First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] amanto ship
Member
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/17/13
(Music Continues)

*He hears out the samurai's words*

"I could not carry her sins... her burdens along with our own. We took away the light of her world. We took everything from her"

*The painful cries of his family.... of his friends.... played back in his head*

"Like I said, it's all a perspective..."

*Izo drops to his knees, his legs unable to withstand his own weight anymore*

"What may seem cruel to you, only seemed like hope to us. You may never understand us... and I don't expect you to"

*The ship begins to approach the city even closer now. Flames span all across the ship*

"Simply put, we fought with our beliefs on the line..."

*Izo stands up once more using the last bit of strength he has and walks towards the fire*

"Today... your beliefs..."

*Looks at Kondo-san*

"Your beliefs..."

*Looks at Kagura*

"And yes, even your beliefs won"

*Izo turns his back on the three heroes*

"There is nothing more I can do now. The sun will come up soon. I would rather go down like a warrior"

*Looks at Kagura again*

"Just so you know, I do not blame you... I look into your eyes and see innocence overcoming madness. Believe it or not, I am not in the business of killing those who pose no threat to me"

*Chuckles*

"Haha... never thought I would see the day when I would say those words to a Yato. Go now, this is my reward to you for your victory"

*Izo steps into the fire and the three heroes just watch. Cement crumbles from the ceiling. The entire room begins to deteriorate and the flames span. Izo stands there with his back turned as his clothes slowly begin to burn*
Moderator
16743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/17/13 , edited 1/18/13
(music continues)

Gintoki stands there......watching Izo's final moments . He can't blame Izo, for the Rieki leader simply did what he had to do. Gintoki simply had to do what was done. Gintoki , looks at Izo....a fellow warrior , protecting what must be protected.

Despire what transpired today, Gintoki respects Izo for sticking to the bearings of his soul . .....

*Gintoki wordlessly gazes at Izo's back...burning his altered mirror image with his soul.....to never forget the man who staked everything to carry his burdens. *

Member
10644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess! Still don'...
Offline
Posted 1/18/13
Meanwhile to Shinpachi...

A-Ano....mina-san.....I would like to remind you all.....THAT THIS SHIP IS -censured word- ABOUT BLOW UP!!!! WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE, OR ELS-

*Shinpachi's wounds open up*



*passes out for a few seconds and wakes up again, only to continue as if nothing happened...*

ELSE WE WILL....ita ita ita.....I screamed to hard.....

*tries to get up, but his legs won't respond....*

A-Ano....mina-san.....w-we might have a problem.....

Member
23910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/18/13
*Mizuki looked around* she sees some fire and her eyes widen.
Moderator
16743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/18/13 , edited 1/18/13
(Moments ago)

Gin gives one last look towards Izo's final moments ., he turns around with his back facing Izo's collapsing body......

"Its too bad that we had to meet under this circumstances.. Well no worries , Mr.Alien Samurai, we will meet again .... whether be it in hell , reincarnation or in the dirt. Maybe then......we could have found a way to turn our rotten luck back at that time *Gin has a momentarily flashback to the war * into some winnings ......maybe we could have both tried our luck at the parlors...too.. ..., Sayonora, Izo of the Reiki Clan . "

*Gin heads to where Shinpachi and Mizuki were resting *

(Now)

Shinpachi: A-Ano....mina-san.....I would like to remind you all.....THAT THIS SHIP IS -censured word- ABOUT BLOW UP!!!! WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE, OR ELS-

*Gin sees that Shinpachi's wounds have taken on a toll on his body and that he can no longer move ...*

*Mizuki suddenly gets startled from the fire *

"Don't worry Mizuki san , its over, we'll get out of here soon ."

"Kagura , carry Patsaun , and Gorilla carry Mizuki san . "

*Gin then heads to a part of wall that has been blown wide open , showing the sky in front of him *

"Come over here .....*Kagura and Kondo give a puzzled look * ......*sighs* ......fine I'll go first then , just hurry up will you .....*Gin literally jumps out of the ship without any explanation * ......


Moderator
23818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / South America
Offline
Posted 1/18/13
Simultaneous

*Completely puzzled, Kondo and Kagura look at each other*

"Well, I've trusted him with my life so far, why stop now right?"

*Turns to Kagura and gives her a smile as he says those words. Then, he turns to Mizuki who's now on his back*

"Don't you worry Mizuki. That man won't lead us astray. Now, let's get you out of here"

*With a big smile on his face, Kondo-san takes Mizuki and runs after Gin and jumps out of the ship*
Member
1372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/18/13
Simultaneous

*Completely puzzled, Kondo and Kagura look at each other*

"Well, I've trusted him with my life so far, why stop now right?"

*She listens to Kondo's words and is reassured that her faith in Gin is well placed*

"Yeah!"

*She gives Kondo a big smile. Then, she turns to Shinpachi who's now on her back*

"Oi! Wake up Otaku-Megane! You're making the Yorozuya look bad-aru!"

*Sighs*

"Mataku... we need to get you some more training when we get home"

*Kagura taunts him a little to get a reaction out of him and snap him back into his usual self. She then gives him a smile. She takes Shinpachi and runs after Gin and jumps out of the ship*
Moderator
16743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/18/13
*Midair Gintoki literally takes a couch potato position where his body is on the side and his hand is lifting his head *

*Notices screaming noises coming from above him * ...*sighs* ....."SHUT UP .....ALREADY, I AM TRYING TO RELAX HERE *

*Gin starts fumbling with "something" ......"

"Dammit Zura, why is this thing so hard to use ....*Gin continues to fumble with "something" .

Moderator
23818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / South America
Offline
Posted 1/18/13
Music Link: Ano... Gin-san?

(Music Starts)

*Still falling from the burning ship with Mizuki on his back*

"Ano... Gin-san? Not to bother you here but.... what's your plan here exactly?"

*Keeping a surprisingly yet comedic nonchalant attitude with Gin as they fall to their deaths*
Member
10644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess! Still don'...
Offline
Posted 1/18/13
(In free fall)

KOORAAAA MINA! WHAT THE HELL?

(wounds open up yet again)



GIN-SAN DO YOU EVEN HAVE A PLAN? NOW'S NOT THE TIME TO PLAY WITH YOUR ANALOG STICK, WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING OR ELSE THE EDITORS AND THAT DAMN GORILLA-

(points head to Kondou)

Not you...

-WILL WRITE US OFF THE ANIME!!!! K-KAGURA-

(again)


*passes out for a few seconds and wakes up again*

-WHY THE HELL DID YOU AGREE WITH HIM AND JUMP OFF? KORRAAAAAA......MIGHT AS WELL DO SOMETHING I ENJOY BEFORE I DIE...

(Starts singing, with tears coming out) You Mother is a XXX, Your Mother is a XXX, Your Mother is a XXX......KAMI-SAMA!!!! PLEASE DON'T TAKE ME YET!!!
Moderator
16743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/18/13 , edited 1/18/13
*Gintoki nonchantly looks at Patsaun as if free falling to their possible death didn't seem urgent * .....

"Patsaun .....your singing will kill us before we fall down ,....shut up I need to concentrate "

*Gin also nonchalantly looks at the Gorilla "

"Don't worry Kondo chan , I finally managed to get it working . Before I got on the ship , I visited a friend of mine ....(Gintoki certainly doesn't want to mention Zura in front of Kondo) ....lets just say he is quite the escape artist. . "

*Gin pushes a button a Elizabeth shaped machine with a glowing red antennae on top of it "

"Everything will be okay now , it should just bring us a w- *Gintoki is interrupted by sound from the machine *

Its not saving your asses, its user terms of condition and uses..DAAAAA !

*Zura's voice come out of the machine *

"Hohohoho ....welcome to the Joi's Patriots weather balloon emergency delivery system . THE JOI PATRIOTS.....ONLY 5000 YEN FOR OUR NEW RECRUIT TRAINING COURSES "

(OI...ZURA SHUT UP ALREADY AND GET ON WITH THE ...SAVING OUR LIVES PART)

"Before you can use this service, please press the green button on the machine for "yes" and the red button on the machine for "no" ..when listening to this prerecorded terms of condition and use voice form " ...



(OI....what is this .....we don't have time for this ....WHY IS THIS HAPPENING....Zura......I am going to kill your user and conditions when this is over )

*Zura's voice continues to come out of the machine "

"Will you agree to not use this machine other than for the purposes of escaping from the Bakafu's dogs ?"

(OI...WHATEVER , SURE ) *Gin presses the green button *

*Zura's voice *

"Please wait until the full message has been delivered before pressing the button......*high pitched voice * ...geez some people can be really rude*pouting noise *..........the full message is as followed : Will you agree to not use this machine other than for the purposes of escaping from the Bakafu's dogs ? (ps: die Shinsengumi ) ...(ps ps : Sausage Niambos are the best ) .....(ps ps ps : I was on standby during the Mizuki arc ) ...(ps ps ps ps : Elizabeth learned a new word today , I am so proud of him ) .....

(OI........SHUT UP ZURA ) *Gin punches the machine * ........

Zura's voice*: "The machine's sensors has told me that a punch frequency was delivered by Gintoki.....HOHOHOHO THIS MEANS THAT YOU DECIDED TO ASK FOR MY HELP THEN GINTOKI ....AHHH THIS REMINDS OF THE GOOD OLD DAYS .....REMEMBER WHEN YOU ASKED ME TO HELP YOU BEAT SUPER ZARIO BROTHERS ....SINCE YOU WERE SO BAD AT IT .......*coughs*....Anyways...for you to ask for my help probably means you need this weather balloon right away ....... seriously Gintoki , you should learn to get out of trouble .......tsk tsk tsk ......

*Gintoki and gang's chance with death was increased thanks to this bumbling idiot.....they are plummeting towards the ground at a faster rate *

(HURRY IT UP ZURA ...COME ON PLEASE....I'LL GIVE YOU 300 YEN )

On the ground, coming from where Gintoki parked Zura's undercover car, pops up a cannon that ejected an object towards the sky at high speeds .

This object starts to take shape midair into a Elizabeth shaped weather balloon that was formed under Gintoki' and Gang's bodies thanks to the frequency system on the machine that Gintoki was holding. Zura's faction ...has a interesting connection to people who has helped him escape from the Shinsengumi all these years

*Gintoki and gang land on the weather balloon*

Member
1372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/18/13
(Music Continues)

*Looks at Gin with an annoyed face*

"Oi...."

*Smacks him on the back of the head*

"You put our fate in the hands of Zura-aru?!"

*Lets out a big sigh and smiles as she looks at the rising sun behind the falling ship*

"Well at least we made it through the night-aru"

*Looks at her friends and smiles*
Moderator
23818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / South America
Offline
Posted 1/18/13 , edited 1/22/13
Music Link: We Made It Through the Night

(Music Starts)

*Looks over at the falling ship*

"Finally... it's over"

*Turns to Mizuki and smiles*

"See? Told you we'd be ok"

*He notices that she is overwhelmed with emotion as she begins to shed tears of joy*

"There there"

*Kondo-san takes her into his arms and embraces her. He finally holds her close*

"I'm...I'm glad you're safe"

*He looks over to Gin and the others*

"Thank you... you have no idea how much I owe you guys this time"

*He bows his head and the Yorozuya members smile. The heroes continue to drift down slowly*

Continued on Kabuki Streets Thread. CLICK HERE to continue reading (4th post down)
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.