*Starts blushing from embarrassment and mumbles quietly so only he can hear himself*

"I'm not Raditz... I'm at least Frieza..."
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.